Page 175 of 237 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 5917

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

So there is a guy standing in front of the receptionist in Black Tower, he is directly in front of the person and I can't talk to the person to let me compete. How can I get this guy to move?
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

You gotta go talk to Alder in Floccey town
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

I just got a Latias ( Timid Nature on the first try! ) and there is no Soul Dew. How do I get it?

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    So there is a guy standing in front of the receptionist in Black Tower, he is directly in front of the person and I can't talk to the person to let me compete. How can I get this guy to move?
    Agreed with Bathrezz, you must go to Alder and battle him. After that, you will gain access to the Tower/Treehollow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    I just got a Latias ( Timid Nature on the first try! ) and there is no Soul Dew. How do I get it?
    The Soul Dew must be picked up as an item. It should be near where you caught the Eon at the Dreamyard.

Default B2 Catching Milotic at/in Route 1 via Super Rod

Catching Milotic in B2 at route one ... And I am hoping I've picked the appropriate forum, if not, sincere apologies. I have taken my super rod to the area but am getting rather bored.

Per the PokeDex listed Method, it's "Fishing - Special", but I'm not sure what that means. As opposed to B1/W1 Method of "Fishing - Shaking Spots". Can someone give me a hand here? I'm afraid my 2 brain cells aren't working it out, and I'm scared they'll shake apart :-)

If some minor encouragement would help, I am hoping to breed up some Feebas w prism scale attached for trading on the GTS, for I too am sick of totally unreasonable trade requests... As opposed to marginally unreasonable requests :-)

ryoverde (forum ID)
    OT Name (B2/W1): ryoverd
    (W2/B1): ryoazul

You can catch them in the water spots as before.

If you're so fortunate as to have the Lucky pass power, they're pretty common, too.

I keep getting emails for new responses to this thread but the posts in them are more than a month old. Is anyone else experiencing this problem or is my account screwed up?
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by kyle72686 View Post
    I keep getting emails for new responses to this thread but the posts in them are more than a month old. Is anyone else experiencing this problem or is my account screwed up?
    Your account is probably messed up,because i don't get that problem
    Pokemon X and Y In-Game: Andrew | Poison Friend Safari:
    [img]http://i45.*******.com/25ksuie.png[/img]
    Credit goes to Shiny_Wooper for the Team Pose and Astral Shadow for the Circle of life~

Be reliefed, because you're not the only one :/
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Be reliefed, because you're not the only one :/
    It affects several people.. Including staff.. I'll give Serebii another buzz.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Default PC Boxes

Another question just thought of, don't know if it's been answered in the >200 pgs if so I apologize. Short attention span.

PC Boxes. (Other than a cheat code/cheater), how does one obtain/earn additional PC Boxes? I've long run out of room for neat organization, running out of room is a soon to be likelihood.

Thanks.

ryoverde (Forum ID)

There's a total of 24 boxes, but you only start off with 8. You need to put at least one pokémon in each box, log out, log in again and you should have 16 boxes. Repeat this and you should have all 24 boxes.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Quote Originally Posted by ryoverde View Post
    Another question just thought of, don't know if it's been answered in the >200 pgs if so I apologize. Short attention span.

PC Boxes. (Other than a cheat code/cheater), how does one obtain/earn additional PC Boxes? I've long run out of room for neat organization, running out of room is a soon to be likelihood.

Thanks.

ryoverde (Forum ID)
    you get an additional 8 if you follow the "put one in every box" trick, then another 8 after you beat the game & do the "put one in every box" trick...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    then another 8 after you beat the game
    I don't think so. I had all 24 boxes before I won the second gym badge (Virbank City).
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

just a question to confirm something. I just got pokerus from an Ambipom obtained in an in-game trade(the girl in Accumula town). is everyone getting the pokerus from that Ambipom or did i just got lucky?
    Platinum friend code: 0474 6676 4516
    Black 2 friend code: 3225 3453 6809
        Spoiler:- dream world females i can breed: :

in-game events
    wifi events
    trades
    RE
    hatched(with SC no MM):
    current shiny hunt:egg count:56

Quote Originally Posted by MAGAX View Post
    just a question to confirm something. I just got pokerus from an Ambipom obtained in an in-game trade(the girl in Accumula town). is everyone getting the pokerus from that Ambipom or did i just got lucky?
    Nope, you're just one extremely lucky sod.
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!
    Battle Videos: 76-46243-30729

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, ?

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15
    Battle Videos: 36-03893-83060 88-74442-00286 52-66455-14677

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9
    Battle Videos: 14-81671-46200 93-70560-35930

Spoiler:- :

What is the easiest way to encounter a shiny?
    Pokemon X and Y In-Game: Andrew | Poison Friend Safari:
    [img]http://i45.*******.com/25ksuie.png[/img]
    Credit goes to Shiny_Wooper for the Team Pose and Astral Shadow for the Circle of life~

Breeding Pokemon using the Masuda Method yields the highest chance of obtaining a shiny Pokemon, which can be made slightly higher if you obtain the shiny charm.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphSabre777 View Post
    Agreed with Bathrezz, you must go to Alder and battle him. After that, you will gain access to the Tower/Treehollow.

The Soul Dew must be picked up as an item. It should be near where you caught the Eon at the Dreamyard.
    But where? I know I have too get it there but where is it? I can't find it

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    But where? I know I have too get it there but where is it? I can't find it
    It should be at the EXACT location of where you encountered the Eon.

Default PC Boxes

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    I don't think so. I had all 24 boxes before I won the second gym badge (Virbank City).
    Well, it's irrelevant in my case because I've all 8 gym badges & beaten Iris once and just started "after game" things. But, I wished to say "thank you" because it's working like a champ.

ryoverde (forum ID)

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    really? i tried to get all 24 before i beat the game (don't remember the exact time) & i could only get 16. then i tried again after i beat iris & it worked then...hmmm, that's odd...ah well...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by SapphSabre777 View Post
    It should be at the EXACT location of where you encountered the Eon.
    It isn't there. I've captured Latias and I've tried in my party, not in my party, nothing!

It appears directly behind you after you capture or KO Latias/Latios, so it's extremely unlikely that you missed it.

I'd check random Pokemon in the PC and/or organize your bag.

How do people get so many shinies? The only ones I have ever seen are the event ones like Gyrados in HG/SS
    Regional Favorites
    .:Kanto:.
    .:Johto:.
    .:Hoenn:.
    .:Sinnoh:.
    .:Unova:.

Page 175 of 237 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast