Page 205 of 238 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 5933

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I have a question about starting new files and then using the PGL. I have BW 1/2 (all 4 versions) and am thinking of deleting my save game in white 2 to start another adventure. If I change the game on my profile to one that I don't plan on deleting (black 2) and keep it between my 3 other versions, will the new save file not effect my PGL account and things in it?
    3DS FC: 0447-6250-9228

I can breed any pokemon that's breedable and also have some female Dream World pokemon I can breed for their unique abilities.
    Also have cloned Regi's, Kyogre, Groudon and Shiny Ursaring
        Spoiler:- DWF I can breed:

Is there a way to slow down or increase the time limit given to complete certain missions? Cause I really don't think some of these missions are possible, eg. Ringing the bell at the Celestial Tower 8 times in 3 minutes and I have to start all the way from the bottom each time...seriously? :|
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Many of the higher level Funfest missions are just completely impossible to do without other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Many of the higher level Funfest missions are just completely impossible to do without other players.
    Ohhhhhh...I thought that if there were to be more players they are separately competing for the same objective, didn't know it would be a shared goal

Thanks for clearing up that, now I can stop wasting my time lol
    Last edited by Mokepon22; 21st April 2013 at 5:51 AM.
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by brad0788 View Post
    I have a question about starting new files and then using the PGL. I have BW 1/2 (all 4 versions) and am thinking of deleting my save game in white 2 to start another adventure. If I change the game on my profile to one that I don't plan on deleting (black 2) and keep it between my 3 other versions, will the new save file not effect my PGL account and things in it?
    If your White 2 is not registered yet, then it won't matter.

But if you already registered your White 2, then the registered old save file would becomes pretty much pointless. It is still usable in PGL, but since you can't wake up/tuck in anymore for that save file, then there's no longer any point in using it.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    If your White 2 is not registered yet, then it won't matter.

But if you already registered your White 2, then the registered old save file would becomes pretty much pointless. It is still usable in PGL, but since you can't wake up/tuck in anymore for that save file, then there's no longer any point in using it.
    Thank you for your help. And btw...the amount of different shinies you have is amazing.
    3DS FC: 0447-6250-9228

I can breed any pokemon that's breedable and also have some female Dream World pokemon I can breed for their unique abilities.
    Also have cloned Regi's, Kyogre, Groudon and Shiny Ursaring
        Spoiler:- DWF I can breed:

What happens if you use an Action Replay?

I hear certain aspects of wifi could or would be banned for you, but want the details

If I were to use an Action replay to catch specific pokemon with perfect EV/IV/Natures, and caught them with master balls and gave them held items that were cheated for, what exactly would that ban me from?

Also is the banning permanent? Or you just can't go into wifi if hacked pokemon are in your party?

Cause if it was perma bans from all wifi stuff that kind of defeats the purpose.

I ask cause I just got Black 2 and it is so annoying cause it's like, the game doesn't REALLY start until it's over you know? Can't get into serious stuff like breeding, EVs/IVs and wifi battles really until you beat the game.

I mean, if I had my way I'd just Action replay cheat like 9999999999 max repels, rare candy my starter to level 100 and speed up time and steam roll through the whole game and then start making the AR just hand me perfect team members on a silver platter. You know, just skip the been there done that BS.

But if it would perma ban me from all wifi activity that defeats the purpose.... so.... what are the specific details of the bans & action replay?

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    Does anyone have a light ball?
    You can't get a light ball in gen 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Wasn't the singing pikachu released with a light ball in Gen 5?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Has anyone managed to earn Exp. Millionaire medal?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Looking for a Nidoran (male) for Black 2. I know you can get in a grotto on Route 2 but I want to obtain it before reaching the Elite Four as it's part of my team. Anybody willing to trade?

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Has anyone managed to earn Exp. Millionaire medal?
    It's really not that difficult to get if you take advantage of the EXP boosting pass powers, a Lucky Egg, and/or a traded Pokemon.

Moreso if you have access to the White Treehollow, as a single Blissey can grant as much as 100K EXP (Which is the cap) if a low leveled Pokemon gets the full EXP from defeating it.

Does anyone have any tips for going after the Shiny Charm? I don't have much time to devote to it, so does anyone have a system or method for getting it done quickly? Or will I have to start at bulbasaur and be the rest of my life grinding pokemon to evolve O_o
    Objectives:
    1) Fill a box with shiny pokemon! (before X)
    2) Breed quality competitive battlers!
    3) befriend someone with a ditto safari!
    Drop me a PM if you want to help me! We'll sort a trade out

Does the grass shake at random, does it shake more during the day, or do you have to walk a certain amount of steps for it to shake? I've been staring at my DS for 20 minutes now and haven't seen so much as a quiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    Does the grass shake at random, does it shake more during the day, or do you have to walk a certain amount of steps for it to shake? I've been staring at my DS for 20 minutes now and haven't seen so much as a quiver.
    You can buy a power up in Entralink that makes the grass shake more.

You can buy a power up in Entralink that makes the grass shake more.
    Entralink... Does that require a wireless connection?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    You have to move around for the grass to shake.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It's really not that difficult to get if you take advantage of the EXP boosting pass powers, a Lucky Egg, and/or a traded Pokemon.

Moreso if you have access to the White Treehollow, as a single Blissey can grant as much as 100K EXP (Which is the cap) if a low leveled Pokemon gets the full EXP from defeating it.
    Thanks. I was taking into account those three factors, but my main concern was battling for them, I was considering grinding audinos on Route 1, but I fear I won't make it in time, mainly due to the waiting period for the grass to shake, though I could get around this by using the exploring pass power, which I tried once, and didn't see much effect, and also brings me to a secondary concern, the over usage of pass orbs. As for the Blissey example, I'm on Black 2, if I use the Unova link, do I get access to the White Treehollow?
    Last edited by pwnswitchclik; 22nd April 2013 at 9:44 PM.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Is there a thread or a good guide on the Global Link? I've played B&W and B&W2 but I just got my wifi to work for these games. I have no idea how the Global Link works, and is it the same as the Dream World? Or the Radar?

Generally, I am not familiar with any functionality of the game that interacts with wifi, but I would like to start using them

VM/PM me if you need any particular pokemon. I like trading o u o

X FC: 0748-2505-4428
    Name: Sun Sun

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    You have to move around for the grass to shake.
    Got it. Also figured out that some repels helps in the process

Does anyone have a light ball for trade?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    Does anyone have a light ball for trade?
    Try here

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    As for the Blissey example, I'm on Black 2, if I use the Unova link, do I get access to the White Treehollow?
    You need to obtain the Key from someone who plays White 2, then switch the city via the option on Unova Link.

Remember that the Keys can only be sent through infrared connection.

You can, an event Pikachu for 5th Gen is holding the Light Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillicia View Post
    Is there a thread or a good guide on the Global Link? I've played B&W and B&W2 but I just got my wifi to work for these games. I have no idea how the Global Link works, and is it the same as the Dream World? Or the Radar?

Generally, I am not familiar with any functionality of the game that interacts with wifi, but I would like to start using them
    Yes, PGL = Dream World.

The steps
    1. You need to use Game Sync option via the C-Gear (wi-fi connection required) to obtain your Game Sync Code.
    2. Then, make a Pokemon Trainer's Club account, and use that account to log in into the PGL.
    3. Register the Game Sync Code, then log out.
    4. Use Game Sync option again on your C-Gear to tuck in a Pokemon.
    5. Once your Pokemon has been tucked in, log in again into the PGL website, and select the Dream World option.
    6. After you finished playing, wake up your Pokemon, then use Game Sync via the C-Gear to retrieve the tucked in Pokemon, as well as the Pokemon you've befriended at the Dream Tree and any items you are sending to your game.

You can repeat step 4-6 every 20 hours.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Thank you
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

question guys...what does a shiny look like when it hacthes in B2/W2? I'm trying to hacth a shiny eevee (by the sig and avatar you can guess why XD) so I want to know if it glims like you encounter it in the wild or it just appears as the alternet color, thanks
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    question guys...what does a shiny look like when it hacthes in B2/W2? I'm trying to hacth a shiny eevee (by the sig and avatar you can guess why XD) so I want to know if it glims like you encounter it in the wild or it just appears as the alternet color, thanks
    It just appears with the alternate color, no sparkles
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Page 205 of 238 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast