Page 204 of 237 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    I know these games came out 8 months ago but I've been really busy and I just made it to Nimbasa City. What's the easiest way of getting people to show up in Join Avenue?

please, NO SPOILERS for B2W2! I don't know what happens in the end and I don't plan on knowing until I beat the game
    Well GTS trading really helps. Mainly use of wi-fi is best for me. Look up "magnemite coil" on google or something. It was created to enhance everybody's Join Avenue.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

If you can get enough different people to visit your Dream World home, you can get 12 visitors each time you access it, which is nice if you don't feel like actively gaining visitors through repeated GTS trades.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    If you can get enough different people to visit your Dream World home, you can get 12 visitors each time you access it, which is nice if you don't feel like actively gaining visitors through repeated GTS trades.
    yeah, I don't know how to do that. I'm not good with all the Gen V Wi-fi/GTS/C-Gear techy stuff. Could you please explain?

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

I am doing a regular White 2 playthrough. I want to finish the game to do the aftergame stuff and to competitive battle.

I want to have a good team and enjoy beating the Elite 4. My current team is:
    Snivy lv. 55- @Draco Plate- Leaf Blade, Coil, Giga Drain, Dragon Rush
    Ampharos lv. 55 @Scope Lens- Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray, Discharge, Thunderpunch
    Vespiquen lv. 55 @ Flying Gem- Acrobatics, Attack Order, Defend Order, Cut
    Starmie lv. 55 @Mystic Water- Psychic, Waterfall, Surf, Toxic
    Camerupt lv. 55 @Quick Claw- Flamethrower, Earthquake, Strength, Will-O-Wisp
    Mienshao lv. 55 @Shell Bell- Fake Out, U-Turn, Jump Kick, Double Hit

I have a flyer but it is not part of my main team. I wonder if I should train up Braviary instead of Vespiquen, but here are my concerns.

What should I use? I would love to have Braviary because he is powerful and can learn fly.
    49 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by tripluke View Post
    I am doing a regular White 2 playthrough. I want to finish the game to do the aftergame stuff and to competitive battle.

I want to have a good team and enjoy beating the Elite 4. My current team is:
    Snivy lv. 55- @Draco Plate- Leaf Blade, Coil, Giga Drain, Dragon Rush
    Ampharos lv. 55 @Scope Lens- Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray, Discharge, Thunderpunch
    Vespiquen lv. 55 @ Flying Gem- Acrobatics, Attack Order, Defend Order, Cut
    Starmie lv. 55 @Mystic Water- Psychic, Waterfall, Surf, Toxic
    Camerupt lv. 55 @Quick Claw- Flamethrower, Earthquake, Strength, Will-O-Wisp
    Mienshao lv. 55 @Shell Bell- Fake Out, U-Turn, Jump Kick, Double Hit

I have a flyer but it is not part of my main team. I wonder if I should train up Braviary instead of Vespiquen, but here are my concerns.

What should I use? I would love to have Braviary because he is powerful and can learn fly.
    49 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.
    It depends on what part of the games you want to play the most. If you wanted to play the World Tournament and Black Tower/White Tree Hollow a lot, I'd suggest making a more supportive/bulky set on the Vespiquen or replace it with a better flyer. Braviary is good, but if you're using it competitively, make sure it's speed and attack are great, and also make sure to replace fly with tm moves whenever battling competitively.

My main concern on your team are Snivy and Mienshao: You could evolve your Sniv if you wished, and also replaced it's item with either a big root or an expert belt. I suggest the same for Mienshao, replacing it's item with maybe leftovers or a life orb. I'd also use recover on Starmie over Toxic, so you have some recovery in the competitive side when you can't use full restores.

I'd also replace Camerupt's item with leftovers, and maybe swap Strength for another move. Stone Edge or Rock slide would be quite good tbh, as strength isn't really a great hm move.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Question

Is it possible to beat Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder with just Party Pokemon? Since you need to OHKO all six of Brycen-Man's Pokemon (All Lv. 99 of course...) each due to the six scenes limit, I'm kinda stumped on what to do. I have some Lv. 100's that do have Fighting Type Moves, but that isn't enough.

Ideas? Not worth even trying?

I managed to do it with my Hydreigon and lots of luck (In regards to my moves to connect).

I basically just used Focus Blast on everything other then the opposing Hydreigon, who required a Draco Meteor to take down.

Why does Benga's gift Gible have its Pokedex number in red?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightFalls View Post
    Why does Benga's gift Gible have its Pokedex number in red?
    Shiny Pokémon have their Pokédex number displayed in red on their summary page.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

I have a question that I really don't know what section I should post it in so anyway, I recently was on the gts on b/w2 and some person from france traded me a shiny porygon-z, I have no idea why for a non-shiny espeon. I would like to know if this shiny from france will increase the odds of the masuda method more because it's foreign and shiny?

Compared to the odds of a non shiny foreign pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgivenabyss View Post
    Compared to the odds of a non shiny foreign pokemon.
    No it wont. Shiny Pokemon don't increase the odds of getting more Shiny Pokemon.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Question! I've heard that memory links can be done via wifi (by sharing the code) and that this can be done infinitely. So here is my question.

Why doesn't someone who has everything unlocked just share the code to everyone who doesn't? I for one would love to catch N's pokemon even though I deleted my file on my old white for a nuzlocke run...
    I... think if you click this it hatches or something? *is a newb*

This is a question I've asked the Pokemon Support Center the other day, but I couldn't understand their answer at all.

I've lost my Pokemon White 2 months ago, my last log-in date was in January, and I've been looking high and low for the little cartridge. No luck what-so-ever. I'm just about to give in and buy myself another copy. If I do that, and then ask the admins to remove my Game Sync ID so that I can re-register, would I lose all of my CGear Skins for the game on my Globle Link account? Or are they all tied to the site itself and I won't have to worry?

Quote Originally Posted by Platina2000 View Post
    This is a question I've asked the Pokemon Support Center the other day, but I couldn't understand their answer at all.

I've lost my Pokemon White 2 months ago, my last log-in date was in January, and I've been looking high and low for the little cartridge. No luck what-so-ever. I'm just about to give in and buy myself another copy. If I do that, and then ask the admins to remove my Game Sync ID so that I can re-register, would I lose all of my CGear Skins for the game on my Globle Link account? Or are they all tied to the site itself and I won't have to worry?
    Well what did the support staff say?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Your skins and stuff are linked to your online account. They won't go away.

I found this code at gamefaqs, QD9YFMNUUD but the person who shared it doesn't have everything unlocked.
    I... think if you click this it hatches or something? *is a newb*

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Well what did the support staff say?
    Sorry, forgot to put that on there.

Thanks for contacting us! When a user changes the game software, the user will have to register the new software's Game Sync ID, and the previous software's game history cannot be taken over. However, since you can register one copy of Pokémon Black Version and one copy of Pokémon White Version to the same Trainer Club account, it is possible for one user to register a copy of each at Pokémon Global Link.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal6 View Post
    Your skins and stuff are linked to your online account. They won't go away.

I found this code at gamefaqs, QD9YFMNUUD but the person who shared it doesn't have everything unlocked.
    Thank you so much! So I guess I can buy another copy without worrying? If so, then I'll just have to ask for them to take my current ID down so I can re-register. I've had to reset my ID on my Pokemon White once before, thanks to having to start over on the game (I forgot how I screwed up). Again, thanks so much guys!

I went to Anville Town to see and hear the worker dude's explanation on today's train on the turntable so I could get the medal for it, but the thing is, the train is not there I asked the worker to hear about the train and he said it's the hyperspeed train o_o. Is there a specific time of the day when I can see it?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Sorry if this question has been asked but there are 255 pages to go through and I really don't want to search through them lol. Is there a list of daily things to do after the Elite 4 that someone could copy in here for me please. I know Serebii has one but I can't access it at work and I am bored so I ould like to note down what I can do on a daily thing. All I know about really is checking out Join Avenue, searching for the swarm and doing the Dream World stuff so any other things would be great especially if they involve catching rare pokemon as I'm tying to complete my Dex at the moment. Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind I found an unfiltered site
    Last edited by killercloud; 18th April 2013 at 1:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by killercloud View Post
    Sorry if this question has been asked but there are 255 pages to go through and I really don't want to search through them lol. Is there a list of daily things to do after the Elite 4 that someone could copy in here for me please. I know Serebii has one but I can't access it at work and I am bored so I ould like to note down what I can do on a daily thing. All I know about really is checking out Join Avenue, searching for the swarm and doing the Dream World stuff so any other things would be great especially if they involve catching rare pokemon as I'm tying to complete my Dex at the moment. Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind I found an unfiltered site
    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/dailyevent.shtml
    Here is some stuff to do daily.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I went to Anville Town to see and hear the worker dude's explanation on today's train on the turntable so I could get the medal for it, but the thing is, the train is not there I asked the worker to hear about the train and he said it's the hyperspeed train o_o. Is there a specific time of the day when I can see it?
    Hyperspeed Train is an imaginary train.

And hopefully you already heard the explanation for the Future Train, the hardest train to see.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Hyperspeed Train is an imaginary train.

And hopefully you already heard the explanation for the Future Train, the hardest train to see.
    Uhh, to be honest, i don't think I've heard it xD. Just how rare is it?

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Question

Regarding Challenge Medals, since I'm going for the One and Only Medal, will beating the Pokemon League using a Duel-type Pokemon like Dragonite not only earn that medal, but would it also earn both the Dragon-type Champ & the
    Flying-type Champ medals? or would I only get the Dragon-type Champ medal due to Dragonite primary type?

You would get the One and Only, Dragon-type and Flying-type medals.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Uhh, to be honest, i don't think I've heard it xD. Just how rare is it?
    The sleek blue Future Train only appear on certain dates, that's how rare it is.

The only known dates at the moment, are February 2 and December 30. I'm very sure there are several other dates between those two, it's just that people don't bother looking for it.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    The sleek blue Future Train only appear on certain dates, that's how rare it is.

The only known dates at the moment, are February 2 and December 30. I'm very sure there are several other dates between those two, it's just that people don't bother looking for it.
    Well, if I see it on a day different than those i'll make sure I'll report it.

Page 204 of 237 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast