Page 184 of 237 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,600 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I was wondering if the Keldeo in the upcoming event can be shiny ? Thanks in advance u v u

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Quote Originally Posted by goldensteambun View Post
    I was wondering if the Keldeo in the upcoming event can be shiny ? Thanks in advance u v u
    To my knowledge, I don't believe the upcoming Keldeo can be shiny. It should still be shiny locked, like most/all events in the past.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    To my knowledge, I don't believe the upcoming Keldeo can be shiny. It should still be shiny locked, like most/all events in the past.
    Oh, that is too bad then Q 7 Q Thank you !

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Hey, I have a question for you guys.
    Can I use Darmanitan with the Zen Mode ability in the Psychic Expert Tournament in the PWT?

I doubt it, but I don't know.
    Becurse then I should be able to use Castform in the Ice, Fire or Water Type Expert Tournament.
    It would just be nice, since Zen-Darmanitan is the non-legendary Psychic type, with the highest Sp.Akt.

Can I get a Keldeo on each of the games?
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    Can I get a Keldeo on each of the games?
    You can get one per save file. So if you wanted you can also restart your games and get it again.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You can get one per save file. So if you wanted you can also restart your games and get it again.
    Ah, fair enough. Thanks.
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Quote Originally Posted by tahu 1 View Post
    Hey, I have a question for you guys.
    Can I use Darmanitan with the Zen Mode ability in the Psychic Expert Tournament in the PWT?

I doubt it, but I don't know.
    Becurse then I should be able to use Castform in the Ice, Fire or Water Type Expert Tournament.
    It would just be nice, since Zen-Darmanitan is the non-legendary Psychic type, with the highest Sp.Akt.

I doubt it, it is a Psychic-Type only when you are already battling, and even then the requirement for it to go Zen Mode is so insanely stupid you'll be better with not using it.
    Seriously, it will never last long with that kind of requirement.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Have I missed the Custap Berry from the VGCS Winter Battle? If not, how do I obtain it?

Can the event Keldeo turn into its Resolute forme?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Can the event Keldeo turn into its Resolute forme?
    Unless this one is any different from the first giveaway, yes, it can.

Spoiler:- Location to change Keldeo's form:

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    Have I missed the Custap Berry from the VGCS Winter Battle? If not, how do I obtain it?
    If it's not under your Promotions page, then chances are you didn't get it. If that's the case, then just search people's Share Shelves for one. They're not too hard to find.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Ah, thank you! I was searching everywhere in the game, but I hadn't thought of it being over Pokémon Global Link.

EDIT: And it seems I missed it. Oh well. (They can be in people's Share Shelves too?)

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    Ah, thank you! I was searching everywhere in the game, but I hadn't thought of it being over Pokémon Global Link.

EDIT: And it seems I missed it. Oh well. (They can be in people's Share Shelves too?)
    No probs. The berries are given over Global Link/Dream World, not your actual game. Which is good, so then people can plant them and have plenty of them for themselves and to share with others.

Yup! You'll be able to find some on people's share shelves.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

I've been soft resetting my black 2 for about an hour now trying to get a decent Keldeo, and I finally came out with this spread:

HP:10, 11 ATT:14, 15 DEF:20, 21 SpA:30 SpD:0, 1 SPD:31
    Mild Nature

It seems silly asking because I have a beneficial SpA nature and it would make a great sweeper with a 31 Speed on top of its 108 base speed,
    But I guess I was really hoping for something better in SpD. Can't have it all though I suppose.
    Just wondering really if you guys think it would be worth it to give up these SpA and SPD IVs in combination with the nature and spend more time until I get a high SpA, SpD, and SPD.

Quote Originally Posted by DrWiggles View Post
    I've been soft resetting my black 2 for about an hour now trying to get a decent Keldeo, and I finally came out with this spread:

HP:10, 11 ATT:14, 15 DEF:20, 21 SpA:30 SpD:0, 1 SPD:31
    Mild Nature

It seems silly asking because I have a beneficial SpA nature and it would make a great sweeper with a 31 Speed on top of its 108 base speed,
    But I guess I was really hoping for something better in SpD. Can't have it all though I suppose.
    Just wondering really if you guys think it would be worth it to give up these SpA and SPD IVs in combination with the nature and spend more time until I get a high SpA, SpD, and SPD.
    Hmmm I would've SR'd. Don't think I would settle for anything but Modest or Timid. But if you kept it then that's cool. It's not exactly bad.

I was very lucky though. I got this on my second SR:

Keldeo - #647 (Timid)
    HP: 31
    Att: 6 - 9
    Def: 8 - 9
    SpA: 26 - 27
    SpD: 28 - 29
    Speed: 24 - 25

To be honest I really wanted a Modest one more. But I'd pretty happy with this.

Ugh, I'm stupid. I didn't think you COULD soft-reset event Pokemon. I assumed their stats were determined, and that was that. -_-' That's what I get with my first wi-fi event.

Aw well. Mediocre Keldeo for me. For future reference, can someone explain to me at which point the stats are determined for event Pokemon?
    Pokemon Y

Y FRIEND CODE: 4554-0034-8530
    CURRENTLY: Breeding and Trading for Competitive Pokemon
    My Friend Safari is GRASS with SIMISAGE / PETLIL / QUILLADIN
    BLACK 2 FRIEND CODE: 1464-5211-3970

Quote Originally Posted by Copie View Post
    Aw well. Mediocre Keldeo for me. For future reference, can someone explain to me at which point the stats are determined for event Pokemon?
    When you grab the Keldeo from the delivery man.

I am in the process of soft-resetting for a few event Pokemon, and was just wondering if a Mild Genesect with 21/31/30/29/13/18 IVs is worth keeping? Another IV calculator I used puts them at 18-24/27-31/30-31/27-31/10-16/16-21. According to Genesect's Lv. 15 stat range, it has maximum Attack, Defense, and Special Attack, and is one HP point away from having maximum HP.
    Last edited by Earendil; 25th January 2013 at 2:38 PM.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    I am in the process of soft-resetting for a few event Pokemon, and was just wondering if a Mild Genesect with 21/31/30/29/13/18 IVs is worth keeping?
    the IVs are decent, but the nature i would keep going on...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

So i reset my black 2 so I can get another Keldeo for my White 1. I got the C-gear, got the first badge. Opened all my wireless ports and I can't seem to be able to connect to Nintendo WFC. Am also sitting on the wireless.
    Any help?

It says, ' no compatible access point in range'.

Edit: Nevermind, my DSi Lite just wasn't working well with Wifi. Worked on my 3DS.
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 25th January 2013 at 4:03 PM.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Hey guys, question here, how can I teach my Hydreigon Dark Pulse? Is it a TM or a Tutor move?, and where can I find it, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Hey guys, question here, how can I teach my Hydreigon Dark Pulse? Is it a TM or a Tutor move?, and where can I find it, thanks!
    It is a tutor move. I don't remember where you can learn it though. It can also be a egg move if bred with an Ekans, Arbok, Gyarados, or Seviper

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    It is a tutor move. I don't remember where you can learn it though. It can also be a egg move if bred with an Ekans, Arbok, Gyarados, or Seviper
    It is in Lentimas Town, you must exchange for Blue Shards.

Thanks a lot guys!

Another question, I read somewhere there's a TV Host that trades you POkemon in Unova but you have to make some Xtranseiver calls throught the game, how do I begin this sidequest? I already finished the league.

Page 184 of 237 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234 ... LastLast