Page 195 of 237 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tylorious View Post
    hey guys, quick question about the keys you unlock in black 2, when you lend them to someone, do you lose them?
    No, you don't

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I have 2 question about breeding
    1. how do i breed a ditto i tried having 2 ditto in day care but nothing happens do i need to wait or there no chance to have a ditto egg?
    2. if i have a ditto with a hidden ability and breed it to any pokemon with normal ability do i have a chance to have a pokemon with a hidden ability?

Quote Originally Posted by lorcan4 View Post
    I have 2 question about breeding
    1. how do i breed a ditto i tried having 2 ditto in day care but nothing happens do i need to wait or there no chance to have a ditto egg?
    2. if i have a ditto with a hidden ability and breed it to any pokemon with normal ability do i have a chance to have a pokemon with a hidden ability?
    1. Ditto can't breed

2. No. Breeding with Ditto completely removes the chance that the offspring will have hidden ability, regardless of whether the Ditto or its breeding partner has hidden ability or not.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

is there a legit way to have a ditto level 1?
    and a question about breeding shiny pokemon if you breed your Pokémon with a Pokémon from another language game, the chances of the Pokémon being alternate coloured is increased fourfold to 1 in 1024. plus a have shiny medal or key chain that you get when i completed my national pokedex i have a region 1 or English version so if i breed any of my pokemon to a Japanese ditto pokemon that i have is the effect still 1 in 1024. or will it be reset because it is a ditto?
    Last edited by lorcan4; 2nd March 2013 at 9:17 AM.

is there a legit way to have a ditto level 1?
    nope

and a question about breeding shiny pokemon if you breed your Pokémon with a Pokémon from another language game, the chances of the Pokémon being alternate coloured is increased fourfold to 1 in 1024. plus a have shiny medal or key chain that you get when i completed my national pokedex i have a region 1 or English version so if i breed any of my pokemon to a Japanese ditto pokemon that i have is the effect still 1 in 1024. or will it be reset because it is a ditto?
    MM works with Ditto, so yes, it would still be 1/1024.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

If the Cobalion/Virizion/Terrakion encountered aren't shiny at Lv45, can they be shiny if I knock them out and SR for them when they are at Lv65 after beating Iris?
    Unsure if the pokemon is generated again or if it is the same exact one 20 levels higher.
    Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Quote Originally Posted by Mime Senior View Post
    If the Cobalion/Virizion/Terrakion encountered aren't shiny at Lv45, can they be shiny if I knock them out and SR for them when they are at Lv65 after beating Iris?
    Unsure if the pokemon is generated again or if it is the same exact one 20 levels higher.
    It's generated again, so you can SR it.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

I'm in the middle of battling level 45 Cobalion, but I'm not sure if I should catch it. Do I need Cobalion, Terrakion, & Virizion in my party in order to change Keldeo into its Resolute form?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Anyone know a link for a Gen 5 damage calculator where you can enter your attacks Sp. Atk/Attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I'm in the middle of battling level 45 Cobalion, but I'm not sure if I should catch it. Do I need Cobalion, Terrakion, & Virizion in my party in order to change Keldeo into its Resolute form?
    In B2/W2? No, you don't.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Hey everyone;
    Just wondering, if you fuse a Reshiram/Zekrom with a Kyurem, which Pokemon's IVs/Nature/EVs are taken into account? Is it all only Kyurem, so that say if you have a Reshiram with terrible IVs but Kyurem with blistering IVs, then White Kyurem will have the good IVs?
    <--www.upokecenter.com
    PMD Friend Rescues: 9 PM for a rescue! No Wish Cave and Purity Forest floors 1-25 only,
    Pearl Friend Code: 3007 5473 9385
    Crobat is my bishie!!!! Here's a great site to get game music from!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kikkoman View Post
    Hey everyone;
    Just wondering, if you fuse a Reshiram/Zekrom with a Kyurem, which Pokemon's IVs/Nature/EVs are taken into account? Is it all only Kyurem, so that say if you have a Reshiram with terrible IVs but Kyurem with blistering IVs, then White Kyurem will have the good IVs?
    Yes, it's all about the Kyurem.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Something kind of weird is going on in White Treehollow. I beat the first 5 Areas, went to Area 6, and the Gate Trainer was nowhere to be found. I quit and went back up to the lobby, tried again, found the Gate Trainer and beat Area 6. Then, later on, I went to take on Area 7, and the Gate Trainer was nowhere to be found. The weirdest part is that one Trainer on the upper floor of Area 7 said the Gate Trainer was on the lower floor, but two Trainers on the lower floor of Area 7 said the Gate Trainer was on the upper floor.

I know it would be easy to assume that I just missed the Gate Trainer both times, and it's not unexpected that someone would make a silly mistake like that, then go on the internet and gripe about the game being impossibly hard or something. I don't think I missed anything, though; I usually do a really thorough job of searching the floors.

Oh, and I have another question about White Treehollow. Occasionally I'll go into a room with four Strength boulders or four Cut trees, and a Trainer right in the middle. I can tell that having those HMs would make it easier to avoid those Trainers, but would they help in any other way? Like, if you cut down all four trees or push all the boulders into the holes, would it unlock a secret door?

EDIT: I took another trip through Area 7 of White Treehollow, and not only could I not find the Gate Trainer, I couldn't even find the Gate. Is there some hidden secret part of the Area that you have to solve a puzzle to get to?
    Last edited by SilverQuil; 4th March 2013 at 12:48 AM. Reason: To Give More Information

Quote Originally Posted by E-V View Post
    Something kind of weird is going on in White Treehollow. I beat the first 5 Areas, went to Area 6, and the Gate Trainer was nowhere to be found. I quit and went back up to the lobby, tried again, found the Gate Trainer and beat Area 6. Then, later on, I went to take on Area 7, and the Gate Trainer was nowhere to be found. The weirdest part is that one Trainer on the upper floor of Area 7 said the Gate Trainer was on the lower floor, but two Trainers on the lower floor of Area 7 said the Gate Trainer was on the upper floor.

I know it would be easy to assume that I just missed the Gate Trainer both times, and it's not unexpected that someone would make a silly mistake like that, then go on the internet and gripe about the game being impossibly hard or something. I don't think I missed anything, though; I usually do a really thorough job of searching the floors.

EDIT: I took another trip through Area 7 of White Treehollow, and not only could I not find the Gate Trainer, I couldn't even find the Gate. Is there some hidden secret part of the Area that you have to solve a puzzle to get to?
    There's no such thing as "hidden secret area puzzle" in there. I think, what happened here, is that you missed the middle floor.

Area 7, if I recall correctly, has 3 floors. I forgot the exact numbers for the floors, so I'll just use "10", "11", and "12" as example.

By the time you finished floor 10 and reenter the lift to go to another floor, you most likely already forgot that you are on floor 10, and automatically assume floor 11 is the current floor you are in, so you passed it and selects floor 12 instead. That's why the one on the upper floor said it's on the lower floor, but the one on lower floor said it's on the upper floor, it's because there's another floor in the middle that you haven't visit yet. It happened to me too, actually

It's the same thing when you are on floor 12 and want to go to the above floor, you'll see "10" and "11" as option and automatically thinks you are currently on floor 11.

As for not finding the Gate Trainer on Area 6 during your first run in it.....
    Area 6 has only 2 floors, and they're not that big, you should have found it, so the only logical explanation is that you indeed missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by E-V View Post
    Oh, and I have another question about White Treehollow. Occasionally I'll go into a room with four Strength boulders or four Cut trees, and a Trainer right in the middle. I can tell that having those HMs would make it easier to avoid those Trainers, but would they help in any other way? Like, if you cut down all four trees or push all the boulders into the holes, would it unlock a secret door?
    No, they just make it easier to avoid the trainer in the middle. I honestly never need to push the boulders/cut the trees, the trainer is easy enough to avoid.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

I just got an odd keystone from the raffle..can I get spiritomb from it?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    I just got an odd keystone from the raffle..can I get spiritomb from it?
    Sadly the answer is no.

So...what's a good nature for a Meloetta? I was looking at it's stats and trying to pick one, but Relic Song is a bit of an x-factor. Will Relic Song be worth spending a turn on every battle, or should I just pick a nature that suits its regular form? Should I just go for neutral?

Any advice would be appreciated.

sorry to post this here but could anyone point me to the diamond and pearl help thread?
    Please reply to all questions appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by frootquake View Post
    sorry to post this here but could anyone point me to the diamond and pearl help thread?
    It's under 4th Gen games:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...THE-FIRST-POST
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Two things:

1 - On the Battle Subway, how many battle points do I get after winning the 21st consecutive time on Simple Trains mode?

2 - Has anyone else got this bug?

Spoiler:- Glitch:
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

That's too blurry for anyone to have any idea what you mean.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    That's too blurry for anyone to have any idea what you mean.
    I tried to take a decent pic of it with my phone camera, but it didn't work too well, any ways nevermind about that, I think it's just the rooftop of the Museum Shop on my Join Avenue.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but, I bought Pokemon White 2 the other day and i put in my 3ds, now on the 3ds menu the game cartidge icon showed up as blank, as well as the bottom screens icon, The game works fine, so i am not too concerned, but any idea to why this is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by PepperjackJig View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but, I bought Pokemon White 2 the other day and i put in my 3ds, now on the 3ds menu the game cartidge icon showed up as blank, as well as the bottom screens icon, The game works fine, so i am not too concerned, but any idea to why this is happening?
    Did you put the game in all the way? Make sure the 3DS is off, take it out, and put it back in

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Did you put the game in all the way? Make sure the 3DS is off, take it out, and put it back in
    Yes, as i said the game works fine, just the icon is blank, some other people had this happen to them and they had no problems with the game working or not.

Page 195 of 237 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205 ... LastLast