Page 197 of 237 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Yes it is. It's exactly the same as BW, just without C-Gear seeds, more Timer0s, and it's impossible to do egg abuse.

I knew you couldn't masuda with eggs and I wasn't very good with C-Gear seeds in BW. But thank you.
    Last edited by uberHexagon; 15th March 2013 at 5:01 AM. Reason: Forgot a word. Derp.

I'm trying to register for the recent International Tournament, but it won't let me. And I don't know how to get my Digital Player ID.
    Sinnoh Team

Unova Team

Kalos Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nekagi View Post
    I'm trying to register for the recent International Tournament, but it won't let me. And I don't know how to get my Digital Player ID.
    Never mind; there were simply too many people on the server.
    Sinnoh Team

Unova Team

Kalos Team

Im trying to get a hitmonchan with the ability iron fist, currently i have saved it right infront of a battle but every time it evolves it has the keen eye ability :/ any advice?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    Im trying to get a hitmonchan with the ability iron fist, currently i have saved it right infront of a battle but every time it evolves it has the keen eye ability :/ any advice?
    Make sure the Tyrogue you're evolving has Steadfast as its ability. If it has Guts, the Hitmonchan will always have Keen Eye for its ability.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    Make sure the Tyrogue you're evolving has Steadfast as its ability. If it has Guts, the Hitmonchan will always have Keen Eye for its ability.
    Thanks ive been spending the last day trying to get it with the right ability lol
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Is there a max amount of mons that can run around in the Entree forest?
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

How do I unlock by Battle Box? I've had it locked since the last tournament and it should be able to be opened by now, but I can't find any way to on the PC or the main menu.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Mokepon22 View Post
    Is there a max amount of mons that can run around in the Entree forest?
    Apparently no, there's no limit, and if each clearing has 20 Pokemon in it, the forest grows larger.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

A bit of a question regarding the Masuda Method...

If I have an Australian Sigilyph caught in the Desert Resort, bred with another Japanese Sigilyph, but apparently caught via Dream Radar.

Will this still be able to produce shinies easier? Or does the Dream Radar just cancel it out?

Question: Are the opponent's pokemon in the PWT ev trained? I assumed they are but the main site says that their natures and EVs are random. Would someone like to clear this up?

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Question: Are the opponent's pokemon in the PWT ev trained? I assumed they are but the main site says that their natures and EVs are random. Would someone like to clear this up?
    I'm very sure that the ones on Leader Tournaments at least, are properly EV trained, and for the World Leaders, may even have proper Nature too.
    They're supposed to be challenging, after all. Otherwise people won't have to take properly EV trained Pokemon to beat them, it doesn't make any sense if we have to use properly EV trained Pokemon to beat a Pokemon with random EVs.

And the VGC teams should be EV trained with proper Nature as well, iirc they're supposed to be exactly identical to the ones used by the real people.

But small stuffs like the ones in Driftveil Tournament, for example, I think their EVs and Natures are random.
    They'll get beaten easily anyway even if they have proper Nature and are properly EV trained.

Quote Originally Posted by Snopel View Post

If I have an Australian Sigilyph caught in the Desert Resort, bred with another Japanese Sigilyph, but apparently caught via Dream Radar.

Will this still be able to produce shinies easier? Or does the Dream Radar just cancel it out?

I don't think the dream radar part matters.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I'm very sure that the ones on Leader Tournaments at least, are properly EV trained, and for the World Leaders, may even have proper Nature too.
    They're supposed to be challenging, after all. Otherwise people won't have to take properly EV trained Pokemon to beat them, it doesn't make any sense if we have to use properly EV trained Pokemon to beat a Pokemon with random EVs.

And the VGC teams should be EV trained with proper Nature as well, iirc they're supposed to be exactly identical to the ones used by the real people.

But small stuffs like the ones in Driftveil Tournament, for example, I think their EVs and Natures are random.
    They'll get beaten easily anyway even if they have proper Nature and are properly EV trained.

Yeah, figured as much. Unfortunately I have yet to find a list of opponent's pokemon complete with natures and EV spreads.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

So.. I just beat the Pokemon world tournament place thingy and had to go through relic passage. However it seems that I ended up all the way back in castellate city.. It seems I can't go back. Did I make a wrong turn and have to take the long way back? =[
    Trade Shop =)

2021 6809 5368

SS FC =]

can i battle the main hero in B/W in B2/W2 just like in Gold/Silver

Quote Originally Posted by lorcan4 View Post
    can i battle the main hero in B/W in B2/W2 just like in Gold/Silver
    No. You can battle many other old characters though, like Bianca, Alder, Cynthia, N, Cheren's BW team and many, many others in the Pokemon World tournament.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    How do I unlock by Battle Box? I've had it locked since the last tournament and it should be able to be opened by now, but I can't find any way to on the PC or the main menu.
    go to battle competition from the main menu connect to wi-fi and select cancel participation

so how so u get a dreamworld ditto?
    Black 2 fc 4900 3766 4602
    3ds friend code =5112-3514-4729(Tiger)

Quote Originally Posted by btiger25 View Post
    so how so u get a dreamworld ditto?
    hidden grotto in giant chasm in B2/W2...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

So looking at Serebii's medal page, I find that I am missing the medals called 'Unova Catcher' and 'National Catcher'. This is what it says for the Unova Catcher:
    Capture all the Pokémon in the Unova Pokédex and receive the certificate
    Where do I receive the certificate? And do Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect need to be obtained for Unova Catcher?
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    So looking at Serebii's medal page, I find that I am missing the medals called 'Unova Catcher' and 'National Catcher'. This is what it says for the Unova Catcher:

Where do I receive the certificate? And do Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect need to be obtained for Unova Catcher?
    I'm pretty sure you don't need the events, and you get it in the game freak building in Caselia City. One person there will give it to you.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

I've already been to the building (the one with Fennel and the medal office right) and no one gave me anything. The three mentioned above are the only ones in the Pokédex that I haven't obtained yet.
    Claimed

My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    I've already been to the building (the one with Fennel and the medal office right) and no one gave me anything. The three mentioned above are the only ones in the Pokédex that I haven't obtained yet.
    That's not the Game Freak building. It's the big black building with the screen on the street next to the Pokemon Center.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

My bad, I thought he meant the medal rally building.
    Claimed

Page 197 of 237 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast