Page 157 of 237 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I´m still trying to get the permit from Prof. Juniper. Are there any in-game trainers in Black 2 with a skitty? That's one of the pokemon I'm missing. (I've seen a Delcatty, but right now all the idiots in the GTS want Level 9 Resharim or Zekrom for them.)

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    No, the Hidden Grotto's contents are generated before entering.
    Ah ok.

I better get walking!

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

I want to ask, I want to finish my White2 Dex, but the website said that I don't need the WiFi event legends, but I already have some of them (Mew, Arceus, Genesect, Keldeo...). So the question is, I don't need the others right? (Like Jirachi, Deoxys, Meloetta...) nya~

None of the event Pokemon are required to complete either dex.

So in black city at the tower when you get to higher levels, is there only one doctor for all three floors or is there a doctor on every floor?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    So in black city at the tower when you get to higher levels, is there only one doctor for all three floors or is there a doctor on every floor?
    They are on every floor

[QUOTE=Excitable Boy;15442498]That depends on how you want to use it. Are you trying to pull off a Shell Smash, or opting for a tankish route?

The tank prefers Solid Rock, but the Shell Smasher can go either way: Solid Rock with Life Orb is great for power, but makes it vulnerable to getting hit. Sturdy is the best for pulling off the Shell Smash, but it remains vulnerable to residual damage and priority.

Impish for a tank, Jolly for a Shell Smasher.

What do you mean by Shell Smasher?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    What do you mean by Shell Smasher?
    http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/carracosta

Read the section for Shell Smash.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

thanks for the info guys
    Deoxys chaser

I have a question; it's sorta "half-BW1, half-BW2" in nature but it concerns Genesect. Can I use the same Genesect for the P2 Lab even in both BW1 and BW2? Or would I need two separate Genesect?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can answer.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Pretty sure the only thing the game checks is whether or not you have a Genesect in your party, so you could just use the same one.

So I've never tried to "catch em all" but this time around I am and I'm starting off on White 2, so I wanted to know:
    Is there any special way to increase the rate of running in to bug pokemon?
    or
    Any Advice on finding bug pokemon?

Right now I'm having a hard time finding dunsparce on route 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Linksu View Post
    So I've never tried to "catch em all" but this time around I am and I'm starting off on White 2, so I wanted to know:
    Is there any special way to increase the rate of running in to bug pokemon?
    or
    Any Advice on finding bug pokemon?

1. No
    2. Dunsparce is not a bug

Assuming you can do funfest missions with a Black 2 player, you can get the Lucky pass power, which drastically increases the chance of running into uncommon Pokemon like Dunsparce.

@R_N Sorry I assumed because he looked bug like and other bugs (at least one) are in the area lol.

@Rakurai Thank you very much for the tip

Is the Pass Powers list on Serebii accurate? According to the list, I should have some level of the following powers:

Encounter Power +
    Exp Point Power -
    Charm Power
    Hidden Grotto Power

but I don't have any of them. I'm at Black lvl 28, White lvl 0. Is there something else I need to do to get those?
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_kitty091 View Post
    I´m still trying to get the permit from Prof. Juniper. Are there any in-game trainers in Black 2 with a skitty? That's one of the pokemon I'm missing. (I've seen a Delcatty, but right now all the idiots in the GTS want Level 9 Resharim or Zekrom for them.)
    I've been wondering the same thing, and haven't seen one yet. What I'm planning to do is evolve a Buneary, then request a Delcatty over the GTS. It's not to hard to evolve one- if you equip the soothe bell and have it fight in a stadium battle, it'll level up to about 30 pretty soon (within a couple fights) and evolve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linksu View Post
    I think Dunsparce is found in shaking grass. You can used the Encounter pass power from the Entree to make shaking grass more common.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 6th December 2012 at 9:53 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Is the Pass Powers list on Serebii accurate? According to the list, I should have some level of the following powers:

Encounter Power +
    Exp Point Power -
    Charm Power
    Hidden Grotto Power

but I don't have any of them. I'm at Black lvl 28, White lvl 0. Is there something else I need to do to get those?
    Do you have any way of raising your White level?

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Do you have any way of raising your White level?
    At the moment, no, unless it can be done over wifi. I'd like to raise it, though, so my tree will be symmetrical (and I'll have better powers).
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I am on Day 2 on my quest for an Imposter Ditto (I've checked-biked-checked-bike so so many times...) and I have a question. I've heard that the contents and gender of the item/pokemon within the grotto are set upon regeneration, but you can soft-reset for nature and IVs.

In order to successfully soft-reset to change natures/IVs, should I save before entering the grotto, or can I just save while standing right next to the pokemon?

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

I've been trying to get a tirtouga male with the nature impish, is it rare? Because I've. Been breeding two tirtougas soo many times but I can't seem to get one :/
    Last edited by johnyboy169; 6th December 2012 at 7:57 PM.
    Deoxys chaser

Reposting this still hoping for an answer!
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_kitty091 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    I've been trying to get a tirtouga male with the nature impish, is it rare? Because I've. Been breeding two tirtougas soo many times but I can't seem to get one :/
    It's all luck. Keep trying and you're bound to get one with impish.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTimmy View Post
    I am on Day 2 on my quest for an Imposter Ditto (I've checked-biked-checked-bike so so many times...) and I have a question. I've heard that the contents and gender of the item/pokemon within the grotto are set upon regeneration, but you can soft-reset for nature and IVs.

In order to successfully soft-reset to change natures/IVs, should I save before entering the grotto, or can I just save while standing right next to the pokemon?
    I have tried both methods to get a different species, but it turns out the Pokemon is preset for that grotto each day.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

[QUOTE=azeem40;15446183]It's all luck. Keep trying and you're bound to get one with impish.

i guess i have no luck then lol
    Deoxys chaser

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTimmy View Post

You just need to SR before the battle, even in front of the mon. Not tested with Ditto, but with other Grotto-mons.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

ok can anybody help me get a thick club?? id like to get a marowak with a thick club but ill settle for just the club too. i have plenty goo pokemon and stuff to trade back

Page 157 of 237 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast