Page 191 of 237 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 5913

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Has anyone had problems connecting to GTS? I keep getting 13275 error code. :S

I've been trying to google and look through forums, but I can't find much that says for sure what happens when you start a new game. I just bought Black 2 so that I could help my White 2 complete Unova pokedex. I want to trade the Zekrom over and restart. I heard something about not being able to connect to the dream world or something because the dream world only register's the first ID code for the game save. I dont understand that, so im looking for a little clarification. Let's say i register to dream world to get an event pokemon. that means if i restart, i would lose the ability to connect to dream world? I'm also wondering about event pokemon. If I trade over an event pokemon, and restart, can i get another one from mystery gift? Also wondering if the keys are reset? if i fully clear up through black city and get the key to exchange, do i lose it when i start a new game? Looking for a full blown list of what happens when you start a new game on black 2.
    Last edited by ilakyd; 11th February 2013 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilakyd View Post
    I've been trying to google and look through forums, but I can't find much that says for sure what happens when you start a new game. I just bought Black 2 so that I could help my White 2 complete Unova pokedex. I want to trade the Zekrom over and restart. I heard something about not being able to connect to the dream world or something because the dream world only register's the first ID code for the game save. I dont understand that, so im looking for a little clarification. Let's say i register to dream world to get an event pokemon. that means if i restart, i would lose the ability to connect to dream world? I'm also wondering about event pokemon. If I trade over an event pokemon, and restart, can i get another one from mystery gift? Also wondering if the keys are reset? if i fully clear up through black city and get the key to exchange, do i lose it when i start a new game? Looking for a full blown list of what happens when you start a new game on black 2.
    When you restart your game you need to register for the Dream World again, so you'd be starting from scratch there as well. You can get one event Pokemon per save file. So you can restart and get the events as many times as you want. Your keys are reset as well, restarting resets everything on your cart.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Anyone know what website I would search this guys error code?

Can anyone tell me how Effort values work? What i'm after is more specific. Is battling Pokemon that give 2-3 Effort Value points better that battling Pokemon that give 1 Effort Value?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard1 View Post
    Anyone know what website I would search this guys error code?
    Nintendo's website

Quote Originally Posted by Richard1 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how Effort values work? What i'm after is more specific. Is battling Pokemon that give 2-3 Effort Value points better that battling Pokemon that give 1 Effort Value?
    Logically yes but usually a pokemon with 2-3 has a 5% rate to show up, its more time effective to battle pokemon with 1EV who show up 100% of the time. You'll just need to check which pokemon have a high spawn rate or even easier, check this website http://pokemondb.net/pokebase/86586/...ck-and-white-2
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

another question, Where do i find Marlon to get him back to the gym?

I believe it said hes surfing somewhere but, i cant find him in Humilau's water.

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    another question, Where do i find Marlon to get him back to the gym?

I believe it said hes surfing somewhere but, i cant find him in Humilau's water.
    I think you need to go to the first house in Humilau City (IIRC, where the move tutor's house is?)

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Logically yes but usually a pokemon with 2-3 has a 5% rate to show up, its more time effective to battle pokemon with 1EV who show up 100% of the time. You'll just need to check which pokemon have a high spawn rate or even easier, check this website http://pokemondb.net/pokebase/86586/...ck-and-white-2
    thank you

Hope it's ok to be putting this up again.

How can I get my Pokemon better stats? I may be leaving it a bit late as they are around level 90 but I'd appreciate the help. Are the Power items useful (Anklets etc)? Which places in join avenue are good for my Pokemon and which should I avoid? Also My Golduck level 92 has 223 Attack and 197 Special Attack (neutral nature). Should he use surf or waterfall or does it depend on the invisible figures? I'm sure he sounds weak. Help would be very much appreciated

I think you need to go to the first house in Humilau City (IIRC, where the move tutor's house is?)
    Found him. I got confused because Hugh wouldnt let me pass at first.

No idea what i did different this time, but thanks for the help.

Here's a question guys, I have a Dream Radar Landros, in his Incarnate forme. I took it to the little altar in Abundant Shrine and it didn't give me the Reveal Glass, I thought you needed a DR Landros to get the Reveal Glass and turn him into his Therian Forme?

If that's not the case, how do I get it? Do I need to find a DR Landros in his Therian forme already?

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Here's a question guys, I have a Dream Radar Landros, in his Incarnate forme. I took it to the little altar in Abundant Shrine and it didn't give me the Reveal Glass, I thought you needed a DR Landros to get the Reveal Glass and turn him into his Therian Forme?

If that's not the case, how do I get it? Do I need to find a DR Landros in his Therian forme already?
    Did you get it by trading? I think it has to be therian forme since it arrives in that forme from Dream Radar

Apparently it means one of two things. Here's what I've read. "Servers are down or there are too many people online at once. Probably the former due to the crisis in Japan." on another forum someone said "This error code apparently signifies that the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is "currently experiencing problems due to a high amount of players, or is temporarily down." Nintendo suggests that you simply try again later. Perhaps there is an unusually high amount of people online right now, or their servers are down for maintenance. Whatever the cause, as long as you get this error code, all you can do is try again later."

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Did you get it by trading? I think it has to be therian forme since it arrives in that forme from Dream Radar
    Yeah! I got it in a trade, it says it was caught in the Dream Radar and it's in a Dream Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Yeah! I got it in a trade, it says it was caught in the Dream Radar and it's in a Dream Ball.
    It needs to be in its Therian Forme in order for you to be given the Reveal Glass.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Hello,
    I was just wondering if Cloyster is any good in-game, or if i should just use a lapras in my Black 2 game ( i trade for the cloyster)
    thanks
    Please reply to all questions appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by frootquake View Post
    Hello,
    I was just wondering if Cloyster is any good in-game, or if i should just use a lapras in my Black 2 game ( i trade for the cloyster)
    thanks
    As far as in game goes, lapras has a wider movepool, being able to learn ice beam, surf, thunderbolt, body slam, psychic... And it's pretty decent in game. It's just hard to get.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Clearly Mega Ampharos has been sharing its beauty secrets with Altaria.

Hello,
    thanks
    In-game, you can really get away with just about anything. It all depends on what role you intend for it to play and how it'll complement whatever else is on your roster.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/091.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/131.shtml

Compare the two in all relevant facets and decide what works better for you.

-----
    Words to|live by

Hi! I hope you don't mind me asking this question, but do I have to put in someone elses FC or can people appear as registered when they put in my FC.
    I know this is not concerning the games but I did not know where else to go and I apologize for putting this here.
    "If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows." - Reverend Henry Ward Beecher

AC:NL Dream Address: 4800-4368-5827

My Team:
    1. Muninn
    Current Hunts:
    B2: BQ #3: Castelia Park(RE) HG: BQ #8: Slowpoke in Slowpoke Well(RE) B&W: Tornadus and Thundurus(SR on hold) Plt: Piplup(SR) SS: Johto Starter(SR)

Most Recent Shiny:
    Bunnelby 8 Chain     Spoiler:- Badge Quest:

how do you get the name rater to allow you to changehe names of your pokemon? whenever i go up to him he just says that's a good name, and doesn't let me change it.
    Please reply to all questions appropriately.

how do you get the name rater to allow you to changehe names of your pokemon? whenever i go up to him he just says that's a good name, and doesn't let me change it.
    The Name Rater only allows you to change nicknames of Pokemon with you as the OT. That means you can't change the names of traded/Pokeshifted Pokemon, but only Pokemon you've caught yourself in that particular game. :s

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkrow View Post
    Hi! I hope you don't mind me asking this question, but do I have to put in someone elses FC or can people appear as registered when they put in my FC.
    I know this is not concerning the games but I did not know where else to go and I apologize for putting this here.
    Someone else will have to confirm since I haven't actually traded in 5th Gen, but I'd imagine you would have to put in their FC in order to register them. Again, I'm not 100% sure (sorry about that).

Hi, quick question, not about the game, per se.... Where would i be able to post questions on the legitimacy of a pokemon? Sorry if posting in the wrong place.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Where would i be able to post questions on the legitimacy of a pokemon? Sorry if posting in the wrong place.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...k-Check-Thread

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkrow View Post
    For Wi-Fi connection, both players would need to register each other's friend code. Even if the other player has you registered, your trainer sprite won't appear in their game unless you input their code in yours. At least, that's what I've heard from people I have traded with.

For wireless communications, you don't need to do it (although there is an option to trade friend codes easily on C-Gear). Just trade/battle and it will automatically register both players.
    L i f e . i s . b e a u t i f u l ,
    b u t . y o u . d o n ' t . h a v e . a . c l u e .

Page 191 of 237 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast