Page 186 of 237 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Yes, that's exactly what to do. Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Martinzqx View Post
    So, I have three questions.

A.) Are we just using the B/W shiny thread for B2/W2 shiny talk as well?

B.) Is there a shiny block on the event Keldeo?

C.)Also, is there a way TO find out if there is a shiny block on it via the internet because I have searched, searched, and then searched?
    I was wondering this to for I picked up my 10th Keldeo last night. Good to know theres no chance for a shiny.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

any1 having problems with the gallery/antinques in join avenue? it seems to be trolling me. for the past 3 weeks, ive had nothing but hard stones....

also does any1 else think they can do the (gain1,000,000 exp) badge?
    I have claimed vulpix!

friend code
    3ds: 0018-0281-9763

pm me ur 3ds friend code to make sure it works on pokemon X/Y

Quote Originally Posted by LC-Vulpix View Post
    while this might not be a serebii site, i found this quite helpful:
    http://www.marriland.com/black2_whit...-strange-house
    hope this helps
    it didn't but i figuered i'd watch a walkthrough and do everything exactly alike the instructions and i got there eventually

thanks anyway

any1 having problems with the gallery/antinques in join avenue? it seems to be trolling me. for the past 3 weeks, ive had nothing but hard stones....

also does any1 else think they can do the (gain1,000,000 exp) badge?
    If it's not leveled up very much, you're likely to get a bunch of hard stones.

Also, I didn't find the million EXP medal too hard. I traded myself some lvl 1 ghost pokemon, taught them toxic, and had them face Audino on Rt. 1, with the Exp. Points ^^^ power active. You can almost 100000 exp with one battle.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Hello. New to the forums, but not new to the site.
    I'm just wondering if there is anyway to get my pokemon from White to White 2?

Quote Originally Posted by seanman1224 View Post
    Just regular trading for BW to BW2 =)
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

I assume you're asking because you don't know anyone else with a DS. If you have access to Nintendo WiFi, you can ask here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...hifting-Thread.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Thanks! Is there anyway to do it by yourself? Like in White there was the exchange game so you could move like 6 at a time?

Thanks! Is there anyway to do it by yourself? Like in White there was the exchange game so you could move like 6 at a time?
    yeah. by trading with yourself. that's the only way to get pokemon from white to white 2, and vise versa. well. apart from gts, but that's much more risky.
    I have claimed vulpix!

friend code

yeah. by trading with yourself. that's the only way to get pokemon from white to white 2, and vise versa. well. apart from gts, but that's much more risky.
    Do I go to the Union Room to do that?

Do I go to the Union Room to do that?
    if you have 2 DS's then you can just use the Union room to trade between the 2 games...i wouldn't suggest using any other way to move your pokemon over unless you have a trade partner that you can trust...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Ok thank you!

I have a question and this may be the wrong spot for the question but I wasn't allowed to use my Latios that I caught on Emerald that's made it's way through platinum to ss to b/w and now white 2 and I also wasn't allowed to use my shiny Suicune that a recieived at gamestop for the international tournament that was just held. Does anyone have any ideas why they weren't allowed because both of them are legit no clones or hacks.
    X FC 1650 1536 9669

please pm if you have any ideas
    X FC 1650 1536 9669

Quote Originally Posted by stylesbk View Post
    I have a question and this may be the wrong spot for the question but I wasn't allowed to use my Latios that I caught on Emerald that's made it's way through platinum to ss to b/w and now white 2 and I also wasn't allowed to use my shiny Suicune that a recieived at gamestop for the international tournament that was just held. Does anyone have any ideas why they weren't allowed because both of them are legit no clones or hacks.
    Tournaments like that usually don't let legendaries battle, hacked or not.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Tournaments like that usually don't let legendaries battle, hacked or not.
    Not all legendaries are banned from official tournaments. Usually only the ones with high BSTs (i.e. Mewtwo, Kyogre, etc) and legendaries whose species are event exclusive (i.e. Mew, Keldeo, etc) are banned from official tournaments. Besides, my team for the International Challenge has a Heatran on it, and I just faced a team with a Latios.

@stylesbk: Were either of those two legendaries carrying a Soul Dew, Rowap Berry, or Jaboca Berry? The first item is banned in all official tournaments, while the latter two items can't be legally obtained in Gen 5 yet.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

If I fuse Zekrom with Kyurem from Black 2, and trade it to White 2 will it stay like it?
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

I don't think you can trade "black kyruem" or "white kyruem" at all, but you can have both in one game by trading over zekrom or reshiram to the game you don't get it in, as well as an additional kyruem.
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

Quote Originally Posted by Pikafleg View Post
    I don't think you can trade "black kyruem" or "white kyruem" at all, but you can have both in one game by trading over zekrom or reshiram to the game you don't get it in, as well as an additional kyruem.
    Shoulda just thought of that before lol.
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

You can't trade bkyurem or wkyurem because its two pokes in one.
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikafleg View Post
    Actually you can't have both in one game. The DNA Splicers only alllow you to transform one Kyurem at a time.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

you find the pass word out battling the plasmas but the 1st and last letter is 7 and either the 2nd or 3rd is also 7 and one of them is something like 4 or 3 and for the eevee thing you get them at the place with the tree at castelia sewers or fennel gives it to you
    CHARIZARD RULE

you find the pass word out battling the plasmas but the 1st and last letter is 7 and either the 2nd or 3rd is also 7 and one of them is something like 4 or 3 and for the eevee thing you get them at the place with the tree at castelia sewers or fennel gives it to you
    CHARIZARD RULE

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon9101 View Post
    one, this is aimed at you: dont post the same thing twice...

two, my question: about join avenue... went on this morning, no visitors, could it of been because i swaped ds's the day before? or is it simply trolling me again...
    I have claimed vulpix!

friend code

Page 186 of 237 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236 ... LastLast