Page 189 of 238 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 5944

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

If i use a Droughtails, should i use a Serperior, or different grass type, also is there any non grass/fire type that is good in sunlight

Serperior isn't exactly something you would want to use under the sun, since it lacks abilities like Chlorophyll or Solar Power, and for the physical variant, its coverage move is Aqua Tail, which is a Water-Type move, whose power is reduced by the sun.

I think currently the most common Grass-Type to be used on the same team as DW Ninetales is the DW Venusaur.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Gliscor Poison Heal is OU with good reason,

But is Gliscor Hyper cutter still among the OU tier?
    Its defenatly a diffrent pokemon without the abillity in my opinion.. But I'm not sure.

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Recent Hatch:

Quote Originally Posted by Personosrep View Post
    If i use a Droughtails, should i use a Serperior, or different grass type, also is there any non grass/fire type that is good in sunlight
    a good 1(which might sound weird) is gastrodon, with storm drain ability, ur opponent has a water poke, an d u have droughtails out, swap to gastrodon, they think your sticking and attack with surf, gastrodon gets +1 SP.attack, then just try to sweep with earthpower or ice beam (if you think they will switch out).
    I have claimed vulpix!

friend code
    3ds: 0018-0281-9763

pm me ur 3ds friend code to make sure it works on pokemon X/Y

Would Veusaur be wall-ish (chlorophyll is good for sweepers, but defensive pokes dont really need the speed), is there anything else?
    and thanks for the Gastrodon suggestion, but i just don't like them (design and stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Gliscor Poison Heal is OU with good reason,

But is Gliscor Hyper cutter still among the OU tier?
    Its defenatly a diffrent pokemon without the abillity in my opinion.. But I'm not sure.
    Pokemon aren't divided by ability when tiered. Only species and formes. There might be a complex ban that's pokemon+ability but I don't know.

Anyway, no-one can truly know unless we make Hyper Cutter Gliscor distinct from other Gliscor.
    Gliscor was OU last gen but, of course, that was a different metagame. Poison Heal only heals 1/8th HP each turn compared to Leftovers 1/16th so, with Roost, it shouldn't make too much difference to survivabililty, but Poison Heal is definitely preferred.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Personosrep View Post
    Would Veusaur be wall-ish (chlorophyll is good for sweepers, but defensive pokes dont really need the speed), is there anything else?
    and thanks for the Gastrodon suggestion, but i just don't like them (design and stuff)
    I am working now with Shiftry, and this guy rocks as a mixed sun sweeper, I really recommand him.
    As for non-grass/fire poks that work well in the sun, I think Rock type benefit from it aswel, since water attacks will be weaker. and the extra damage of fire will not be to much of a problem for Rock type. So, I think the Roggenrola evo's work nice with sun or Cradily with Storn drain + Solarbeam/energy ball could work. (especially as counter against DrizzleToadz)

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Pokemon aren't divided by ability when tiered. Only species and formes. There might be a complex ban that's pokemon+ability but I don't know.

Anyway, no-one can truly know unless we make Hyper Cutter Gliscor distinct from other Gliscor.
    Gliscor was OU last gen but, of course, that was a different metagame. Poison Heal only heals 1/8th HP each turn compared to Leftovers 1/16th so, with Roost, it shouldn't make too much difference to survivabililty, but Poison Heal is definitely preferred.
    Yeah Exacktly, Chandulure with Shadow tag is banned on some tiers.
    While flash fire isn't. Thats why I am asking as I am building an NU/UU team with an current Gligar, but was wondering if I could evolve it with the Hyper cutter
    and still remain in the UU/NU tier. Thanks for answering, but I really need a fact here.
    Last edited by Azulart; 5th February 2013 at 11:34 PM.

Recent Hatch:

A question about the Join Avenue from Black 2 and White 2:

Alright, I know that you can choose what shop your character from Black 2 and White 2 will open in another person's game (Join Avenue) by talking to the male Ace Trainer (Future).

My question is this: how can you determine what type of shop your character from Black and White (the first ones) will open?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post

Alright, I know that you can choose what shop your character from Black 2 and White 2 will open in another person's game (Join Avenue) by talking to the male Ace Trainer (Future).

My question is this: how can you determine what type of shop your character from Black and White (the first ones) will open?
    I'm not sure, but I suspect it has something to do with the trainer sprite you choose for that game.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

It might be the personality you chose on your trainer card

Hi,, wanna ask, can an US game and machine receive melotta in Australian event at it's game store? And is there's any different from the US event like OT, level etc. ,Thx,,
    simply Pokemon lover

looking for these FS:

steel klang

FC: 1246-8803-7575
    safari type, fire, braixen, pyroar, ponyta..

What games does the Poké Transfer on Black/White 2 work with? I know Heart Gold and Soul Silver is one..
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    What games does the Poké Transfer on Black/White 2 work with? I know Heart Gold and Soul Silver is one..
    Diamond/pearl/platinum/ heartgold, and soulsilver, just like on the original black and white. Anyways I finally am doing challenge mode on white 2 and am wondering. I'm not that far yet but do any of the normal trainers in the game have more pokemon than they do in normal mode? I haven't noticed yet. I've only noticed that Cheren did.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    Diamond/pearl/platinum/ heartgold, and soulsilver, just like on the original black and white. Anyways I finally am doing challenge mode on white 2 and am wondering. I'm not that far yet but do any of the normal trainers in the game have more pokemon than they do in normal mode? I haven't noticed yet. I've only noticed that Cheren did.
    What games link to Fire Red? Also, the only reason I'm asking is, because it's so easy to trade over that way. You can just hit a button that let's you do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    What games link to Fire Red? Also, the only reason I'm asking is, because it's so easy to trade over that way. You can just hit a button that let's you do it again.
    you can pal park from FR/LG/R/S/E to D/P/Pt/HG/SS & then pokeshift to B/W/B2/W2. however, only HG/SS will let you transfer from 3rd to 4th gen multiple times in a day. D/P/Pt will only let you do 6 per 24 hour period.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

What is a Hard Way to Level Up a Dusknoir?
    Pokemon X and Y In-Game: Andrew | Poison Friend Safari:
    [img]http://i45.*******.com/25ksuie.png[/img]
    Credit goes to Shiny_Wooper for the Team Pose and Astral Shadow for the Circle of life~

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    you can pal park from FR/LG/R/S/E to D/P/Pt/HG/SS & then pokeshift to B/W/B2/W2. however, only HG/SS will let you transfer from 3rd to 4th gen multiple times in a day. D/P/Pt will only let you do 6 per 24 hour period.
    Thank you!

On the main Serebii site, it says that in BW2 the Aerial Ace TM is found on the Mistralton City Runway, and the PokeEarth says that it's received as a gift. I've spoken to everyone in Mistralton, and still haven't gotten it. Anyone know where it's found?
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    On the main Serebii site, it says that in BW2 the Aerial Ace TM is found on the Mistralton City Runway, and the PokeEarth says that it's received as a gift. I've spoken to everyone in Mistralton, and still haven't gotten it. Anyone know where it's found?
    Beat the Mistralton gym first and go to the house behind the pokecentre. A one of those orange guys(youngster?) gives it to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudesean View Post
    What is a Hard Way to Level Up a Dusknoir?
    Train it against lvl 2 poks.

Recent Hatch:

Still looking for an answer to this question.

Please?

So I either want a Walrein or a Lapras in my Pokemon Black 2 game, pre- elite four. I know that Lapras is really hard to find, so is it worth getting one, or should I just catch a Spheal and level it up?

Thanks!
    Please reply to all questions appropriately.

I think Lapras would be the better choice. Spheal is only catchable in the Winter

Still looking for an answer to this question.

Please?
    To the best of my knowledge you have to trade with yourself and then invite yourself to open your shop. I recall reading somewhere on Serebii that it is based on their TID but unless you have a chart that says this ID opens this shop you will still have to invite them over to open their shop.

How can I get my Pokemon better stats? I may be leaving it a bit late as they are around level 90 but I'd appreciate the help. The only thing I know is choosing which EV's you gain by battling specific Pokemon. Are the Anklets useful? Which places in join avenue are good and which should I avoid? Also My Golduck level 92 has 223 Attack and 197 Special Attack (neutral nature). Should he use surf or waterfall or does it depend on the invisible figures? I'm sure he sounds weak. Help would be very much appreciated.

Page 189 of 238 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199 ... LastLast