Page 201 of 237 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 5913

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveon1316 View Post
    Trying to get the Shiny Charm. I thought I had everything I needed, but apparently not.

I can only assume that Palkia is what's missing. Evidently it doesn't count as an event legendary? But I've been given the impression that you can only encounter it if you have the event Arceus?

My Pokédex lacks: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Palkia, Darkai, Shaymin, Arceus, Genesect.

Which of these do I need for the Shiny Charm?
    You just need Palkia, which was the mascot legendary for Pearl. It was only in Platinum that you need the event Arceus to get access to Palkia.
    The rest of the ones you're missing aren't needed to get t he shining charm
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Oh, I see. Good to know. Thank you! =D
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

Pokémon Black 2:

I have a question regarding N's Pokemon.

If I catch one of his pokemon, will I be able to find his other pokemon as well?
    For example, I caught N's Darumaka in Desert Resort.
    Will I still be able to find N's Sigilyph, Darmanitan, Sandile and Scraggy in Desert Resort? Or do they all go away because I caught one already?

Quote Originally Posted by Snopel View Post
    I have a question regarding N's Pokemon.

If I catch one of his pokemon, will I be able to find his other pokemon as well?
    For example, I caught N's Darumaka in Desert Resort.
    Will I still be able to find N's Sigilyph, Darmanitan, Sandile and Scraggy in Desert Resort? Or do they all go away because I caught one already?
    Don't worry, you can catch them all.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknir View Post
    Don't worry, you can catch them all.
    Oh thank god.
    I was just wondering because after I caught it not one ever appeared again.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Snopel View Post
    Oh thank god.
    I was just wondering because after I caught it not one ever appeared again.

Thanks!
    it took me a few days of steady searching in the desert resort & chargestone cave before i found all of N's pokemon. it helps that they're higher leveled than everything else in the area, so having lots of repels can help...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    It was only in Platinum that you need the event Arceus to get access to Palkia.
    Actually, it's HG/SS, not Platinum. You don't need Arceus to get Palkia in Platinum.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Actually, it's HG/SS, not Platinum. You don't need Arceus to get Palkia in Platinum.
    >.< I don't know why I said platinum. Brain fail

Is it possible to get more points at the Join Avenue with all the shops at rank 10?
    Yes, I discovered the GB Sounds glitch! : video here

Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

Pearl FC: 2751-9028-8522
    Platinum FC: 3181-3995-0123
    SoulSilver FC: 0604-9190-1415
    Black FC: 1334-7065-6073
    White 2 FC: 0691-3271-0651

3DS FC: 1736-1030-9286

Two question:

#1. Where is the gate trainer in area 10? (Level)
    #2. Why can't I find N's Darmanitan and Scraggy?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Two question:

#1. Where is the gate trainer in area 10? (Level)
    #2. Why can't I find N's Darmanitan and Scraggy?
    1. Random on entering area 10. Save once you enter so once you find him you can turn off if you need to and beat him again.
    2. Desert Resort

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalOne View Post
    Is it possible to get more points at the Join Avenue with all the shops at rank 10?
    More points for the Avenue itself? Yes. You'll get all 8 shops to rank 10 far before the Avenue itself reach rank 100 anyway.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

The only think I really need help with right now is finding a player in the UK who has Black Version 2, so we can meet up and do the key trade and Entralink stuff together

Quote Originally Posted by Carnax View Post
    The only think I really need help with right now is finding a player in the UK who has Black Version 2, so we can meet up and do the key trade and Entralink stuff together
    Wrong forum. Go here.
    Yes, I discovered the GB Sounds glitch! : video here

Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

Pearl FC: 2751-9028-8522
    Platinum FC: 3181-3995-0123
    SoulSilver FC: 0604-9190-1415
    Black FC: 1334-7065-6073
    White 2 FC: 0691-3271-0651

3DS FC: 1736-1030-9286

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalOne View Post
    Wrong forum. Go here.
    I don't think there's a place for this sort of request. The trade forum is definitely not the right place, as they are looking for someone to meet up and do some IR activities, not to trade pokemon.

I have a few RL friends to do that sort of thing with, but I can also find people at the anime con in the summer or at one of the game stores (the type that has MTG and such played at it). If you have either of those in your area, you could check there for people.

Okay, question for all of you breeders out there. I'm seriously getting into breeding, but I'm just now getting to the problem where box space is becoming an issue. My first 6 boxes are full of pokemon I've caught along the way, my last one is my box that has pokemon I'd like to breed (female starters, eevee, tynamo, pansage/sear/pour, zorua, etc). The 5 boxes before that are reserved for my DWFs of the different generations. Another box is for my bred DWFs, and I have 2 for bred DWMs. I have a box before that that I use to put the DW pokemon I'm breeding but haven't been updated in my shop yet. Aaaand I have a box that I call "Waiting" which are pokemon that I've bred for someone and just waiting to be traded off. And I have a few boxes of pokemon that I've breed that didn't end up how I wanted, like with a different ability or something.

So........ how do you guys organize yourselves? I mean, I guess you could just keep different dittos that correspond for each nature if that's what you're after, and then possibly a pokemon for each egg group? But then again, you could use dittos then, too. But sometimes I want to give the DW pokemon an egg move, and that cuts out that possibility.

I feel like I need to release some of my pokemon, but.. I just can't bring myself to ^^;

Any tips?
    White 2 FC: 2666-9983-9495
    DeviantArt | Tumblr | My crafting forum
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/14e289t.png[/IMG]
    I crochet pokemon!! I can be commissioned if you would like for me to make you a custom one. I also have some pre-mades for sale. If interested, please send me a note on DeviantArt telling me what you want.

I have a very very casual breeding shop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Keera View Post
    Okay, question for all of you breeders out there. I'm seriously getting into breeding, but I'm just now getting to the problem where box space is becoming an issue. My first 6 boxes are full of pokemon I've caught along the way, my last one is my box that has pokemon I'd like to breed (female starters, eevee, tynamo, pansage/sear/pour, zorua, etc). The 5 boxes before that are reserved for my DWFs of the different generations. Another box is for my bred DWFs, and I have 2 for bred DWMs. I have a box before that that I use to put the DW pokemon I'm breeding but haven't been updated in my shop yet. Aaaand I have a box that I call "Waiting" which are pokemon that I've bred for someone and just waiting to be traded off. And I have a few boxes of pokemon that I've breed that didn't end up how I wanted, like with a different ability or something.

So........ how do you guys organize yourselves? I mean, I guess you could just keep different dittos that correspond for each nature if that's what you're after, and then possibly a pokemon for each egg group? But then again, you could use dittos then, too. But sometimes I want to give the DW pokemon an egg move, and that cuts out that possibility.

I feel like I need to release some of my pokemon, but.. I just can't bring myself to ^^;

Any tips?
    sounds like the only way you can make some space is in your first 6 boxes...i'd release anything that has a non-beneficial nature or is not ever gonna be used. i have the same problem on my White file, i only have 1 empty box so i had to stop using the DW as much, since i had no room for anything new. on my W2, i'm only keeping stuff that has a useful nature, or that i need for my dex. once i dex something, if i don't need it, i release it.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    I don't think there's a place for this sort of request. The trade forum is definitely not the right place, as they are looking for someone to meet up and do some IR activities, not to trade pokemon.

I have a few RL friends to do that sort of thing with, but I can also find people at the anime con in the summer or at one of the game stores (the type that has MTG and such played at it). If you have either of those in your area, you could check there for people.
    Yes, this is exactly why I posted it here, as I couldn't find a place on the forum to post it, so I figured the help thread would be the next best place. And if I had either of those in the area, do you really think I'd be asking here?

I have not had much experience with the Pokémon World Tournament so can someone please tell me if I will stand a chance if all I do is ev train and teach good moves to my pokemon? I am not likely to have the time to breed good IVs for dozens of pokemon..let alone the patience
    And that day the entire Pokémon community exploded with rage...

Does anyone know how long it takes for virizion, terrakion and cobalion to come back after beating them?
    I've already defeated the Elite Four and the Champion I went back to try again and defeated them again. I've waited a month and they aren't back yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMarzpian View Post
    Does anyone know how long it takes for virizion, terrakion and cobalion to come back after beating them?
    I've already defeated the Elite Four and the Champion I went back to try again and defeated them again. I've waited a month and they aren't back yet.
    they respawn every time you defeat the champion

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Use the EV reducing berries. You can get them via the DW.

Pomeg reduces HP.
    Kelpsy reduces attack.
    Qualot reduces Defence.
    Hondew reduces Spatk.
    Grepa reduces Spdef.
    Tamato reduces Speed.
    I have used all the stat reducing berries except the attack one, so if i train it against Watchdogs/herdiers while its holding a Power Bracer what will happen to its attack while it levels up?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 0791-2010-9738

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    I have used all the stat reducing berries except the attack one, so if i train it against Watchdogs/herdiers while its holding a Power Bracer what will happen to its attack while it levels up?
    Every 4 EVs raises the stat by 1 at level 100, so only +63 overall to that stat. That means even if you train all 252 EVs at level 1, you'd only see a bonus of 0.63 per level gained.

In other words, you won't notice it. Just call up Bianca on the Xtransciever and she'll tell you if you have 250+EVs to a stat or if the poke is capped out entirely.

About Regirock that can unlock a Key to other areas for Regice and Registeel. I don't want to catch it just yet in White 2 because I'm saving for when I have the Shiny Charm to catch the Legendaries in Shiny in a legit way, I'm afraid if I catch Regirock to unlock the Link Key that it will save my file of my captured Regirock.
    Is that true if I capture Regirock it will save my game file when I unlock a Link Key or it's just the Link Key that will be saved and not my game file of my captured Regirock?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by jeykama View Post
    Every 4 EVs raises the stat by 1 at level 100, so only +63 overall to that stat. That means even if you train all 252 EVs at level 1, you'd only see a bonus of 0.63 per level gained.

In other words, you won't notice it. Just call up Bianca on the Xtransciever and she'll tell you if you have 250+EVs to a stat or if the poke is capped out entirely.
    Okay thanks for the help will do
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 0791-2010-9738

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Page 201 of 237 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211 ... LastLast