Page 187 of 237 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Does anyone know of a place were the effects of the pass powers are explained more technically? For example, something telling how much more likely it is to catch a pokemon while using the capture power, or how much more common uncommon pokemon are when using the lucky/charm power.

Quote Originally Posted by LC-Vulpix View Post
    two, my question: about join avenue... went on this morning, no visitors, could it of been because i swaped ds's the day before? or is it simply trolling me again...
    Yes, changing the DS you're using will interfere with the respawning of visitors. I think it's because the game cartridge thinks you changed the clock time.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by stylesbk View Post
    I have a question and this may be the wrong spot for the question but I wasn't allowed to use my Latios that I caught on Emerald that's made it's way through platinum to ss to b/w and now white 2 and I also wasn't allowed to use my shiny Suicune that a recieived at gamestop for the international tournament that was just held. Does anyone have any ideas why they weren't allowed because both of them are legit no clones or hacks.
    They probably had a HM or TM that couldn't be transferred to you W2. I battled a Suicune in once and a very Latios the international tournament so they weren't banned at all.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

So I went to the hidden grotto of Pinwheel Forest, I'm looking for a Breloom. But every single time I get in there I get a PokéBall instead of a wild Pokémon.

How can I get the Breloom to appear in there? Please help me.
    Last edited by Blaze The Movie Fan; 30th January 2013 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
    So I went to the secret grotto of Pinwheel Forest, I'm looking for a Breloom. But every single time I get in there I get a PokéBall instead of a wild Pokémon.

How can I get the Breloom to appear in there? Please help me.
    You just have to keep trying until you find it... Nothing else you can really do. It's really hard to find the right Pokemon, just keep trying. Go Here, scroll down to where to the part of Pinwheel Forest, it shows the percantage of finding Pokemon and Items there.
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 31st January 2013 at 1:56 AM.

Well, I have restarted the game a several times but all I got was PokéBall, but alright, I will keep trying.

But one question though. Is it harder to get that Breloom than it is to get Pokémon from rustling grass? (I have gotten Clefable, Ufezant and Gliscor quite easily there.)

EDIT: I think I can answer my own question. Apparently it's much harder, because I keep restarting my 3DS and I still get PokéBall. Am I doing something wrong? I somehow have this feeling I am.
    Last edited by Blaze The Movie Fan; 30th January 2013 at 11:13 PM.

Well, I have restarted the game a several times but all I got was PokéBall, but alright, I will keep trying.

But one question though. Is it harder to get that Breloom than it is to get Pokémon from rustling grass? (I have gotten Clefable, Ufezant and Gliscor quite easily there.)

EDIT: I think I can answer my own question. Apparently it's much harder, because I keep restarting my 3DS and I still get PokéBall. Am I doing something wrong? I somehow have this feeling I am.
    You can't Soft Reset for Hidden Grottos. I experimented with that once (before reading you can't on this site) and you will find the same thing until you get the item or defeat/catch the Pokemon in there. If I remember correctly, it takes over 250 steps to have a 5% chance of finding something new in the Hidden Grotto (it was someone's post here). So take a lot of steps, check for an item/Pokemon and keep trying to you find it. You will eventually. And yes, finding rare Pokemon in the Hidden Grotto is much harder than finding a Pokemon in Rustling Grass.

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    You can't Soft Reset for Hidden Grottos. I experimented with that once (before reading you can't on this site) and you will find the same thing until you get the item or defeat/catch the Pokemon in there. If I remember correctly, it takes over 250 steps to have a 5% chance of finding something new in the Hidden Grotto (it was someone's post here). So take a lot of steps, check for an item/Pokemon and keep trying to you find it. You will eventually. And yes, finding rare Pokemon in the Hidden Grotto is much harder than finding a Pokemon in Rustling Grass.
    Wow, that seems like a lot of pain, I'm not even sure if it's worth it.

I have a question regarding the "shiny" item you can get after you complete the pokedex in White 2. Does it only increase the chance of finding shiny wild pokemon, or does it work with hatching pokemon too?
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    I have a question regarding the "shiny" item you can get after you complete the pokedex in White 2. Does it only increase the chance of finding shiny wild pokemon, or does it work with hatching pokemon too?
    Correct mate
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Wow, that seems like a lot of pain, I'm not even sure if it's worth it.
    well... try finding a female hidden ability eevee in it... 1% chance of finding...
    poke = total 20% chance, shown item = 40% hidden item = 40%. why must the most useless stuff be more common.
    I have claimed vulpix!

friend code
    3ds: 0018-0281-9763

pm me ur 3ds friend code to make sure it works on pokemon X/Y

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    if i were to breed my shiny japanese Whimsicott with an english Ditto, i can still have a shiny egg right? nya~
    You can always have the chance of a shiny egg. The Masuda method boost still applies with Ditto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    You can always have the chance of a shiny egg. The Masuda method boost still applies with Ditto.
    In all the years I've played pokemon (since second gen, when you could actually breed pokemon) I have NEVER found a shiny egg ;_; yet I've run into a whole bunch of shiny pokemon since then...I always thought it was impossible to get shiny eggs.

With the question I asked earlier, I asked two questions in one post, and the only response I got was "correct mate" xD not sure which one that was an answer for...I take it that it meant that the shiny item does not help with finding shiny eggs?
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

shiny charm increases chances for finding shinies both in the wild and via breeding
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

I have some questions about challenge mode. Is there any way to play challenge mode on a new game on black 2? I tried doing several things to play it on there and every thing I did deleted it >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    I have some questions about challenge mode. Is there any way to play challenge mode on a new game on black 2? I tried doing several things to play it on there and every thing I did deleted it >.>
    You can't do it within the same game. You need a second game that has the key to unlock it on the game you're restarting
    Free Rattatas. PM me

Do Dream Pals appear in the Join Avenue? I don't have many pokemon for the GTS and my team is about lvl 25 and would get murdered in Random Matchup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Do Dream Pals appear in the Join Avenue? I don't have many pokemon for the GTS and my team is about lvl 25 and would get murdered in Random Matchup.
    I know that people who visit my home in the DW sometimes appear in my Join Avenue, so I assume Dream Pals would as well
    Free Rattatas. PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    You can't do it within the same game. You need a second game that has the key to unlock it on the game you're restarting
    So the only way I can do challenge mode is if I send it to my white 2 version?? That kind of sucks >.<

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    So the only way I can do challenge mode is if I send it to my white 2 version?? That kind of sucks >.<
    that's right. or get a friend with a challenge key to unlock it for you. It's one of the many features they put in to encourage groups of friends to play together.
    Free Rattatas. PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    that's right. or get a friend with a challenge key to unlock it for you. It's one of the many features they put in to encourage groups of friends to play together.
    Ok thanks for the help =D

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Question about GTS negotiations: Can you trade "Fateful Encounter" pokemon? Or is it just like the regular GTS?
    Free Rattatas. PM me

So do I need to delete my game on white 2 before I send over the challenge mode key or does it matter?

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

It doesn't matter, but if you want to start from the really beginning with Challenge Mode activated, you have to delete your W2 save file first.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    It doesn't matter, but if you want to start from the really beginning with Challenge Mode activated, you have to delete your W2 save file first.
    What sucks is you need a friend because your own key gets wiped if you reset..

Page 187 of 237 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast