Page 100 of 237 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Apologies. It's just kind of an impulse of mine to assume someone's a liar when they're both a new user and making a rather outrageous claim, since people are very prone to doing that on some certain other forums.

I suppose there is a very, very, very slim possibility your game could've gotten damaged in the shipping process or something, as that's known to have the potential to mess up the random encounter tables among other things. It also might've encountered a one in a million error while the game's data was being written to the cartidge in the manufacturing process.

If you bought your game from a well-known retailer and it came in the box, then there's basically no chance of it being hacked. People are known to sell illegitimate pirated copies of games online shortly after the official release, though, and those can be messed up.

For curiosity's sake, you haven't noticed any other abnormalities in the encounters on that route, have you? I'd run a check and see what Pokemon are showing up there and at what levels, then compare it to what's listed on the Serebii website.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    How do you battle the trainers with pokemon in their 60s in celestial tower?
    Talk to the couple that moved into one of the houses in Humilau City post E4. They'll ask you to ring the bell of the tower for them, at which point those trainers will show up to bar you from ringing the bell for extremely convoluted reasons.

So can anyone help me with this... I'd been using Join Avenue on Black 2for a couple days without any problems, playing on a DS Lite. I then started playing on my 3DS for a brief time while playing Black 1 on the Lite to do some trades etc, and now I've started playing Black 2 on the Lite again, the Avenue won't work.
    For example: Every time I speak to one of the stalls, they have either run out of goods or the raffle will say that it's over for today. I've tried playing past midnight to see if that resets it and despite this it still says 'raffle over for today' etc.
    Now I can only use wifi on my 3DS because the Lite doesn't have the whole WEP thing whatever that is compatible with my router, and while on my 3DS I downloaded Genesect and did a few random wifi matchups (in an attempt to get more people in Join Avenue), so the friend code on Black 2 is tied to my 3DS, is this what is causing the problem? The clock on the 3DS not being the exact same as the Lite?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks
    PSA: Any board where I have asked for a perfect IV Ditto or friend safari Ditto, the trade has been done so all offers expired******

Ruby
    Diamond
    Platinum
    HeartGold
    Black
    Black 2

3DS FC: 3222 5573 2154

Changing the game's clock at all will make the Join Avenue stores lose all their stock, and not restock until the day after tomorrow arrives. This includes switching the cartridge into another system.

For example, if you switched the cartridge into your DS Lite at say, 23:00 on Thursday, you'll have to wait until 0:00 on Saturday before the Join Avenue or any other daily events work again.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 20th October 2012 at 12:31 PM.

What is the best ability to use on Cinccino? Skill Link or Tecnican? And is the Hidden Grotto Minccino that you find with Bianca always Male?
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Changing the game's clock at all will make the Join Avenue stores lose all their stock, and not restock until the day after tomorrow arrives. This includes switching the cartridge into another system.

For example, if you switched the cartridge into your DS Lite at say, 23:00 on Thursday, you'll have to wait until 0:00 on Saturday before the Join Avenue or any other daily events work again.
    Yeah that's what I thought, so I've only played on my DS Lite for the last couple days, but I thought something was up when I checked this morning and everything's still not working. I'll wait until midnight tonight before saying it's outright broken but I'm am still puzzled as to why it hasn't reset by now. Thanks for your help!
    PSA: Any board where I have asked for a perfect IV Ditto or friend safari Ditto, the trade has been done so all offers expired******

Ruby
    Diamond
    Platinum
    HeartGold
    Black
    Black 2

3DS FC: 3222 5573 2154

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    What is the best ability to use on Cinccino? Skill Link or Tecnican? And is the Hidden Grotto Minccino that you find with Bianca always Male?
    Skill link allows you to always let Tail Slap hit 5 times, causing decent damage along with it, where Technician boosts the move even stronger in exchange for not always hitting five times. Both abilities are very good so either will work. And yes, the Mincinno is always Male.

It's basically just a toss-up between whether you want consistent damage with Skill Link, or want to gamble at a chance for massive damage with Technician.

Ah. Technican it is since I cant get the female Minccino in that Hidden Grotto. Thank you.
    Alpha Sapphire

Can you get Zen Mode Darmanitan in this game without trading?
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    Nope, you will have to trade one to obtain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    You can get N's one if you've used the Memory Link.

Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    I just got a Sigilyph with a Lonely nature... I don't want to go get a new one to be honest, could someone help me find a good moveset for a Lonely Sigilyph?
    I would just get a new one. Sigilyph isn't that rare, compared to Trapinch.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Can I obtain Unova fossils prior to Elite 4? And where's the earliest place to obtain Golett/Golurk?

Quote Originally Posted by misterdarvus View Post
    Can I obtain Unova fossils prior to Elite 4? And where's the earliest place to obtain Golett/Golurk?
    1. Unless you have the Antique Shop in the Join Avenue, it's impossible. And even then, how are you going to revive them? The only place to revive them is still in Nacrene's Museum, which is post-game. Also, the Antique Shop's owner must be from White or White 2.

2. The first area where Golurk is available is in Victory Road. Golett is not available, you have to breed Golurk for it. Or use the Spooky Manor area in DW.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

hey can someone help me trade my white 1 pokemon to white 2 i will return the favor or give you a level 100 raichu

Quote Originally Posted by cle5 View Post
    hey can someone help me trade my white 1 pokemon to white 2 i will return the favor or give you a level 100 raichu
    Trade done and thankyou for the raichu.
    Black 2 Friend Code : 1550-3095-5613

Is there shaky grass in Black 2? I haven't seen any at all. I just started the game in challenge mode (not even to first gym) and I havent seen any at all.
    Back in the game

Team Legacy noob

Quote Originally Posted by dbcb View Post
    Is there shaky grass in Black 2? I haven't seen any at all. I just started the game in challenge mode (not even to first gym) and I havent seen any at all.
    The shaky grass will not appear until Bianca tells you about it. I think that happens in between the first and second gyms, but I don't remember the exact time. In any case, you will be forced to run into Bianca at the beginning of the game and once she tells you about shaking grass, you will be able to encounter it.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Do you think the Ability for Tangrowth matters? Leaf Guard or Chlorophyll? I am not running a Sunny Day set so...
    Alpha Sapphire

If you don't use Sunny Day, then might as well use a DW Tangela instead. Regenerator is a very good ability, even without access to U-Turn.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

@Shine It would be too time consuming to get one. Besides, its only for In-Game and Tangrowth is pretty good overall.
    Alpha Sapphire

How can you explore the strange house? All the rooms and stairs are blocked and I want to see the pokemon the trainers have like Numel and Drifloon.

when you change floors/rooms the furniture moves. also, exiting the house will reset the furniture if you get stuck
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

I was wondering what an AWESOME moveset would be for WHite Kyurem, but make I want it to keep Ice Burn and Fusion Flare... I have a thing for signature moves. :/
    So could someone give me a good last two moves for it? I was thinking Earth power for the fire types. Could SOmeone help. Oh and here are her stats. Tell me if she's pretty good. (I think White Kyurem a girl) And yes, she's legit. Caught the Reshiram and Kyurem IN GAME. Give me an opinion on her and a good two moves for her moveset

Nature:Modest
    Nickname:SnowWhite
    Stats; HP:384
    Attack:260
    Defense:237
    Special Attack:422
    Special Defense:255
    Speed:227
    Current Moveset:Fusion Flare (keeping this move)
    Ice Burn (keeping this move)
    Draco Meteor
    Ice Beam
    Thanks
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

What are the default phrases in Join Avenue if you haven't entered anything?

I've already gotten two people who have the phrases "Gulp" and "Ahhhh" with the same number of h's and everything. Seems strange.

Page 100 of 237 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast