My shop, WildShot's PokeSwap and Shop! Now open!
My Black FC is 4084 0904 9722.
So, I decided to take the Pokemon Personality Quiz on DragonflyCave.com. I answered all of the questions honestly and got... this.
I don't know what the writer was smoking.
So I either want a Walrein or a Lapras in my Pokemon Black 2 game, pre- elite four. I know that Lapras is really hard to find, so is it worth getting one, or should I just catch a Spheal and level it up?
Please reply to all questions appropriately.
I think Lapras would be the better choice. Spheal is only catchable in the Winter
Pokemon Black 2 Team:
How can I get my Pokemon better stats? I may be leaving it a bit late as they are around level 90 but I'd appreciate the help. The only thing I know is choosing which EV's you gain by battling specific Pokemon. Are the Anklets useful? Which places in join avenue are good and which should I avoid? Also My Golduck level 92 has 223 Attack and 197 Special Attack (neutral nature). Should he use surf or waterfall or does it depend on the invisible figures? I'm sure he sounds weak. Help would be very much appreciated.
In the case of a Pokemon with Serene Grace that is holding a King's Rock, would the 10% flinching boost come before or after the effects of Serene Grace are applied? I've been finding a ton of conflicting information online, so I thought I'd ask here and see if anyone knew the answer.
For example, I have a Jirachi with Iron Head and Zen Headbutt.
Would the formula read like this:
Zen Headbutt --> 20% inherent flinching chance + 10% King's Rock flinching chance = 30% flinching chance x 2 (Serene Grace) --> 60% total flinching chance
Iron Head --> 30% inherent flinching chance + 10% King's Rock flinching chance = 40% flinching chance x 2 (Serene Grace) --> 80% flinching chance
Zen Headbutt --> 20% inherent flinching chance x 2 (Serene Grace) = 40% flinching chance + 10 % King's Rock flinching chance --> 50% total flinching chance
Iron Head --> 30% inherent flinching chance x 2 (Serene Grace) = 60% flinching chance + 10 % King's Rock flinching chance --> 70% total flinching chance
Also, as one final question, are there any differences between Generations IV and V with respect to all this?
Last edited by Earendil; 8th February 2013 at 2:52 PM.
Platinum: 2064 9037 4551
HeartGold: 1034 1115 3211
White: 4770 6956 8382White 2: 2624 0551 9583
Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern
Black friend code 3826 3078 9971
White 2 friend code 4857 5450 5655
Looking for: (WIN2011)
I'm also looking for a shiny Zubat or Golbat, preferably Adamant or Jolly.
I have the following DWFs available for trade:
So my plan for a long time was to get a Swinub with Thick Fat, Avalanche & Icicle Crash and I want to know how possible this is, I originally had a plan set out but now it got to a point where it's confusing lol
Basically I need help outlining this whole thing, breeding, passing down Ability & moves
Champions Tournament Winners:
White 2 Team:
Pokemon White FC: 0777 1247 6737
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1335 5996 9266
The only way to do it is through Beartic. You're lucky that this is a simple chain breeding, not a complex one.
Breed a male something with Avalanche, with a female Beartic. The offspring will be a Cubchoo that knows Avalanche. Get a male one, then level it up until it evolves into Beartic and learn Icicle Crash.
Now, breed that male Beartic with Avalanche and Icicle Crash, with a female Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine that has Thick Fat as its ability, the offspring will be a Swinub that knows both Avalanche and Icicle Crash, keep breeding until you get the one that has Thick Fat as its ability.
The only problem, is that there's nothing in 5th Gen that learns Avalanche via level up. You have to teach it in 4th Gen via the TM, then transfer it to 5th Gen.
My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
Banner made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^
Is it possible to trade a pokemon from a B2/W2 area like virbank Complex over too B/W ? like if i wanted to trade Magby from Black 2 over to my completed white version, can I?
Also, wasnt sure if this question went in the B/W or B2/W2 section.
wins: 1 losses: 5 Quit: 2
I havea problem in random matchup in pokemon Black 2. I was about to leave battling before the assistant could give me my battle points when I turned off my 3DS, and when I tried to battle again, the assistant said that I have to wait for an hour, so I waited but it has passed a week and I can not Still connect to random matchup, what is happening?
White FC: 2108 3497 0640
Black 2 FC: 1034 9339 8875
Searching for pokemon battles, please PM me!
I'm just wondering how exactly I can get a Shedinja with Swords Dance. I've read sets including Swords Dance but he doesn't learn it through level up or TM.
The only real Persian is a shiny Persian.
Platinum Friend Code: 2149-9791-3574
White Friend Code: 5029-3447-3273