Page 188 of 237 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    It doesn't matter, but if you want to start from the really beginning with Challenge Mode activated, you have to delete your W2 save file first.
    Ok thanks for clarifying. It is kind of stupid >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Just a question with beating the elite four - why is it that sometimes, when I get my pokemon recorded in the hall of fame, the lead pokemon appears next to my trainer sprite, and sometimes they don't? For instance I beat iris with my volcarona, and just before the credits rolled my volc was next to my trainer sprite. I beat her again with kyurem, and kyurem was next to me. Then I tried with virizion as my party leader, and my trainer sprite was all alone...

Why don't some pokemon appear next to me in the hall of fame?
    Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

I'm sure this has been asked before, and this may be in the wrong topic, sorry if it is. I'm wanting to get shiny Reshiram in white 2. If it's not shiny in the battle against N, can it still be shiny when you try to catch it? Or do you have to soft reset for the battle against N. Thanks!
    Current project: SRing for shiny Kyurem

3DS FC = 3609-1023-5338
    Black 2 FC = 3225 4662 9776
    Black FC = 5329 0826 2961
    Heartgold FC = 0088 8759 0750
    Platinum FC = 4942 5200 5477
    Diamond FC = 3737 8723 4265

My shinies:

All of my shinies are legit, UT and cloned

Quote Originally Posted by Vespiformation View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked before, and this may be in the wrong topic, sorry if it is. I'm wanting to get shiny Reshiram in white 2. If it's not shiny in the battle against N, can it still be shiny when you try to catch it? Or do you have to soft reset for the battle against N. Thanks!
    Zekrom and Reshiram are both shiny locked in Black/White and Black 2/White 2, so you can't get it to be shiny, no matter what. It's great that you ask now, though, before spending weeks SR'ing for nothing. It's quite a shame, really, but you just can't get it shiny.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Ok thanks! I thought I'd heard somewhere they changed it in B2/W2 that you could, but never mind thanks!

3DS FC = 3609-1023-5338

My shinies:

I just got White 2. May I ask what is with the dex? It makes no sense. Where did all the "unova" pokemon come from that are different gens? Has this been done before (I've never played a pre-5th gen game)? Will they restore the original dex in XY?

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    I just got White 2. May I ask what is with the dex? It makes no sense. Where did all the "unova" pokemon come from that are different gens? Has this been done before (I've never played a pre-5th gen game)? Will they restore the original dex in XY?
    Black 2 and White 2 have Pokémon from earlier gens as well as the gen 5 Pokémon in the Unova dex. Black and White were actually unusual in just having 5th gen Pokémon in the regional dex - every other game after the 1st gen has included Pokémon from previous gens in the regional dex. X and Y will probably have all 6th gen Pokémon as well as a selection of Pokémon from previous gens in the regional dex.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quick question about EV training, and I do apologize if this is not the place to put it.

I've been told that a pokemon with exp.share will still get EV points even if it doesn't participate in battle, if this is true then will that same Pokémon get boosted EV points if the main battler has a power item and pokerus? Or will it just get the base EV point(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterHunterEx View Post
    Quick question about EV training, and I do apologize if this is not the place to put it.

I've been told that a pokemon with exp.share will still get EV points even if it doesn't participate in battle, if this is true then will that same Pokémon get boosted EV points if the main battler has a power item and pokerus? Or will it just get the base EV point(s)?
    as far as im aware, its the base evs, and 'pokevirus doesn't effect it if it hasn't battled' (not quite sure about the last part.).
    the best way to ev, is equip the right power item, get pokevirus (smily counts as a non-spreadable pokerus) and as soon as the fight starts, switch out to another poke , now it will gain at least 8 evs in the correct stat(if you have equiped the correct power item), and combinding this with battling certain monsters, aka, litwick for 1sp atk, ev will be much quicker.
    how to work out the ev given:
    -no item/pokerus,= base stat
    -mach brace/no pokerus =2(base stat)
    -power item/no pokerus= base stat + 4
    -power item and pokerus= 2(base stat+4)
    power item+ pokerus is better than machbrace+ pokerus.
    I have claimed vulpix!

friend code
    3ds: 0018-0281-9763

pm me ur 3ds friend code to make sure it works on pokemon X/Y

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterHunterEx View Post

Only the pokemon holding the power item will receive the boosted EVs.
    If the second pokemon is holding an Exp Share and has pokerus, it will only get the pokerus boost with the base EVs of what is fought.
    If the second pokemon is holding an Exp Share and does NOT have pokerus, it will only gain the base EVs of what is fought.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Alrighty then, thanks LC-Vulpix and Dangertrout!

Hey, I've searched around a bit and I couldn't find this but for the Kanto Cup tournament thats coming up do all my pokemon have to be lvl 100? I have a full team from Kanto but they're all around 54-ish.

I have a question about the dream radar as I have recently received a shiny Lugia off of the gts, and as it turns out it is from the dream radar with the ability Multiscale. My question is, can dream radar Pokemon be shiny or is this Lugia a hack?
    Last edited by Croze; 4th February 2013 at 1:39 AM.
    My friend safari has Throh, Meditite, and Breloom.
    Self obtained trophy shines: Marowak, Pansear, Florges, Delphox, Gastrodon, Beautifly, accidentally killed shiny Wingull in horde
    want: specific events/shinies
    Black 2 Friend Code: 0347 8098 0190/3DS Friend Code: 0001 3822 0348
    Top 10 Favorite games - Metalgear 3 subsistence, Disgaea aod, Megaman X4, Pokemon Blue, Strange Journey, shin megami tensei ii, Ratchet&Clank Dl, Persona 3p, Metroid prime 2, Zelda Oot.
    Self hatched Shinies : Kecleon
    Adamant iv 31/31/31/31/21/26 Protean

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Hey, I've searched around a bit and I couldn't find this but for the Kanto Cup tournament thats coming up do all my pokemon have to be lvl 100? I have a full team from Kanto but they're all around 54-ish.
    Never mind I found the answer to this on the pokemon website. (They have to be at least lvl 50 for anyone else who is wondering)

I have a similar question to the one from yesterday, I'm after shiny Kyurem in white 2, I'm about to battle White Kyurem in the game, if it's not shiny here, can it still be shiny when I get to catch Kyurem? Thanks!

3DS FC = 3609-1023-5338

My shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Vespiformation View Post
    I have a similar question to the one from yesterday, I'm after shiny Kyurem in white 2, I'm about to battle White Kyurem in the game, if it's not shiny here, can it still be shiny when I get to catch Kyurem? Thanks!
    Yes, though I'm not even sure if it can be shiny when you fight Black/White Kyurem. Regardless, the two battles should be independent of each other, so there should be nothing to worry about.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Just wondering, if you catch Volcarona before you beat the Elite 4, at level 35, will there be another one after you beat the Elite 4? Or is there only one, that for some reason you can battle twice?
    <--www.upokecenter.com
    PMD Friend Rescues: 9 PM for a rescue! No Wish Cave and Purity Forest floors 1-25 only,
    Pearl Friend Code: 3007 5473 9385
    Crobat is my bishie!!!! Here's a great site to get game music from!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kikkoman View Post
    Just wondering, if you catch Volcarona before you beat the Elite 4, at level 35, will there be another one after you beat the Elite 4? Or is there only one, that for some reason you can battle twice?
    There is only one, but it will respawn after you beat the E4 if you accidentally kill it. Once you catch it, it stops respawning.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Just one .

Is there a map of the White Tree hollow anywhere online? I am stuck on level 7, I'm sure I've gone through every room and battled everyone, and I can't see the gate keeper anywhere.

Visit my Youtube Channel

Pokemon Y: Name: Yoda FC: 0001-3341-1988

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader
    You may dispense with the pleasantries Commander; I am here to put you back on schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader View Post
    Is there a map of the White Tree hollow anywhere online? I am stuck on level 7, I'm sure I've gone through every room and battled everyone, and I can't see the gate keeper anywhere.
    Did you use elevator to go other floors?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader View Post
    It's randomized every single time.

The easiest way to locate the gate trainer is to battle roughnecks to learn what floor they're on, then battle martial artists to learn which direction they're in.

The Magikarp sold at Marvelous Bridge, is it always Naughty nature?

And how much is its IV's?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post
    The Magikarp sold at Marvelous Bridge, is it always Naughty nature?

And how much is its IV's?
    both should be random.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

I hava a problem in random matchup in pokemon Black 2. I was about to leave battling before the assistant could give me my battle points when I turned off my 3DS, and when I tried to battle again, the assistant said that I have to wait for an hour, so I waited but it has passed a day and I can not Still connect to random matchup, what is happening?

3DS FC:1547 5453 7012
    Please, keep a minute of silence RIP WIFI DS
    Searching for pokemon battles, please PM me! Also, I'm always keen to get friends in the 3DS, just pm me
    Friend safari: Poison (Garbodor, Cascoon, Muk) Thanks to Chilliwray

Page 188 of 237 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast