Page 207 of 237 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Where do I get the TM for Dive? I already met my rival in Undella Town, but he ran off without giving me anything.

Just a question, is there a place where I can EV train my Arceus's Special Attack effectively? Also include which Pokémon am I going to KO for that stat.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Just a question, is there a place where I can EV train my Arceus's Special Attack effectively? Also include which Pokémon am I going to KO for that stat.
    Litwicks in Celestial Tower is your best bet for special attack
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

I'm trying to find an Elekid on the GTS, but it simply won't update. More than 24 hours ago, I was on the GTS and saw this one trainer offering an Elekid, asking for a Magnemite. I tried trading, it said that the Pokemon was already traded away, so I left. I came back about every 6 hours, seeing no new Elekid on the GTS, but more importantly, seeing that same trainer, and that same Elekid, asking for a Magnemite.

My question is, how do I get the GTS to refresh or update itself? Is it perhaps just that one Pokemon that's glitched, or is something currently wrong with the GTS / my game?
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    I'm trying to find an Elekid on the GTS, but it simply won't update. More than 24 hours ago, I was on the GTS and saw this one trainer offering an Elekid, asking for a Magnemite. I tried trading, it said that the Pokemon was already traded away, so I left. I came back about every 6 hours, seeing no new Elekid on the GTS, but more importantly, seeing that same trainer, and that same Elekid, asking for a Magnemite.

My question is, how do I get the GTS to refresh or update itself? Is it perhaps just that one Pokemon that's glitched, or is something currently wrong with the GTS / my game?
    I've seen that before. Maybe it doesn't take it down until the person logs in to collect their magnemite or something. You could try putting up a magby or magnemite and asking for an elekid instead of searching for one
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    I've seen that before. Maybe it doesn't take it down until the person logs in to collect their magnemite or something. You could try putting up a magby or magnemite and asking for an elekid instead of searching for one
    I'll do that after someone trades me a Solosis for that Gothorita I have up.

I'm just glad to hear a theory that doesn't mean I'm completely screwed, and one that confirms that I'm not alone in experiencing this. Thanks for that!
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

I am playing White 2 but with the Volt White 2 hack (very well done actually) and I just caught an Eevee, I was thinking on which evolution route should I go?

What you guys recomend? I need help because I am such a noob at this game. All I heard is that Jolteon is a good sweeper and Umbreon a beast on defending.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    Where do I get the TM for Dive? I already met my rival in Undella Town, but he ran off without giving me anything.
    You meet him again post-game. But how did you know that's where you get Dive, anyway?
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    You meet him again post-game. But how did you know that's where you get Dive, anyway?
    *gives you odd look* I looked it up in the HM/TM list at the Serebii site.

Is the gift Deerling you get on Route 6 always female or can it be either gender? It sounds silly but I want to know so that if people can get males, then I'll put Deerling on my DWF list to breed.
        Spoiler:- Trading Info:

How can you tell if a pokemon has the pokerus?

...Never mind; I found the pokerus page. And now I know why my party pokemon in Diamond have a little face on their summary screens
    Last edited by Cyberra; 2nd May 2013 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Dragon View Post
    Is the gift Deerling you get on Route 6 always female or can it be either gender? It sounds silly but I want to know so that if people can get males, then I'll put Deerling on my DWF list to breed.
    i believe that it is, mine is female...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

I was just wondering if you need to progress to a certain point in Black or White 2 before you can get the lvl 100 event Deoxys that's being released on the 8th of May?
    The reason why I'm asking is that I am buying the game tomorrow, but don't have time to play the game until june when the event is over.
    So basically; can I just boot up a fresh game and get the Deyoxys, or do I need to play for several hours until I get to the point where I can recieve it?

Also I'm getting Black or White as well, because I want to play those before the sequel, and I was wondering if I "need" to play white 2 after white or black 2 after black, or if I could play black and then white 2?
    I figure I gain the most from getting Black and then White 2 or vice versa in order to get both Zekrom and Reshiram, but if I mess up the story or continuity by mismatching the colors, I'd rather get white/white2 or black/black2.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastodon View Post
    I was just wondering if you need to progress to a certain point in Black or White 2 before you can get the lvl 100 event Deoxys that's being released on the 8th of May?
    The reason why I'm asking is that I am buying the game tomorrow, but don't have time to play the game until june when the event is over.
    So basically; can I just boot up a fresh game and get the Deyoxys, or do I need to play for several hours until I get to the point where I can recieve it?

Also I'm getting Black or White as well, because I want to play those before the sequel, and I was wondering if I "need" to play white 2 after white or black 2 after black, or if I could play black and then white 2?
    I figure I gain the most from getting Black and then White 2 or vice versa in order to get both Zekrom and Reshiram, but if I mess up the story or continuity by mismatching the colors, I'd rather get white/white2 or black/black2.
    I'm pretty sure you can download the event right away. You might have to have received the Pokédex in your save file before the Mystery Gift option will appear.

The games are designed so that you're supposed to play Black, then Black 2, or White, then White 2 for two reasons:
    1. The story makes more sense, as N has the same dragon in both games of the same color.
    2. You get both Reshiram and Zekrom by having both games of the same color. By playing Black then White 2, you will end up with two Reshiram and no Zekrom.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Ah, I see! Thank you so much for the answer! I would have kicked myself for buying black and white 2 and ending up with 2 Reshirams

It can also be male. The one I have in Black 2 is.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    It can also be male. The one I have in Black 2 is.
    I see then. Thanks for letting me know!

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    i believe that it is, mine is female...
    Maybe it is female in White 2 and male in Black 2, since Meowth City's is male? Could just be a coincidence, though.
        Spoiler:- Trading Info:

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can download the event right away. You might have to have received the Pokédex in your save file before the Mystery Gift option will appear.

The games are designed so that you're supposed to play Black, then Black 2, or White, then White 2 for two reasons:
    1. The story makes more sense, as N has the same dragon in both games of the same color.
    2. You get both Reshiram and Zekrom by having both games of the same color. By playing Black then White 2, you will end up with two Reshiram and no Zekrom.
    Only problem with that is there are pokemon in White/White 2 which are not available in Black/Black 2. Braviary and Mandibuzz spring to mind. I personally would be inclined to get White and Black, so I can get everything, since at the moment online trading to fill out my pokedex is not an option.

Maybe it is female in White 2 and male in Black 2, since Meowth City's is male?
    Nope, the gift Deerling can be either male or female on both games. I play Black 2 and I SR-ed for a female one.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

How do I get a saved battle video online?

I mean, I got the number for it 15-61212-99488 but as far as I can tell there is no where to look it up and watch it, EXCEPT through a DS itself....

So how do I do this? I want to get it on Youtube :/
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/1rt0ts.jpg[/IMG]
    https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&...15-61212-99488
    Or 15-61212-99488 (Watch on your DS)
    (^Good battle video of mine)

Can you automatically access Black Tower in Black 2 without the Key Link System?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Hey anyone know where I can get a darkrai ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Can you automatically access Black Tower in Black 2 without the Key Link System?
    It's automatically there on Black 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortegalaser View Post
    Hey anyone know where I can get a darkrai ?
    Only through events or trading

Quote Originally Posted by Krookodile777 View Post
    How do I get a saved battle video online?

I mean, I got the number for it 15-61212-99488 but as far as I can tell there is no where to look it up and watch it, EXCEPT through a DS itself....

So how do I do this? I want to get it on Youtube :/

You have to record it yourself with a video camera.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I don't know if this is the right spot to ask this question, but would you suggest I get White 2? After randomly finding my Black version's save file gone, I felt like instead of running through Black again I might as well go to the next level, and also have more fun with older pokemon / the world tournament.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Page 207 of 237 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast