Page 183 of 237 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by JSteele View Post
    Weeeell

I just changed the DNS back to auto and everything became just fine!!!

Thanks for your time, man!!!
    I forgot that you wanted to Game Sync, and I misled myself to think you wanted to access PokeGTS, my bad, dude.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Default PLease help

Quote Originally Posted by dmoneyinc813 View Post
    I am new to these forums so please excuse me if I post this in the wrong place. I have beat Skyla but Professor Juniper in Celestial Tower is not giving me the lucky egg. I cannot go any further at this point until she gives me the egg and goes back to the airport. Another note when I entered she never approached me to give me the master ball either. Please help or point me in the right direction I have been Googling for the last two days.
    Anyone . . . ?

Anyone . . . ?
    So you've beaten the PWT, battled Team Plamsa on the Frigate, gone through Chargestone Cave and beaten Skyla, but Junipe still hasn't given you the Lucky Egg or the Master Ball? I have no idea what to tell you, because if you've done all that, you should be able to go through just fine.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfonietta View Post
    Does anyone know if it is possible for me to reach a level 30 entree just doing the Fun Fest missions solo? After level 3 each level started taking ages. Also, if I redo missions does it help level up my entree?
    Does anyone know? Need to know if I should give up on getting the trainer card color upgrade.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 5158 0838 9539
    3DS Friend Code: 1375 8086 0972

It's possible, but you need level 30 in both colors to get the upgrade.

You can repeat missions to keep gaining levels and the chance you'll gain a level is based on your score. The Find Lost Items mission is the best one for getting a high score by far, though I think I was only getting a level maybe 50% of the time or so with a score in the mid 30s (Though getting 40 seemed to guarantee a level).

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfonietta View Post
    Does anyone know? Need to know if I should give up on getting the trainer card color upgrade.
    What colour are you meaning? Because I have the gold card and I never got close to lev30 Entree.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    So you've beaten the PWT, battled Team Plamsa on the Frigate, gone through Chargestone Cave and beaten Skyla, but Junipe still hasn't given you the Lucky Egg or the Master Ball? I have no idea what to tell you, because if you've done all that, you should be able to go through just fine.
    Now I only did the driftveil one, and also I beat all of teah plasma on the boat. I have went trough chargestone cave "not to sure if there was something specific to do in there" and I beat skyla she is in the airport but not Juniper.

Now I only did the driftveil one, and also I beat all of teah plasma on the boat. I have went trough chargestone cave "not to sure if there was something specific to do in there" and I beat skyla she is in the airport but not Juniper.
    Have you been to Dragon Spiral Tower yet?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Have you been to Dragon Spiral Tower yet?
    You can't get to Dragonspiral Tower until Post-E4.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Sorry if this already has a specific answer, but Riolu can definitely evolve early. You could actually get a Lv.2 Lucario. Riolu just needs to be really friendly from 4:00 AM to 7:59 PM, and it'll evolve. And Pokés get friendly just through walking, though battling is more effective.

What I'm not understanding is how you were able to battle Skyla without getting the Master Ball when you first arrived. :S
    Maybe you need to talk to Bianca in Chargestone Cave, if she's still there? Or try talking to Skyla in the airport if you haven't done so, then talk to Juniper in Celestial Tower. I don't know what else you could do, except go to the top of the tower, though I don't know what that would do to help you.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Is there an error code displaying when that happens?
    would you be willing to trade one of those shiny driftblims with my pearl game? i could get you almost any of those pokemon you need.
    Please reply to all questions appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by frootquake View Post
    would you be willing to trade one of those shiny driftblims with my pearl game? i could get you almost any of those pokemon you need.
    Try asking in the trade forums instead.

How do you call Yancy/ Curtis multiple times in one sitting? After I called Yancy once, her name disappeared from my Xtransceiver (I made sure I reset the game afterward in case that was some kind of a glitch). Is it only a once-a-day thing?
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    How do you call Yancy/ Curtis multiple times in one sitting? After I called Yancy once, her name disappeared from my Xtransceiver (I made sure I reset the game afterward in case that was some kind of a glitch). Is it only a once-a-day thing?
    Try calling on the routes or cities they called ypu

Is there an easy way to beat black tower or do I actually have to like beat all the floors

Where can you get a bagon at?

Glicsor/bisharp

Nice dude can u make me a aggron/electabuzz one please (there my favorites)

Whenever I try to do Random Battles, a disconnect always seems to happen. I can't ever get a match to completion--I always receive a communication error, most often within the first two turns. Is online battling as dodgy for other people as it is with me? It's seriously getting on my nerves when I can't seem to play with someone else online for more than 3 minutes before it cuts out.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytiki View Post
    Is there an easy way to beat black tower or do I actually have to like beat all the floors
    Pretty sure you've just gotta beat all the levels

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    Whenever I try to do Random Battles, a disconnect always seems to happen. I can't ever get a match to completion--I always receive a communication error, most often within the first two turns. Is online battling as dodgy for other people as it is with me? It's seriously getting on my nerves when I can't seem to play with someone else online for more than 3 minutes before it cuts out.
    Usually the problem is your connection. Are you playing close to the router? Or maybe you play using a bad connection. Even if the signal box is green and there are three bars, it doesn't always means you have a good/fast connection. The signal box only shows how strong the wi-fi signal is, it isn't an indicator of how good/fast the connection is.

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    Move to the other areas.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/droppeditem.shtml

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Hi guys, is there anybody who can help me open a nursery in Join Avenue? I'm lvl20 but have had no luck so far. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this - not overly familiar with the forums!

I have a Ditto I got from the GTS (Métamorph) who I believe is French and I'm playing as a portuguese player. If I breed a Zoroark with that Ditto will the chances of hatching a shiny Zorua from that egg increase thanks to the Masuda Method? Yes or no? Thanks in advance!
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    I have a Ditto I got from the GTS (Métamorph) who I believe is French and I'm playing as a portuguese player. If I breed a Zoroark with that Ditto will the chances of hatching a shiny Zorua from that egg increase thanks to the Masuda Method? Yes or no? Thanks in advance!
    As long as the Zoroark you're using isn't also French, the Masuda Method should apply.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Usually the problem is your connection. Are you playing close to the router? Or maybe you play using a bad connection. Even if the signal box is green and there are three bars, it doesn't always means you have a good/fast connection. The signal box only shows how strong the wi-fi signal is, it isn't an indicator of how good/fast the connection is.
    Oh, I know it's not that--all of my other games work fine. Pokémon is the only game I've played where I'm getting these frequent disconnection problems.

EDIT: Okay, I tried here on Tuesday afternoon, when I figure it'd be a bit lighter on traffic, and it worked. So I think it was just very heavy traffic.
    Last edited by Ophie; 22nd January 2013 at 9:55 PM.

Default help!

i was hoping to use my registeel for the competition this weekend...i was looking over the guidelines and noticed that pokes can only have moves acquired by lvl up, breeding, tm+hm, tutor and events. my problem is that i taught my regi focus punch by tm in gen 4...and sadly, focus punch is not a tm in gen 5. does any one have any thoughts on whether or not he would be allowed for play?
    platinum FC: 5200 4376 9278

He should be still allowed to play with the focus punch mov.
    Black 2/Heartgold/X Trainer Card-

Credits to Mr.Munchlax
    Name: Tyler Dure
    Status: Aceepting an egg from Lysandre and continuing on to Coumarine City
    Hometown: Virbank City, Unova, US
    Idols: Krisi Jackson, Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, Tucker Satoshi, Austin

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -MP

Join the Fire-Type Club, where battles are as intense as the sun's rays!!!

Page 183 of 237 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233 ... LastLast