Page 212 of 237 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222 ... LastLast
Results 5,276 to 5,300 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    If I breed a Gastrodon WS with a Ditto, will I only get Shellos WS eggs, or will there be the chance that it is Shellos ES? Is it the same with Red and Blue Basculin as well?
    i'm going to assume you're going to get whatever the female is or if you're using ditto to breed, you'll get whatever form you're using.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

I'm in Celestial Tower, battling tough trainers (level 60+). Apparently, a couple from Humilau sent me.

Will anyone that's been paying attention please tell me why I'm doing this?
    Zekrom, from dark stone
    A marvelous embryo
    Battle for ideals

If you despise chain messages, put this sentence into your signature.
    I use cheating devices, I breed to perfection, and I see Pokémon as useless if they have the wrong nature. Guess what? I still love Pokémon, especially the ones I capture, hack, breed, and/or train myself. All the extra codes and effort contribute to my affection for them. If you disagree, I love debate.

I'm experiencing an odd problem that I think must be an oversight on my part and was hoping someone could help me out here. While battling, I am forced to switch pokemon after a pokemon on the opposition's side faints. I've tried switch between set and shift and the problem persists with both settings. Has anyone experienced anything similar or know how to fix this?

Question: I failed to catch Latios. Will I be able to encounter him again?

Quote Originally Posted by kimble1490 View Post
    I'm experiencing an odd problem that I think must be an oversight on my part and was hoping someone could help me out here. While battling, I am forced to switch pokemon after a pokemon on the opposition's side faints. I've tried switch between set and shift and the problem persists with both settings. Has anyone experienced anything similar or know how to fix this?
    Are you using Volt Switch or U-Turn to attack? If either, that's the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by threetailedfox View Post
    Question: I failed to catch Latios. Will I be able to encounter him again?
    Beat the Elite 4 again and every Legend that you fainted will come back. Apparently the Musketeers come back at higher levels in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by myrrh View Post
    are you using volt switch or u-turn to attack? If either, that's the problem.

Beat the elite 4 again and every legend that you fainted will come back. Apparently the musketeers come back at higher levels in this way.
    thank you!!!!

Hi again~

I have a question:
    There was someone who was going to help me but he hasn't replied to my PM yet and I was wondering:
    If someone please could trade me an Exp. Share? The Pokémon carrying it isn't important it's just that I
    forgot to remove my only Exp. Share when I traded a Pokémon over GTS Negotiations. :'c

I'd really appreciate if someone would help me with this, I'm sorta new to Black 2, and joined this site a few days ago.
    Also if someone would wanna be my friend in-game and maybe sometimes help me I would be really thankful~!

Try going to this thread in the future for item trading: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Pokerus-Thread
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

@cheshireusagi - Thanks for all the answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    No, it's not true. They DO trigger Masuda Method, the indicator that tells the game about the Pokemon's origin is still there even after transferring.
    Interesting. So I guess I've replaced my mon in the day care without really needing.

check your Pokedex, if they are from French/Germany for example, there would be a Pokedex data for it in French/German language.
    This may sound dumbish and noobish but how I do that? I've checked my dex every one in while but never see a function like that.

Masuda Method is based on this, if you got a Pokemon from Malaysia but it came from a US game, then the Pokemon is still treated as a US Pokemon, and thus when bred with a US Ditto for example, will not trigger Masuda Method. However, if you got a Pokemon from US but it came from a Japan game, then the Pokemon is treated as a Japan Pokemon, and will trigger Masuda Method when bred with a US Ditto for example.
    Let me see if I get this:

If the pokemon is from a trainer from Malaysia, who lives there but owns a US version then it obviously won't work while if it came from a US player, living in US but with a japanese game it'll work.

I apologize if this question kind of sound retoric but still working out my knowledge and understanding of english language hehe

These Kingdras from Clair and Juan are repeatedly screwing me over in the PWT battles, it's literally that one Pokémon that's ruined heaps of battles for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Phoenix View Post
    If the pokemon is from a trainer from Malaysia, who lives there but owns a US version then it obviously won't work while if it came from a US player, living in US but with a japanese game it'll work.

I apologize if this question kind of sound retoric but still working out my knowledge and understanding of english language hehe
    Correct. It's entirely language-based, not necessarily region-based, though the two are often linked.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

This may sound dumbish and noobish but how I do that? I've checked my dex every one in while but never see a function like that.
    Here's how you see the Pokedex entry in another language.

1. Open your Pokedex
    2. Choose a Pokemon that you have in a language other than the one your cartridge is (i.e., if you have an English cartridge, choose a Pokemon that you have gotten from a non-English game)
    3. Open that Pokemon's info on the Pokedex.
    4. Right underneath the Pokemon's picture, you will see little boxes with letters in them - "J" for "Japan", "Fra" for "France", "Kor" for "Korea", etc. Touch one of these boxes and on the top screen of the DS, you will see the Pokedex entry in that language.

If you don't have a Pokemon from another language, these boxes will not be there.

Let me see if I get this:

You are correct. If the Trainer is from Malaysia but owns an English cartridge, the Pokemon will be English.
    If you are living in the US but have a Japanese cartridge, the Pokemon will be Japanese.

The Pokemon's country identity comes from the cartridge, not from the country that the player lives in. This is one reason why so many English players use Japanese cartridges - because you can catch the Pokemon from a Japanese cartridge at home, rather than having to do a trade from across the world. It makes it a lot easier to use the Masuda Method when you're controlling what the Japanese Pokemon has in terms of nature, IVs, etc.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

I was wondering if you can tell me what this pokemon was?

I was doing a Random wifi double battle. When my opponents swampert appeared. It shined and a star appeared above it's head. It was not shiny. What was it? I tried looking it up and....nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by orochi View Post
    I was wondering if you can tell me what this pokemon was?

I was doing a Random wifi double battle. When my opponents swampert appeared. It shined and a star appeared above it's head. It was not shiny. What was it? I tried looking it up and....nothing.
    It means the Pokémon was used to get the strange ending for a movie in PokéStar Studios.

It means that that person's Swampert has been used to make at least 2 movies at PokéStar Studios.

It doesn't have to have been a strange ending.
    Claimed

My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.

Really? I'm pretty sure I remember my Gardevoir getting that entry animation after it had been in its first movie, which ended with the strange ending. The main site also seems to imply you need the strange ending to get PokéStar Studios entry animation.
    However, if you deviate from the script, say things out of character but don't fail the mission, then you will get the "Strange" ending of the movies. An example would be defeating Brycenman's Pokémon within the "Brycenman Strikes Back" movie.

If you do this successfully, your Pokémon will become a star, and will have a special intro animation that will show a star bouncing upwards as the Pokémon enters battle.

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    It means the Pokémon was used to get the strange ending for a movie in PokéStar Studios.
    Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    It means that that person's Swampert has been used to make at least 2 movies at PokéStar Studios.

It doesn't have to have been a strange ending.
    Ok, thanks. I was just wondering

pwt triple battle if two or more of my pokemon are fainted it won't let me take any other pokemon out > please help!
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

^ Do you mean that two of your Pokémon have fainted, and you're still in the battle, and you can't switch in other Pokémon?
    Claimed

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    pwt triple battle if two or more of my pokemon are fainted it won't let me take any other pokemon out > please help!
    Are you having problems when you are trying to select a new pokemon? If so, then try selecting a pokemon you want to enter the battle, and then select one of the fainted pokemon to take out of battle.

Quote Originally Posted by redsky View Post
    Are you having problems when you are trying to select a new pokemon? If so, then try selecting a pokemon you want to enter the battle, and then select one of the fainted pokemon to take out of battle.
    To add on to this, you have to choose which position you want your new Pokemon in. Because it matters strategically where your Pokemon is located in a Triple Battle (because some moves can or can't hit it in certain positions), you have to select the fainted Pokemon that you want the new one to replace.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

**** yeah! I'm back!!

Whats the difference between Black 2 & White 2?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMark View Post
    **** yeah! I'm back!!

Whats the difference between Black 2 & White 2?
    The same thing that's different between any two versions of a game. Version-exclusive Pokemon/legendaries are the main thing. In B2, there is Black City, but in W2 there is White Forest. Also Opelucid City looks different between the two, but that's just aesthetics.

-------

I'm thinking about getting pokemon white (and then probably white 2) but am kind of unfamiliar with the 5th gen pokemon. I'm not really tied to using any pokemon in particular, although just looking through the 5th gen pokedex Galvantula and Carracosta are pretty cool. I'm always use my starter and like using "unique" or pokemon that aren't used commonly when people play though the game (I'm unable to trade, so they have to be available in game). Any help would be awesome and I'd love to hear who you guys used on your team, Thanks!

Page 212 of 237 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222 ... LastLast