Page 192 of 237 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

  1. #4776
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dyaus Spring, Suicune's Home
    Posts
    4,677

    Default

    Hey guys, I'm gonna give it a first go at EV training in BW2.

    Now, I'm gonna need A LOT of help lol, where can I find some easy to understand guides that help me EV train in BW2?

    I need to know hotspots, and first and foremost how to erase the EVs of my party Pokémon, I've played with them throught the entire game and now I wanna maximize their stats, I wanna know how to erase the EVs, and which EVs need erasing in the first place, so I can start training them in the hotspots.





  2. #4777
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Hey guys, I'm gonna give it a first go at EV training in BW2.

    Now, I'm gonna need A LOT of help lol, where can I find some easy to understand guides that help me EV train in BW2?

    I need to know hotspots, and first and foremost how to erase the EVs of my party Pokémon, I've played with them throught the entire game and now I wanna maximize their stats, I wanna know how to erase the EVs, and which EVs need erasing in the first place, so I can start training them in the hotspots.

    http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

    For erasing EV's, either level up the beauty salon in join avenue, or get a whole load of those berries listed in the guide.

    For gaining EV's, get pokerus, buy vitamins, get a load of BP and buy any relevant power items, or use the macho brace. You can use the Dojo and Cafe in join avenue aswell, if you level those up.

  3. #4778
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dyaus Spring, Suicune's Home
    Posts
    4,677

    Default

    Thanks, that helps a lot buddy.

    I actually took my Volcarona to the Salon and tried to delete all SPD EVs and Janus said that it was already friendly and did squat :S





  4. #4779
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Hello everyone, I was just wondering about the Latios event in Black 2. At what point does Latios' stats get locked in? Is it when you first enter the Dream Yard and see Latios in the overworld, or is it when you battle him in the final room?

    If I want to try to get a shiny version, at what point should I reset the game? Is it possible to exit and re-enter the Dream Yard until I see the overworld Latios as green instead of blue?
    Last edited by Ulicies; 14th February 2013 at 9:58 PM.

  5. #4780
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    Hello everyone, I was just wondering about the Latios event in Black 2. At what point does Latios' stats get locked in? Is it when you first enter the Dream Yard and see Latios in the overworld, or is it when you battle him in the final room?

    If I want to try to get a shiny version, at what point should I reset the game? Is it possible to exit and re-enter the Dream Yard until I see the overworld Latios as green instead of blue?
    Everything is determined when you battle it.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

  6. #4781

    Default

    Hey, I've got a question: If a Togekiss with the ability Serene Grace uses Tri Attack, does that mean it'll have a 20% chance TOTAL to inflict one of these three conditions: Paralyze, Freeze, Burn; or does it have a 20% chance for each condition (60% chance total to inflict a status condition)?

  7. #4782
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Hey, I've got a question: If a Togekiss with the ability Serene Grace uses Tri Attack, does that mean it'll have a 20% chance TOTAL to inflict one of these three conditions: Paralyze, Freeze, Burn; or does it have a 20% chance for each condition (60% chance total to inflict a status condition)?
    The first one. However Tri-Attack has a default 20% chance, not 10%. So with Serene Grace, it gets a 40% chance of inflicting a condition.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

  8. #4783
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Thanks, that helps a lot buddy.

    I actually took my Volcarona to the Salon and tried to delete all SPD EVs and Janus said that it was already friendly and did squat :S
    Try giving it some bitter medicine. That should help it's happiness go down.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    If I get agitated or embarrassed, I have a tendency to say stupid things as a cover up. Think nothing of it.

  9. #4784
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LaRousse City
    Posts
    305

    Default

    So I'm going for a complete pokedex, after finally having a solid incentive to complete it (the oval & shiny charm). I'm even going for all the forms and everything. But there's limited box space.

    I did the math and I'll only have 23 slots open to do all the MM and IV breeding I want. I realize I could just keep releasing the ones that don't have stats to my liking, and the non-shiny ones, but it just seems like less than a full box won't really give much breathing room to do all that I want.

    I've got both Black & White, but that was a mistake because in retrospect those games really aren't all that great. I do however really enjoy Black 2, so I'm contemplating purchasing White 2 because I know I'll enjoy it.

    On the one hand, I'll have extra box space, among other benefits (SRing for shiny Latias, double wifi events, etc.), but on the other I'd be paying $35 for this desired box space and the benefits are sort of minor.

    What are your guys' thoughts on this? What do you think would be the best way to go about this situation?

  10. #4785
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroaddySN View Post
    So I'm going for a complete pokedex, after finally having a solid incentive to complete it (the oval & shiny charm). I'm even going for all the forms and everything. But there's limited box space.

    I did the math and I'll only have 23 slots open to do all the MM and IV breeding I want. I realize I could just keep releasing the ones that don't have stats to my liking, and the non-shiny ones, but it just seems like less than a full box won't really give much breathing room to do all that I want.

    I've got both Black & White, but that was a mistake because in retrospect those games really aren't all that great. I do however really enjoy Black 2, so I'm contemplating purchasing White 2 because I know I'll enjoy it.

    On the one hand, I'll have extra box space, among other benefits (SRing for shiny Latias, double wifi events, etc.), but on the other I'd be paying $35 for this desired box space and the benefits are sort of minor.

    What are your guys' thoughts on this? What do you think would be the best way to go about this situation?

    I've done a similar thing and only have one box spare. I do a lot of breeding, but it's not hard to get by. Just release everything you don't need, and anything you want to keep, trade over to black/white if you have box space there. It can work.

    Saying that, I've got W2 aswell, looking forward to playing through again. If you can afford it, and you'll enjoy it, then why not?

  11. #4786
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroaddySN View Post
    So I'm going for a complete pokedex, after finally having a solid incentive to complete it (the oval & shiny charm). I'm even going for all the forms and everything. But there's limited box space.

    I did the math and I'll only have 23 slots open to do all the MM and IV breeding I want. I realize I could just keep releasing the ones that don't have stats to my liking, and the non-shiny ones, but it just seems like less than a full box won't really give much breathing room to do all that I want.

    I've got both Black & White, but that was a mistake because in retrospect those games really aren't all that great. I do however really enjoy Black 2, so I'm contemplating purchasing White 2 because I know I'll enjoy it.

    On the one hand, I'll have extra box space, among other benefits (SRing for shiny Latias, double wifi events, etc.), but on the other I'd be paying $35 for this desired box space and the benefits are sort of minor.

    What are your guys' thoughts on this? What do you think would be the best way to go about this situation?
    release everything you don't need.

  12. #4787
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LaRousse City
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Well now White 2 is $15 for President's Day weekend, this is even more tempting. Though I can just use one of the my other games. And since I got two opposing opinions on here, lol.

  13. #4788
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroaddySN View Post
    Well now White 2 is $15 for President's Day weekend, this is even more tempting. Though I can just use one of the my other games. And since I got two opposing opinions on here, lol.
    yeah i saw that...i'm considering getting the other version since it's so cheap...15 bucks for a new pokemon game is a good deal...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  14. #4789
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    60

    Default

    So, it Watchog's EV yield for B/W2 one Attack point or two? I cannot find reliable sources that agree on this.

    Thanks.
    loehS = suecrA

  15. #4790
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrabás View Post
    So, it Watchog's EV yield for B/W2 one Attack point or two? I cannot find reliable sources that agree on this.

    Thanks.
    The main site says two, this data is always pulled directly from the game. I see no reason to believe it's not true.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  16. #4791
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    69

    Default

    I've got a few questions about the trades with Curtis and Yancy.
    I was able to trade my first Pokémon with Curtis today and it was a Mankey.

    - If I understood things right, you can only get one Pokémon a day. Is this correct?

    - Do the trades rotate, in the sence of (with Curtis) 1st day: Mankey, 2nd day: Wobbuffet, 3rd Day: Ralts et cetera?
    - Or was is just a coďncidence that I got Mankey for my first day?
    - Does this also mean that I have to wait 12days for my second Mankey, or is there a way to change the Pokemon Curtis/Yancy wants to trade?

    Thanks in advance
    Gonna catch them all!

    5th Generation Pokés
    Black: - - - - -
    Black v.2: - - - - -
    White: - - - - -
    White v.2: - - - - -

  17. #4792
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    52

    Default

    I'm not sure if I'm posting at the right place...so forgive me if I did.

    Anyways I have a DWF Abra. The thing is, I got it from a trade and it's nature is "Lonely", which is a very terrible nature for an Abra. That's why I want to breed more DWF Abras. But since you can't access the Daycare if you haven't beaten the Pokemon League, I'm stuck with a Physical-natured Abra.

    So...can anyone help me with breeding this Abra? I need a Timid/Modest. Gender doesn't matter, and obviously, it should have inherited it's mom's ability

    I'm gonna trade you my Abra, then you can breed it until you get a Timid/Modest Abra.

    I know it's kind of lazy for me (I could just beat the E4 and then this will be done) but I can't complete my team without this lil' Abra. Thanks in advanced.

    And for your time....ummm...I guess you can get to have a DW Abra egg for yourself? Hehe. I have other DW Pokemon, but not females, if you're interested


    Best. Glee. Episode. Ever: S2 Blame It on the Alcohol
    "Girl, what you drinking? Gonna let sink in
    Here for the weekend
    Thinking we can
    See what we can be if we press fast forward
    Just one more round and you’re down I know it"


    3DS FC: 3110-4067-7812
    PSN: thebestdamnthang

  18. #4793
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Wolf DX View Post
    I've got a few questions about the trades with Curtis and Yancy.
    I was able to trade my first Pokémon with Curtis today and it was a Mankey.

    - If I understood things right, you can only get one Pokémon a day. Is this correct?

    - Do the trades rotate, in the sence of (with Curtis) 1st day: Mankey, 2nd day: Wobbuffet, 3rd Day: Ralts et cetera?
    - Or was is just a coďncidence that I got Mankey for my first day?
    - Does this also mean that I have to wait 12days for my second Mankey, or is there a way to change the Pokemon Curtis/Yancy wants to trade?

    Thanks in advance
    From what I understand, you get the pokemon in a specific order, which can be found here: http://serebii.net/black2white2/ingametrade.shtml towards the bottom of the page. As far as I know, you cannot get another Mankey, and must breed to get another, and you cannot change the order of the pokemon Curtis/Yancy wants to trade.

  19. #4794
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hey I'm new here. I'm just looking for someone who may have a spare squirtle, bulbasaur and charmander laying around. I had the orginal pokemon back when it was first released. Pokemon red. I haven't played in years and just picked up a Nintendo 3DS with black 2. It's a good game tho I miss my classics. So if anyone could help me out I'd totally appreciate it. Also a pickachu would be dope. if you have any message me and I'll give you my friend code and we can do it up! Thanks again for your time!

  20. #4795
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xSynfuLx View Post
    Hey I'm new here. I'm just looking for someone who may have a spare squirtle, bulbasaur and charmander laying around. I had the orginal pokemon back when it was first released. Pokemon red. I haven't played in years and just picked up a Nintendo 3DS with black 2. It's a good game tho I miss my classics. So if anyone could help me out I'd totally appreciate it. Also a pickachu would be dope. if you have any message me and I'll give you my friend code and we can do it up! Thanks again for your time!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...20-Trade-Forum
    Try here

  21. #4796
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Thanks! I will.

  22. #4797
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmilingassass View Post
    Hi guys I need a dratini dragonite or dragonair with hidden ability can any1 help me?
    Try here
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  23. #4798
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LaRousse City
    Posts
    305

    Default

    I can't find any of N's Pokemon. I keep reading that there's a cutscene I need to watch of him releasing his POkemon in Chargestone Cave but I don't see one. As soon as I memory linked I went to the place in Driftveil and saw Zoroark and I saw a cutscene of him talking to himself in the house but that's all. Does this mean his POkemon are already out there in the wild? Am I missing something?

  24. #4799
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroaddySN View Post
    I can't find any of N's Pokemon. I keep reading that there's a cutscene I need to watch of him releasing his POkemon in Chargestone Cave but I don't see one. As soon as I memory linked I went to the place in Driftveil and saw Zoroark and I saw a cutscene of him talking to himself in the house but that's all. Does this mean his POkemon are already out there in the wild? Am I missing something?
    It's in the Pokemon Centre in Aspertia, or Floccesy. I can't remember which but it's very early. There's an NPC you talk to.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  25. #4800
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LaRousse City
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It's in the Pokemon Centre in Aspertia, or Floccesy. I can't remember which but it's very early. There's an NPC you talk to.
    Thank you so much.

Page 192 of 237 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •