Page 178 of 237 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post
    How can I obtain a Snivy with Contrary ability?
    It hasn't been released yet, so you can't get one without hacking. Also, so far when they've released starters with hidden abilities, they've been male only and therefore cannot pass their abilities on through breeding. Sorry for the bad news - Contrary Serperior is something I'm looking forward to playing around with as well!
    3DS friend code 5300 9905 5901
    Friend Safari type: Grass - Quilladin, Tangela and Petilil

My trades:
    Shinies:
    Legendaries:

LF Meloetta. PM me with offers.

Red team:

I have gotten pokemon white 2 a while ago, beat the game and stuff. I want to see what this dream world thing is. And when I was playing around with stuff when I first got the game Apperantly I got a game sync id. Idk what it is or how to find it now. Can anyone help? I am supposed to have it but idk what my game sync id is. I need to be able to see it if there is a way.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbodys View Post
    I have gotten pokemon white 2 a while ago, beat the game and stuff. I want to see what this dream world thing is. And when I was playing around with stuff when I first got the game Apperantly I got a game sync id. Idk what it is or how to find it now. Can anyone help? I am supposed to have it but idk what my game sync id is. I need to be able to see it if there is a way.
    Select "Game Sync Settings" when starting up your game and you'll find it.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Hello all, I am very new to these forums, but I've also been browsing the Serebii site since I got Black 2 last month (first Pokemon game since Silver all those years ago).

Even after many attempts, I keep getting smashed to dust by three of the Elite Four. I can only manage to beat Shauntal.

Marshal's Mienshao just annihilates my team after he takes out my Alakazam with U-turn, and Caitlin's Reuniclus kills my Zoroark in one shot with Focus Blast.

My team consists of the following:

Alakazam, level 57 with Modest nature.
    Calm Mind
    Psychic
    Recover
    Reflect

Zoroark, level 62 with Hasty nature (Courtesy of N).
    Foul Play
    Night Slash
    Nasty Plot
    Embargo

Glaceon, level 61 with Modest nature (Courtesy of RL friend).
    Hail
    Blizzard
    Icy Wind (want Ice Beam, but can't find TM)
    Barrier

Cobalion, level 57 with Brave nature.
    Strength
    Swords Dance
    Iron Head
    Sacred Sword

Serperior, level 54 with Hasty nature.
    Leaf Blade
    Giga Drain
    Leech Seed
    Coil

Haxorus, level 51 with Naughty nature.
    Taunt
    Swords Dance
    Dragon Claw
    Dragon Pulse

also have a Crobat at level 54 with Adamant nature in reserve.
    Cross Poison
    Poison Fang
    Fly
    X-Scissor

Any kind of answer would be useful. Thanks.
    Last edited by TyrAlcarin; 11th January 2013 at 5:12 AM.

Anyone know what happened to the meloetta release? since she has already debutted in the US i would have thought we would have gotten her for an event by now.
    Friend code: 4897 7047 8708

Quote Originally Posted by Xynno View Post
    Anyone know what happened to the meloetta release?
    Nothing happened to it. It just hasn't happened yet.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Any dates for Europe wifi events? First game I have wifi!

Guys, I was at the Regis Trio ruins, and I went to get the second answer from the statue, but it said I would get it when it's daytime, which it still is, it's 18:30 in my DS. I already got the first answer last night, which was the same thing that happened right now.

EDIT:Nevermind.

EDIT2: If I borrow a Regice from another user, will it trigger the Regigigas event?
    Last edited by pwnswitchclik; 11th January 2013 at 10:03 PM.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Guys, I was at the Regis Trio ruins, and I went to get the second answer from the statue, but it said I would get it when it's daytime, which it still is, it's 18:30 in my DS. I already got the first answer last night, which was the same thing that happened right now.

EDIT:Nevermind.

EDIT2: If I borrow a Regice from another user, will it trigger the Regigigas event?
    nope, you need the key from the other version of the game. only way. transfering a regi does not count
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    nope, you need the key from the other version of the game. only way. transfering a regi does not count
    Aw poop.:/

Thanks.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

actually......

I've tried it myself, Regirock and Registeel are from my B2, as for the Regice, I used the one transferred from previous Gen.

It worked, I can battle the Regigigas.

Most likely the real requirement is having both keys for your game (Rock & Steel one for B2, Rock & Ice one for W2).
    Maybe carrying at least 2 of the Regis with your own OT as well.

But you definitely don't need to get the other version key to wake Regigigas up.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Can someone help me? my Pokemon will not let me use any poke drugs on them, even though they've just reached level 100 and i haven't used anything to boost their stats
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    Can someone help me? my Pokemon will not let me use any poke drugs on them, even though they've just reached level 100 and i haven't used anything to boost their stats
    Every pokemon you battle in the game gives off at least 1 EV so by the time you reach lev100, their EVs will be maxed out and drugs/vitamins will be unusable.

Its a complicated answer if you don't know anything about EVs. Drugs/vitamins only work early on in your pokemons leveling.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

I'm having trouble adding friend codes to my palpad. I can enter the code and yer but my game doesn't register the player, like their name doesn't turn blue/red and a gender icon/character doesn't show beside the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I'm having trouble adding friend codes to my palpad. I can enter the code and yer but my game doesn't register the player, like their name doesn't turn blue/red and a gender icon/character doesn't show beside the name.
    iirc, it doesn't do that until you actually trade with your friend. When you first register a FC in your pal pad, their icon is a "?"
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    iirc, it doesn't do that until you actually trade with your friend. When you first register a FC in your pal pad, their icon is a "?"
    That's correct, you have to actually connect with the person first.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Any wifi events upcoming for Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    Any wifi events upcoming for Europe?
    http://www.serebii.net/games/current...-wifi-upcoming

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Ah thanks! Have most of the old Legendary Pokemon, need the newer ones.

Can anyone tell me how to get those support powers that you are supposed to get from passing a Black or White version.

FC: 2406-6166-3485 IGN: Emerald

Where do I go to teach Keldeo secret sword and how do I get there?

So for bianca's effort check. What is the difference between "This pokemon worked hard on its (stats)" and "This pokemon worked particularly hard on its (Stats)"?

White 2 FC: 4986 3698 5015

Current W2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by SkylanderSchool View Post
    Where do I go to teach Keldeo secret sword and how do I get there?
    Go to an opening behind Alder's house. You'll eventually reach a new place where you can teach it Secret Sword.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    I'll give it another go just to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by guyy94 View Post
    So for bianca's effort check. What is the difference between "This pokemon worked hard on its (stats)" and "This pokemon worked particularly hard on its (Stats)"?
    I've never seen the former before, but I know the latter means the Pokemon has capped its EVs in that particular stat at a value of 252 points.

Page 178 of 237 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast