Page 203 of 238 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 5935

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I'm pretty sure you can only battle him once a month, and he'll be gone until the next month arrives.

Does anyone know how to perform the N Glitch? Here's a link to footage of it: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=KBkxY...%3DKBkxYmLNQCA
    I saw this online and said "I wonder how that happened"
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by ThePurpleOne View Post
    Does anyone know how to perform the N Glitch? Here's a link to footage of it: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=KBkxY...%3DKBkxYmLNQCA
    I saw this online and said "I wonder how that happened"
    I'm sure he hacked it in some way.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

i've completely beaten the game, & now i'm trying to collect all the TMs. somehow i missed TM 67 (Retaliate) on the plasma frigate the first time through. where does the boat go after the giant chasm & then rt 21? i've been to both places & i can't find it anywhere... any help would be greatly appreciated before i rip my hair out...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    i've completely beaten the game, & now i'm trying to collect all the TMs. somehow i missed TM 67 (Retaliate) on the plasma frigate the first time through. where does the boat go after the giant chasm & then rt 21? i've been to both places & i can't find it anywhere... any help would be greatly appreciated before i rip my hair out...
    After you beat the game, the Plasma Frigate can be found docked near the P2 Laboratory.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

thank you, i forgot about that...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I'm sure he hacked it in some way.
    Nope, it's on Bulbapedia, and others have done it, just I no-one has posted anything on the Internet about its cause.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

No, my heatran didn't have pokerus. Also, I know joy doesn't. I'm typing on a 3ds so it takes a while to type.

I was looking at the guide for the trainer card on Serebii, and it says that the trainer card will go up a level when you beat the elite four. I've already done that (several times!) but my card is still the default blue when it should be purple?? What am I doing wrong here?

I just traded for a Slowpoke holding a King's Rock on the GTS. When I received it, it started evolving, as is the norm. But when I pressed the B Button, it wouldn't stop evolving.

My question is why didn't it stop evolving?
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    I just traded for a Slowpoke holding a King's Rock on the GTS. When I received it, it started evolving, as is the norm. But when I pressed the B Button, it wouldn't stop evolving.

My question is why didn't it stop evolving?
    You can't stop pokemon that evolve via item.

New question: why can't I trade ANY legends over negotiations? I have a bunch of legit non-event legends it won't let me trade...

^ Correction: You cannot stop evolving a Pokemon that evolve through trades, whether they hold items or not (e.g. Haunter into Gengar). As long as the requirements for its evolution are met on exiting the trade, that Pokemon will evolve unless it holds an Everstone.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    ^ Correction: You cannot stop evolving a Pokemon that evolve through trades, whether they hold items or not (e.g. Haunter into Gengar). As long as the requirements for its evolution are met on exiting the trade, that Pokemon will evolve unless it holds an Everstone.
    That would be why then. Shame, I could do with another King's Rock. Thanks for the explanation.
    Claimed

My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with the Memory link. I have just gotten Black 2, and when I was gonna see what pokemon I could trade from B1 to B2 my save was deleted. Now I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. I read online and it looks like you could use your game sync id multiple times and I was wondering if anyone could let me use it for the Memory Link.
    Friend Code: 1851 2093 8243 (Black 2)
    I'm looking for friends and traders. Keep me in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerMry View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could help me with the Memory link. I have just gotten Black 2, and when I was gonna see what pokemon I could trade from B1 to B2 my save was deleted. Now I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. I read online and it looks like you could use your game sync id multiple times and I was wondering if anyone could let me use it for the Memory Link.
    Memory Link won't bring back deleted saves. Also you need to have access to two DS's to get access to Memory Link.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Memory Link won't bring back deleted saves. Also you need to have access to two DS's to get access to Memory Link.
    Memory Link can be done over Wi-Fi, so I think what they're asking is for someone to Memory Link with them, so they can go through their Black 2 game and get the few extra features.
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 11th April 2013 at 5:02 AM.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

That's exactly right! I wasn't trying to bring back an old save. I'm sorry to anyone who I confused.
    Friend Code: 1851 2093 8243 (Black 2)
    I'm looking for friends and traders. Keep me in touch.

What is the maximum number of visitors you can have at any one time in Join Avenue?
    Claimed

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    What is the maximum number of visitors you can have at any one time in Join Avenue?
    The maximum number of visitors is 12

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    The maximum number of visitors is 12
    That's strange, because I had 16 yesterday. couldn't get any more than that, but it's 4 more than 12.

EDIT: Scratch that, I got 17 today.
    Claimed

you got 17 waiting in the avenue? or you had some, talked to some and then more showed up? because the cap is only until you recommend/invite the people who are there, then more can come visit.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    you got 17 waiting in the avenue? or you had some, talked to some and then more showed up? because the cap is only until you recommend/invite the people who are there, then more can come visit.
    When I entered Join Avenue for the first time today, looked on the Town Map, I had 17 Current Visitors.
    Claimed

Buizel can be found east of Nimbasa City where you could find Zoroak in the oringinal Black and White using the event pokemon.
    PkMnPro

Pokemon White 2 Team:

(Kyurem is White Kyurem)

Pokemon Black 2 Team:

currently under construction

I have a question, a friend of mine traded me a Japanese Ditto that was downloaded from Pokecheck (not that I mind). Would it still allow Masuda Method to work?

I know these games came out 8 months ago but I've been really busy and I just made it to Nimbasa City. What's the easiest way of getting people to show up in Join Avenue?

please, NO SPOILERS for B2W2! I don't know what happens in the end and I don't plan on knowing until I beat the game

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Page 203 of 238 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast