Page 154 of 237 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    does the feathers also rise the mon's friendship level like the vitamins?
    Yes, They do increase friendliness of a pokemon due to the increase in their EV's.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_legend View Post
    Yes, They do increase friendliness of a pokemon due to the increase in their EV's.
    that's not the reason the happiness goes up.

I lost in the Hoenn leaders PWT, do I have to challenge everything since Unova Leaders to unlock the Wolrd Leaders tournament or just try Hoenn PWT once again?
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

You have to defeat all the regional leader tournaments to unlock world leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by koolaidman594 View Post
    thank you very much! also, do you know how stab/gems/technician applies? this question has been bugging me for a while, say i have a scyther with technician, it gets stab acrobatics, but the base power is still 55 so it gets the technician boost, but what if i wasnt holding an item, the power is essentially 110, but because the labeled base power is 55 would i then get the boost on the 110 on top of stab? and if i had a flying gem on it? is that consumed and then the power is doubled? because the flavor text states that its the damage that is doubled, not the base power, would it wait for only when the damage is being calculated to do the final doubling so basically youd be using an attack with 371.25 power after stab
    Without an item, Acrobatics counts as a 110 power move, so Technician is not applied. Acrobatics counts as a 110 power move after a Flying Gem is used. The STAB multiplier happens after the Technician boost.

So without an item, Acrobatics would have 110 * 1.5 (STAB) = 165 power.
    With an item, Acrobatics would have 55 * 1.5 (Technician) * 1.5 (STAB) = 123.75 power.
    With a Flying Gem, Acrobatics would have 110 * 1.5 (Flying Gem) * 1.5 (STAB) = 247.5 power.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

yea but you need another ds and pokemon pearl,diamond,platnium,soulsilver,heartgold, or even black or white

Potato you're on fire today. =)

I was wondering if someone could help me in being able to tell a legitimate shiny from one hacked using the mortal enemy of most pokemon fans (The AR). I know the formula for calculating a shiny is a ridiculously complex one but is there a way to tell if one is hacked? (P.S: When I say hacked I mean the Pokemon's shininess not the pokemon itself)

Question Shiny Pokémon

There is no sure way for me to tell if a Shiny Pokémon is hacked unless we're talking Celebi, Jirachi (in terms of GTS), Arceus, Victini, Reshiram or Zekrom. I'd look deeper and check the Pokéball, Nickname, OT, and Location caught in addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo The Comic View Post
    There is no sure way for me to tell if a Shiny Pokémon is hacked unless we're talking Celebi, Jirachi (in terms of GTS), Arceus, Victini, Reshiram or Zekrom. I'd look deeper and check the Pokéball, Nickname, OT, and Location caught in addition.
    Aye thanks mate. I guess the best you can do is look for inconsistency and go with your gut. I've got to ask though can you not get Jirachi as a shiny via the Pokemon Channel (PAL) and Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc (NTSC)?

Default Legality Checking

You're welcome. Wish Maker Jirachi can be shiny, but even then it won't be allowed on the GTS for some reason.
    Last edited by Lorenzo The Comic; 30th November 2012 at 1:03 AM.

Hi everybody. What is the code to get Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur? I have Action Replay and would really like to start my journey with the original trio.

Quote Originally Posted by ssjtrainer View Post
    Hi everybody. What is the code to get Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur? I have Action Replay and would really like to start my journey with the original trio.
    we do not discuss AR codes here...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

So I've entered the Eievui Cup, what does the yellow lock icon mean?

Does anyone know why I can't seem to run into Cheren and receive Surf from him? I have beaten Clay and on every walkthrough I've checked, they run into Cheren at the weather station thing, but he's not there for me. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo The Comic View Post
    So I've entered the Eievui Cup, what does the yellow lock icon mean?
    I believe it indicates you Battle Box has been locked. You won't be able to modify anything within it unless you unlock it, but that will also remove you from the competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeppo View Post
    Does anyone know why I can't seem to run into Cheren and receive Surf from him? I have beaten Clay and on every walkthrough I've checked, they run into Cheren at the weather station thing, but he's not there for me. Any ideas?
    Have you visited the PWT? I believe you need to go there before Cheren will give you Surf.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    Have you visited the PWT? I believe you need to go there before Cheren will give you Surf.
    That could very well be it. Thanks, man!

Thanks for the info. So basically during the competition there's no modifying the Battle Box.

Are there any in-game trainers in Black 2 that have a tepig? I need to see all the unova pokemon to get the permit from Prof. Juniper and I'm still missing him (I chose oshawot and rival has snivy.).

You can only see a Pignite by battling the Subway masters with the main character of the other gender.

This occurs when you try to enter the Battle Subway for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You can only see a Pignite by battling the Subway masters with the main character of the other gender.

This occurs when you try to enter the Battle Subway for the first time.
    Presumably you can use the Pokedex Data to try and get one over GTS and breed it for a Tepig?

The Dratini is indeed always male.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post

Well that was a waste of time in there and also training >.> nya~
    Look on the bright side though: When you level it up lots and it learns Outrage, you can use that Dragonair/ite to breed a baby dragon with that move. And there's always Ditto...

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiruria View Post
    Look on the bright side though: When you level it up lots and it learns Outrage, you can use that Dragonair/ite to breed a baby dragon with that move. And there's always Ditto...
    I think what makes her angry is that Benga's Dratini is always shiny, but she's unable to obtain a shiny Dratini with the desired gender.

Page 154 of 237 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204 ... LastLast