Page 101 of 237 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I really do not understand how to unlock Regirock????!!!! Can someone explaine to me step-by-step on how to do this?! I just don't get it?! And what eyeball are they talking about?! Thanks!
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

Quote Originally Posted by Addydo View Post
    I really do not understand how to unlock Regirock????!!!! Can someone explaine to me step-by-step on how to do this?! I just don't get it?! And what eyeball are they talking about?! Thanks!
    If you look at Serebii's Legendary Page it tells you exactly what to do. I'll put it here so that you don't have to go searching:
    The puzzle requires you to move 6 steps down from the centerpiece and then move 9 steps right. Then select down to hit a hidden switch. This changes the ruins so Regirock becomes available.

Does anyone know if the Exploring Pass Power works on surfing spots as well? It says rustling grass and dust spots in its description but it would make since for surfing spots to be apart of that right? I don't want to waist my pass orbs if it doesn't work, I just really want a Lapras.
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

What centerpiece?!
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

If you're in the giant room in the Underground Ruins with the psychic trainer, that has the huge doors that go into the chamber where Regirock is, you will see a large circle with a smaller circle inside of it and two triangles on either side of it on the ground. That is what is considered the center piece.

If you aren't sure that you are in the right place just look at a Youtube Video and see if it matches where you are.
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

ok, Thank you for your help!
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

How many mulches does it take to find an Eevee? I've got 5 Damp Mulch, 6 Growth Mulch, 6 Gooey Mulch, 5 Stable Mulch = 22 overall. And of course, no Eevee.

I just want to add this up among people here to gauge exactly how rare Eevee is. If we compile data, we may be able to make a case for not even attempting to Eevee hunt.
    Last edited by No Comprendo; 20th October 2012 at 9:55 PM.

I'm resetting for Genesect (I didn't realise the IV guy doesn't turn up until a certain point) and want to know if these IVs are good enough? I was hoping for a +Spe nature, but these look pretty impressive:

Genesect (Rash)
    HP: 25 - 26
    Att: 23
    Def: 22
    SpA: 27
    SpD: 18, 20
    Speed: 17
    Last edited by Will-powered Spriter; 20th October 2012 at 11:15 PM.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

I didn't know where to put this, so I decided here. For anyone who has successfully found a Shiny using the Musuda Method, how many times did it take before success. I want to know other people's experiences before I try it myself.
    Soul Silver FC: 3268 0578 1279

Pokemon Y FC: 3007 8277 1860

If I'm training for speed EV's, do I HAVE to do basculin on route 3? Or can I fight any basculin? PLEASE PM me the answer, I have to leave now, and I won't be on for a few hours.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Spoiler:- pokemon joke of the week:

I asked this a while ago but I got no response, I was wondering if someone could please answer this before I register my Pal Pad in the game?

I looked at the Game Sync info online & I know that each account can have a game sync ID for Black White, Black 2, & White 2, but do have to register your Game Sync on the same DS? The reason I was asking was because I was planning on using my 3DS for my Game Sync in Black 2 but I don't really want to make a whole new account

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysdude94 View Post
    If I'm training for speed EV's, do I HAVE to do basculin on route 3? Or can I fight any basculin? PLEASE PM me the answer, I have to leave now, and I won't be on for a few hours.
    Yes it can be any Basculin for speed EV's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I asked this a while ago but I got no response, I was wondering if someone could please answer this before I register my Pal Pad in the game?

I looked at the Game Sync info online & I know that each account can have a game sync ID for Black White, Black 2, & White 2, but do have to register your Game Sync on the same DS? The reason I was asking was because I was planning on using my 3DS for my Game Sync in Black 2 but I don't really want to make a whole new account
    I have White registered with my DSi and White 2 registered with my 3DS to the same account, and there seems to be no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Porygonguy View Post
    I didn't know where to put this, so I decided here. For anyone who has successfully found a Shiny using the Musuda Method, how many times did it take before success. I want to know other people's experiences before I try it myself.
    The average is going to be 1366 tries, that's how mathematics works. Despite this, it could take any number of eggs. You might find one instantly, you may never find one.

You have a 1 in 50 chance of finding a shiny in 28 eggs
    You have a 1 in 10 chance of finding a shiny in 144 eggs.
    You have a 1 in 5 chance of finding a shiny in 305 eggs.
    You have a 1 in 3 chance of finding a shiny in 554 eggs.
    You have a 50% chance of finding a shiny in 947 eggs.
    You have an 80% chance of finding a shiny in 2198 eggs.

If you have a shining charm, then the average falls to 1024, and the numbers I just gave fall to 21, 108, 229, 416, 710 and 1648 respectively.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Re-asking
    I was wandering is there anywhere here or on the net where people can meet up in real life? I ask cause I am trying to get Challenge Mode on my White 2 game so I can start a Nuzlocke Challenge on it. Trust me if it weren't for Game Freak's insistence to make it local wireless I would not ask this otherwise. The only groups I am aware of is Street Pass City Name and I have not gotten a response from anyone in my area's group.
    A Let's Player that strives to make quality videos.

Current Project: Pokemon Ruby Nuzlocke
    Original Scan of Pokemon Special Volume 22: Avegaille
    Pokemon Special Illustrators: Mato, Satoshi Yamamoto

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    I was wondering what an AWESOME moveset would be for WHite Kyurem, but make I want it to keep Ice Burn and Fusion Flare... I have a thing for signature moves. :/
    So could someone give me a good last two moves for it? I was thinking Earth power for the fire types. Could SOmeone help. Oh and here are her stats. Tell me if she's pretty good. (I think White Kyurem a girl) And yes, she's legit. Caught the Reshiram and Kyurem IN GAME. Give me an opinion on her and a good two moves for her moveset
    IMO, go with Fusion Flare, Ice Burn, Dragon Pulse, and Earth Power.

With W-Kyu's SAtk, Draco Meteor is overkill (not to mention the harsh SAtk drop and the accuracy), Dragon Pulse is enough.
    Also, Fire + Dragon + Ground pretty much covers everything in the current National Pokedex for at least neutral damage.

Quote Originally Posted by No Comprendo View Post
    How many mulches does it take to find an Eevee? I've got 5 Damp Mulch, 6 Growth Mulch, 6 Gooey Mulch, 5 Stable Mulch = 22 overall. And of course, no Eevee.

I just want to add this up among people here to gauge exactly how rare Eevee is. If we compile data, we may be able to make a case for not even attempting to Eevee hunt.
    People in the Hidden Grotto thread aren't even sure whether it is possible to see Eevee in a Hidden Grotto.

And the amount of Mulch found definitely does NOT affect anything in any way.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Is the Aerial Ace TM still available on Mistralton's AirStrip? And the Bulk Up one in Opelucid City, neither salesman in the pokecenter gives it to me...? (I got both these indications from serebii.net.)
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

So I just beat Burgh and caught an Eevee in Castelia Park. I want a Jolteon as soon as possible. What is the quickest way to get a Thunderstone?
    This is what happens when you have interracial Pokemon.

White FC: 2709 2640 1267
    HG Friend Code is 4083 0822 4203
    I'm EST, just FYI before you trade with me.

Quote Originally Posted by donuts View Post
    So I just beat Burgh and caught an Eevee in Castelia Park. I want a Jolteon as soon as possible. What is the quickest way to get a Thunderstone?
    Nimbasa City with the use of a Dousing Machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Nimbasa City with the use of a Dousing Machine.
    Thanks. Additionally, what do you guys think of the in-game team I have planned?
    Samurott
    Excadrill
    Scrafty
    Crobat
    Jolteon
    Haxorus

I'm actually quite pleased with myself for creating this one.
    This is what happens when you have interracial Pokemon.

White FC: 2709 2640 1267
    HG Friend Code is 4083 0822 4203
    I'm EST, just FYI before you trade with me.

I can't find TM 1- Hone Claws could someone give me a picture or video of its location?
    I looked at the B/W 2 TM guide here but I couldn't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I can't find TM 1- Hone Claws could someone give me a picture or video of its location?
    I looked at the B/W 2 TM guide here but I couldn't find it.
    From the pokemon center before entering victory road, go right and to the north a bit until you see some trees. You should see a path near them, and if you follow it, you'll see the lone TM sitting at the end.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

So where do I talk to the person to have their name on the computer?
    'Murica

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    So where do I talk to the person to have their name on the computer?
    If you mean Amanita, she is in Castelia City, in the same building as the Medal Rally Company Building. The medal rally people are on one floor, and Amanita is on the floor above.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    If you mean Amanita, she is in Castelia City, in the same building as the Medal Rally Company Building. The medal rally people are on one floor, and Amanita is on the floor above.
    Can't believe I missed that. Thanks!
    'Murica

Can anyone confirm if Tamato Berries are available for purchase on Route 5? I've collected multiple of the others, and have SR'd a good 20 times or more on a few days, with no luck.
    +Beauty & Power Behind Every Corner+

Spoiler:- :

In the Dream World, I have over 3,000 Dream Points on my Black 2 game, but I STILL can't access Rugged Mountain! I've been trying for almost 2 hours, and still all I get are Sparkling Sea and Icy Cave. Riolu is tucked in, but the Fighting-type is STILL not helping!

Besides getting 3,000 Dream Points, what else do I have to do to unlock Rugged Mountain? It's obvious I have to do more to unlock it.
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Page 101 of 237 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast