Page 174 of 238 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 5944

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Hey guys, I'm playing Black Version 2 and am currently exploring the areas opened after obtaining the third badge but am running into some trouble. My team is Servine, Riolu, and Metang and I'm having some trouble against all of the trainers using Fire types. Are there any Pokémon available to me at this point that could help me handle this? I'm not interested in Sandile, but something else that could be used as a permanent team member. Perhaps Eevee that I could later evolve into whichever evolution I want? Anything suggestions would be great, so long as they don't have a weakness to Fire.

Krookodile will eventually prove exceedingly capable as a permanent in-game team member, for the record.

I don't believe there's anything else that becomes available immediately prior to, in or following Castelia City that would prove specifically to be a Fire-type deterrent.

What I might recommend doing is first checking Pokéarth and seeing if there's anything catchable in the areas to which you presently have access that might help you, and barring that, perhaps request through the appropriate channels that someone trade you a feasible Water-, Rock- or Ground-type of your liking.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 30th December 2012 at 11:48 AM.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by I Have Given Up View Post
    Hey guys, I'm playing Black Version 2 and am currently exploring the areas opened after obtaining the third badge but am running into some trouble. My team is Servine, Riolu, and Metang and I'm having some trouble against all of the trainers using Fire types. Are there any Pokémon available to me at this point that could help me handle this? I'm not interested in Sandile, but something else that could be used as a permanent team member. Perhaps Eevee that I could later evolve into whichever evolution I want? Anything suggestions would be great, so long as they don't have a weakness to Fire.
    Have you considered Marill? It is available really early in the game as Azurill. You may not want to go through the struggle of boosting its happiness though . . . If you do put forth the effort, however, I think Azumarill would be a rewarding team member, especially with Huge Power.
    Psyduck is also an option, though I'm more a fan of Azumarill than Golduck . . .

In the Relic Passage, Drilbur is also an option, as fire won't bother it until it evolves. Roggenrola is an alternative that never acquires a fire weakness.

There's also Dream World. The Sparkling Sea area offers a lot of water pokemon you wouldn't be able to catch in-game with your current progress.

Hope that helps some
    PM or VM me for more trade info

I'm not sure where to ask this. How long does it take clouds to form on Dream Radar and how long until I can catch a Kami trio legendary after I start?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I'm not sure where to ask this. How long does it take clouds to form on Dream Radar and how long until I can catch a Kami trio legendary after I start?
    I don't know the specific time required for clouds to regenerate, but I suggest checking every hour or two. They regenerate quickly anyway.
    If you have 3DS coins to spare, you can spend 5 coins to instantly regenerate clouds without waiting.

For the Kami trio:
    :: Tornadus - Complete Eureka Extension α - Obtain 400 Dream Orbs
    :: Thundurus - Complete Eureka Extension β - Obtain 1500 Dream Orbs
    :: Landorus - Complete Eureka Extension γ - Obtain 3000 Dream Orbs

And by "obtain", it means the overall lifetime total of Dream Orbs you've acquired since starting the game. Don't worry about spending the orbs, they count towards the lifetime total.

If you have further questions, check the Dream Radar section in the main site first.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    5 minutes per cloud. Meaning for the first 10 (minus starting cloud) is 45 minutes. For 20, it's 90 minutes/1 hour and 30 minutes . You get the pattern? Wulava answers question 2 for you.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

So, I'm up to Clay and I just can NOT beat him... What's a good area for training a Lucario and Dewott?
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    So, I'm up to Clay and I just can NOT beat him... What's a good area for training a Lucario and Dewott?
    Try going to Route 6 and training on Audinos. That's one of the best ways possible. You could also go to the Relic Castle from the PWT but I think the pokemon there weren't on level for that area.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

I have a question:
    I have started the memory link features on my white 2. What happens if I do New Game on white, would the memory link features still happen or would they not happen since I would have started a new game?

I know, that I have to wait to tranfere pokemon from earlier games after I get into the hall of fame. I have been trying for hours for a dunspurse on route 20 rustling grass just getting audino in both Pokemon Black & White 2 without any luck, so I thought that I would just wait and transfere from my Heart Gold. My question is, where is the poke tranfere lab in the in Heart Gold? Thankyou to the ones that answer my question.

What is it with people requesting either Reshiram or Zekrom under level 9 on GTS? I rarely can find a trade that asks for something reasonable in return.
    Current X Team:

I am wondering about something. I have looked up each and every gym leader battle music and none of them are the same as mine. They are all similar but mine sounds different. I think mine sounds cooler :3 . I have Black 2 but the videos all said Black 2/White 2 so im guessing all gym music is the same for both versions. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    In Black/White there was a limit to the amount of numbers you could put in the title of a PC Box, this hampered those wishing to name their boxes 391-420, for example; if organising Pokemon by National Dex Order. Does this still exist in Black2/White2 or has the limit been removed?
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    If you try and type in "391-420" as a box name, you receive the error message "Numbers may contain only up to four digits."
    My question never got a true answer despite the best efforts of one member and now I would like to state the limit no longer exists and box names may contain as many numbers as there are spaces for characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

In HeartGold you use the Pal Park in Fuchsia City in Kanto to migrate Gen III Pokemon. In Black & White 2 you use the Pokemon Transfer Lab on Route 15 and DS Download-Play to Transfer. The game gives clear directions and warnings prior to the first use, needing two DS's and pokemon can't be sent back etc.

Quote Originally Posted by HectorB View Post
    What is it with people requesting either Reshiram or Zekrom under level 9 on GTS? I rarely can find a trade that asks for something reasonable in return.
    I don't really know for sure, but I think it's because they think there are nuts out there that are stupid enough to trade a snivy lv 10 for a reshiram/zekrom lv 9, or they just want to annoy everybody who actually uses the GTS for serious trading purposes. But I TOTALLY know what you mean! I'll start a trading chain to get a certain PKMN, and I end up with PKMN I don't want because of the nuts that ask for things like that! Blarg!!

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

If you have an event Arceus you can trade it to SS/HG and chose between a lev1 gira/pal/dai at Alpha ruins. I can assume that if you reset the game you can get another lev1.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

^
    that applies only if the person on the GTS is requesting lv 9 & under Dia/Pal/Gira. The thing is, most of them requests Level 9 and under Resh/Zek instead.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    If you have an event Arceus you can trade it to SS/HG and chose between a lev1 gira/pal/dai at Alpha ruins. I can assume that if you reset the game you can get another lev1.
    Yes this is the case, it's 1 Sinnoh Legendary Dragon per save file. If you reset and manage to acquire more arceuses, then you can theoretically get all the remaining dragons.

say an audino with regenerator would use entrainment and the other pokémon switches out at some point. would pokemon x recover its hp or would its ability be reset before that were to happen?
    Last edited by xerxes; 1st January 2013 at 8:34 PM.

It would regain HP.

Though assuming this is being used for a double or triple battling situation, it would be more practical to just use Wish or Healing Pulse on the Pokemon you want to heal instead.

does anyone have an electrizer(not in use) so I could evolve my Electabuzz. thanks

does anyone have an electrizer(not in use) so I could evolve my Electabuzz. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Josharaptrosaurus View Post
    I think you could find more potential traders on the Trade Forum :P
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

Is there any way to change a pokemons name that is the original name (though traded)

I want HOUNDOOM to Houndoom, I wouldn't care, but it's shiny

My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong

My shinies:

Spoiler:- Credits:
    \[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ice33333 View Post
    Is there any way to change a pokemons name that is the original name (though traded)
    If the OT is different from your own, you can't. No exceptions.

Page 174 of 238 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224 ... LastLast