Page 181 of 237 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    yes, it is male only
    Thanks for the reply

I asked this pages ago and I don't think I got answered: what are the likelinesses of N's pokemon showing up in their habitats? Joltik, for example?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I asked this pages ago and I don't think I got answered: what are the likelinesses of N's pokemon showing up in their habitats? Joltik, for example?
    far as i can find, there's no set percentage, but i found it harder to locate them in the desert, & easiest in Chargestone cave.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    far as i can find, there's no set percentage, but i found it harder to locate them in the desert, & easiest in Chargestone cave.
    Thank you very much
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

can anyone who RNGs help me out? i need a mixmence so would anyone be willing to make a flawless/near flawless mild bagon? if youre willing to help me out pm me so we dont clog up the forum please and thank you so much!
    [CENTER]
    3DS Friend Code: 0302-0821-3128
    \

Guys I need help.

I try to sync my W2 Game but i cant, i hope somebody can give me some advice.

I tap C-Gear, then Game Sync, then i save, and it asks "Connect to Nintendo WiFi Connection?". I tap yes. Then, the background changes from the Musharna to a simple blue starry thing, and after a second or 2 it says "Communication Error. Disconnecting from Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection", then "Communication Error", then it says "Disconnected from Nintendo WFC due to connection error. Would you like to reconnect to Nintendo WFC?" (with the Musharna reappearing). If i tap yes, the same thing happens all over again.

I dont know if this is the correct place to be posting this but i need help and I need it pretty fast. :/

All i want is my Game Sync ID

Quote Originally Posted by JSteele View Post
    Guys I need help.

I tap C-Gear, then Game Sync, then i save, and it asks "Connect to Nintendo WiFi Connection?". I tap yes. Then, the background changes from the Musharna to a simple blue starry thing, and after a second or 2 it says "Communication Error. Disconnecting from Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection", then "Communication Error", then it says "Disconnected from Nintendo WFC due to connection error. Would you like to reconnect to Nintendo WFC?" (with the Musharna reappearing). If i tap yes, the same thing happens all over again.

I dont know if this is the correct place to be posting this but i need help and I need it pretty fast. :/

Are you able to connect to Wi-Fi using anything else? Such as the GTS?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Guys I need help.

i think if you go from the title screen and go to game sync settings you find your id there and it tells you where to go to set it up my friend

EDIT yes, thats what you have to do i just double checked
    [CENTER]
    \

Quote Originally Posted by koolaidman594 View Post
    i think if you go from the title screen and go to game sync settings you find your id there and it tells you where to go to set it up my friend

That doesn't solve his problem, that does the exact same thing as going from the C-Gear. He still has to connect to Nintendo WFC and be issued an ID.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

oh really? it just tells me my code and tells me to go to pokemon-gl.com or whatever to set it up?
    [CENTER]
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Are you able to connect to Wi-Fi using anything else? Such as the GTS?
    Im able to visit the WiFi Club as well as the GTS without encountering any issues whatsoever.

I tried yet the exact same thing happened (except the Musharna :P)

oh really? it just tells me my code and tells me to go to pokemon-gl.com or whatever to set it up?
    I have already set it up in pokemon-gl.com :/

Im able to visit the WiFi Club as well as the GTS without encountering any issues whatsoever.

I tried yet the exact same thing happened (except the Musharna :P)
    ahh ok my apologies, i thought i could be helpful lol
    [CENTER]
    \

Thanks for trying to help anyway.

I need more feedback people!!!

Does anyone know if it is possible for me to reach a level 30 entree just doing the Fun Fest missions solo? After level 3 each level started taking ages. Also, if I redo missions does it help level up my entree?
    Last edited by Sinfonietta; 20th January 2013 at 4:24 AM.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 5158 0838 9539
    3DS Friend Code: 1375 8086 0972

Thanks for trying to help anyway.

I need more feedback people!!!
    Well since you can connect to other Wi-Fi features just fine it's some issue on PGL's side, I'd guess. You could try contacting their support.

Something i feel like adding. After googling, i found out that some people had a similar (but NOT identical) problem which was due to the use of Action Replay and stuff like that.

I have never used AR myself, but i have downloaded a few pokemon from Pokegts, could that be an issue?

How exactly can i contact their support and get some real answers/help?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Something i feel like adding. After googling, i found out that some people had a similar (but NOT identical) problem which was due to the use of Action Replay and stuff like that.

I have never used AR myself, but i have downloaded a few pokemon from Pokegts, could that be an issue?

How exactly can i contact their support and get some real answers/help?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    pokeGTS SHOULD not have any effect
    i have done the same for the sake of pokedex completion and i am still able to connect to game sync
    although my situation is slightly different as i already have registered and gotten my id
    Last edited by koolaidman594; 20th January 2013 at 5:09 AM.
    [CENTER]
    \

yeah i figured, but im just making assumptions in hopes that i will find out the cause :/

also, i think i can help with that Bagon, but im gonna need at least a week cause i have exams. As long as something along the lines of 26/30/24/28/19/31 (this is just an example) works.
    Last edited by JSteele; 20th January 2013 at 5:16 AM.

yeah i figured, but im just making assumptions in hopes that i will find out the cause :/
    i hear you man, that sounds like a real headache, for support go here and click on their support link http://en.pokemon-gl.com/
    [CENTER]
    \

argh this is a pain.

No helpful advice there so far. Im getting disappointed.

Needless to say, if anyone else knows anything on this subject, help a fellow trainer!!!

Everything you get from Pokegts is hacked garbage, but it shouldn't have any effect on your game, at least, with connecting to the game sync.

If anyone can answer a quick breeding question, I'd be grateful... I know that when breeding a female pokemon with a Ditto, a Hidden Ability cannot be passed on... But what about egg moves when breeding a male pokemon with a ditto? I was looking at the Serebii BW Pokedex entry for Sawk, a male-only pokemon that can only breed with Ditto, and I noticed that there were no egg moves listed. Is that just because he is incapable of passing on TMs, Dream World Moves, Move Tutor Moves and the like to his offspring? Or is it one of those breeding situations specific to Ditto?

You can pass down moves as normal when breeding with a Ditto.

However, Tyrogue is the only 100% male Pokemon that can pass down egg moves, due to it having branching evolutions that give it a reason for it being capable of doing so.

I beat Drayden and did all the Plasma stuff. I got to the next city and then remembered that he's the guy who teaches draco meteor. I went back to see Drayden, but Drayden isn't in his house. He's just standing outside and questioning if there's anything to the north of Undella Town.

What's going on?

Page 181 of 237 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231 ... LastLast