Page 147 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

That will probably take forever.. but if there is no other option it's not like I have much of a choice

can someone please tell me how to delete the save data in the dream radar app???

Okay, I've searched the internet and many other forums about this. Even Bulbapedia couldn't provide me with an answer, so now I'm here asking the vastly knowledgeable Serebii Forums members about this slight, but annoying, none-the-less "glitch"

So the story was, I caught an Azurill in the Floccessy (spelling?) Ranch as a part of my team. It was a female and I had marked it as such like I did with the rest of my Pokemon (stars for guys, hearts for girls, only my team members had these markings) and I distinctly remember capturing it as a female and training it as one all the way up until I got to Castelia City. I was busy making my way through the trainers in the Battle company when my Azurill hit level 17 and evolved. Not long after it had evolved into Marill did I notice it had mysteriously changed it's gender to Male.

I checked the marking from a while ago- Still a heart (which further convinced me of the glitch) and I'm pretty sure that a Marill is capable of being either a male or female Pokemon. Has anybody else had this glitch happen to them before? If so, is there a fix or will I always have a mysteriously masculine Marill? I'm currently training another Azurill to see if the glitch stands true and I'm testing it out on my Riolu as well to see if it decides to evolve into a Female Lucario...

Thank you for your help, and I apologize if this is the wrong place for this. I did not see a Glitch Report thread anywhere else in the Black & White 2 section, nor did this ever prove to be problematic in Black and White.

~AZX612
    Current 5 Gen Playthrough Progress

Spoiler:- 5 Generations of Epicness:

Quote Originally Posted by AZX612 View Post
    So the story was, I caught an Azurill in the Floccessy (spelling?) Ranch as a part of my team. It was a female and I had marked it as such like I did with the rest of my Pokemon (stars for guys, hearts for girls, only my team members had these markings) and I distinctly remember capturing it as a female and training it as one all the way up until I got to Castelia City. I was busy making my way through the trainers in the Battle company when my Azurill hit level 17 and evolved. Not long after it had evolved into Marill did I notice it had mysteriously changed it's gender to Male.
    Azurill has the possibility of changing genders not sure if its a glitch though its been in ever since gen 3. Its weird, but, hey. Maybe your azurill is one of thouse transgendered people. <3?...

Okay, I've searched the internet and many other forums about this. Even Bulbapedia couldn't provide me with an answer, so now I'm here asking the vastly knowledgeable Serebii Forums members about this slight, but annoying, none-the-less "glitch"

I checked the marking from a while ago- Still a heart (which further convinced me of the glitch) and I'm pretty sure that a Marill is capable of being either a male or female Pokemon. Has anybody else had this glitch happen to them before? If so, is there a fix or will I always have a mysteriously masculine Marill? I'm currently training another Azurill to see if the glitch stands true and I'm testing it out on my Riolu as well to see if it decides to evolve into a Female Lucario...

Thank you for your help, and I apologize if this is the wrong place for this. I did not see a Glitch Report thread anywhere else in the Black & White 2 section, nor did this ever prove to be problematic in Black and White.

~AZX612
    Azurill and Marill have different gender ratios (one is 25/75, the other is 50/50) when they evolve, some of them get a sex change because of it. (a third of the females become male)
    reallly annoying if you're trying to evolve a specific gendered parent >: (
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 21st November 2012 at 5:32 AM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

can zoroark learn physic

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

What would be the best move set for zoroark

So far I have Return, Night Slash, Faint Attack, Foul Play. No need for 3 dark moves.

It depends on which Zoroark we're talking about here.

If your Zoroark is the one evolved from N's Zorua, it has Hasty Nature with 30 IV in all of its stats, so the best option is to use a Mixed set.

N's Zoroark
    Hasty Nature
    ~Grass Knot/U-Turn/Return
    ~Night Daze
    ~Flamethrower
    ~Low Sweep/Hidden Power

If the first move is Grass Knot, then the last move should be Low Sweep. If the first move is U-Turn/Return, then the last move should be Hidden Power.
    You don't have to worry about the Hidden Power's Type, all 30 IVs means the HP's Type is Fight.

If your Zoroark is just a normal Zoroark

Zoroark
    Modest/Timid Nature
    ~Night Daze
    ~Focus Blast/Hidden Power [Fight]
    ~Flamethrower
    ~Grass Knot/Nasty Plot

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I have white, b2, and 2, If I already used memory link from white to b2 can I use it again for w2? Thanks in advanced.
    Friend Codes:
    Black 2: 3397-1561-0608
    White 2: 5115-1978-4787
    White: 1463-8794-8164

Shinies
    Regular: , , , , , x2, , , ,
    Events: , , , ,

Where is the location of the Eviolite?

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Where is the location of the Eviolite?
    It's in the last building to the right, right before the exit to Route 4 in Castelia. Talk to the Scientist by the elevator. I think you have to have 25 Pokemon obtained in order to get it

Quote Originally Posted by TheRibbonedCubchoo View Post
    Azurill has the possibility of changing genders not sure if its a glitch though its been in ever since gen 3. Its weird, but, hey. Maybe your azurill is one of thouse transgendered people. <3?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Azurill and Marill have different gender ratios (one is 25/75, the other is 50/50) when they evolve, some of them get a sex change because of it. (a third of the females become male)
    reallly annoying if you're trying to evolve a specific gendered parent >: (
    Well then. XD Thank you for lending me your time. I've never trained an Azurill before (Or if I did, this never happened) so I apologize for my lack of knowledge on the subject, it being an issue since Generation 3 apparently. Next time I'll save before I think it's going to evolve.

Thanks again!
    ~AZX612
    Current 5 Gen Playthrough Progress

Spoiler:- 5 Generations of Epicness:

Well then. XD Thank you for lending me your time. I've never trained an Azurill before (Or if I did, this never happened) so I apologize for my lack of knowledge on the subject, it being an issue since Generation 3 apparently. Next time I'll save before I think it's going to evolve.

Thanks again!
    ~AZX612
    just so you know, the gender change isn't random. so if you're hoping to reset to maintain the same gender, that won't work.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Where can I find overworld sprites of Pokémon from this game?
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by Master 92 1/2 View Post
    I have white, b2, and 2, If I already used memory link from white to b2 can I use it again for w2? Thanks in advanced.
    Well, I used Memory Link on my Black 2, then restarted and was able to use it again with the same Black file, so I don't see why you couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    It's in the last building to the right, right before the exit to Route 4 in Castelia. Talk to the Scientist by the elevator. I think you have to have 25 Pokemon obtained in order to get it
    40 Pokémon seen, but the rest is right.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

It been more then two months since the last Japanese wifi event

is there something wrong with the game

My Shinies:

3DS FC : 0645-5808-1475
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Manectric

Quote Originally Posted by x.a.x View Post
    It been more then two months since the last Japanese wifi event

is there something wrong with the game
    I'm going to go ahead and say no.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and say no.
    What I meant by my question is in Pokemon black & white

you see there an event after event, but in black & white 2

they didn't give us any event for two months.

My Shinies:

they didn't give us any event for two months.
    ...okay, I'll bite. Why would this be indicative of "something wrong with the game"?

-----
    Words to|live by

How do you do memory link? I want to get N's pokemon

You need two DS units, a Black/White game completed to a certain point, and a Black 2/White 2 game.

There's also a means of doing it over Wi-Fi, I believe involving the PGL and/or the Dream World, but I'm not familiar with the specifics of that.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    ...okay, I'll bite. Why would this be indicative of "something wrong with the game"?
    What I mean is there something wrong with the game in japan

because if the game was so popular in japan nintendo should

be releasing a lot of wi-fi events to keep the sells up

My Shinies:

What I mean is there something wrong with the game in japan

because if the game was so popular in japan nintendo should

be releasing a lot of wi-fi events to keep her sells up

Let's just go the short route here and say that no, there's nothing wrong with the game in any capacity, on either side of the Pacific, and that you're concerned about nothing.

-----
    Words to|live by

where i can find a pinsir with moxie hidden ability?
    My Pokémon White 2 Team:

Page 147 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast