Page 102 of 238 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 5937

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

You're either unlucky or you don't have enough gym badges, because I went there three times today with a Deino, and have the appropriate number of points.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You're either unlucky or you don't have enough gym badges, because I went there three times today with a Deino, and have the appropriate number of points.
    How many gym badges do I need to unlock Rugged Mountain?
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

If you accidentally defeat one of N's Pokemon in the wild, will you encounter it again if you go back to the area later, or is it gone forever?

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Where can I get a magmarizer? Btw I play white 2.
    IGN: Chase
    POkemon white 2 friend code: 2108 6512 4412

I am breeding bagons!

Good flames go blue

You don't find one in White 2, only in Black 2, you get the Electrizer in White 2.

But if I recall correctly, its in the Plazma Frigate.

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Nexus View Post
    You don't find one in White 2, only in Black 2, you get the Electrizer in White 2.

But if I recall correctly, its in the Plazma Frigate.
    Owkay.. can i find one at the join avenue?

I am breeding bagons!

Good flames go blue

You can.

But not reliably, since it's randomly obtained from the Antique Shop's boxes.

will leveling up antique shop increase percent chance of meeting it?

I am breeding bagons!

Good flames go blue

I'm currently stuck in Driftveil city. I've defeated the Gym Leader and Nate, Cheren and the others at the Championships. But whenever I try to leave the city it's blocked!

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    I'm currently stuck in Driftveil city. I've defeated the Gym Leader and Nate, Cheren and the others at the Championships. But whenever I try to leave the city it's blocked!
    You need to beat Team Plasma. They are at the docks at the tournament area

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    You need to beat Team Plasma. They are at the docks at the tournament area
    Not those idiots again... thanks^^

i see on serebii that the 1st of the international PWT's is live today. how do i get them on my game?
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    i see on serebii that the 1st of the international PWT's is live today. how do i get them on my game?
    You have to go to the PWT and talk to the green machine to the left of where you enter the tournaments. It'll give you the option to download tournaments.

So, I'm at that Hoenn-ey room in Clay Road during the day. What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post
    Has it been confirmed whether you can get both the shiny Dratini and shiny Gible on one game by switching to White Forest/Black City using Unova Link? And if not (or as well), is it possible to switch the city/forest before beating Banjirou, and therefore receive the opposite dragon to your game (Dratini in B2, Gible in W2)? Does he even show up in the one that you didn't start with?
    You can only get the dragon from your game, since you can't switch Keys until you've beaten the Tower or Treehollow.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    So, I'm at that Hoenn-ey room in Clay Road during the day. What do I do?
    Read what's on the statues. You should be able to figure it out from there.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Read what's on the statues. You should be able to figure it out from there.
    "Chamber of the one that joins the sun in protecting this place."

"The world is split into two: day and night...black and white..."

"The protectors were born out of rock, ice, and magma..."

"Two answers are needed to find the true path. Courageous one, let me tell you the answer I know. Check the ground six steps down and [circle] steps right of the eyeball. The other answer can only be found when the moon is in the sky."

What does that mean?

Well, you know whatever you're looking for is six steps down and a number of steps right from "the eyeball", so you just have to check some tiles until you find it. You just have to find the eyeball now.

I could tell you outright what to do, but I'm assuming that the reason you're asking here rather than looking it up is so you don't get explicit instructions. If not, just let me know and I'll tell you.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Hi, I'm new to pokemon BW2 I used the method of Gen 5 to rng to generate iv for BW2 according to guide but however the result keep on varying. Is it that BW2 do not have a definite method yet? If there is can anyone post the link or guide me? Thanks in advance. =D

Not sure if this is where I should post this but...

I talked to Bianca to find out the hapiness level of my Eevee so I could know when to evolve it. I looked up what she says for 220 happiness here on Serebii but none of them matched what she said in the game.

What I read here: 'It is quite friendly to you! You must be a kind person!'
    What Bianca said in my game: 'You seem really close! You look so happy, it's enough to make me happy too!'

So if I may ask, if anyone knows of course, what level of happiness does that mean?
    'While I live I want to shine I want to prove that I exist'~Grovyle PMD3

'Even in the darkest of times... there is hope'~Ignitus TLoS: DotD

Between Time and Darkness Prologue is now up
    See my current and future fanfics here

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup-Luv View Post
    Not sure if this is where I should post this but...

I talked to Bianca to find out the hapiness level of my Eevee so I could know when to evolve it. I looked up what she says for 220 happiness here on Serebii but none of them matched what she said in the game.

What I read here: 'It is quite friendly to you! You must be a kind person!'
    What Bianca said in my game: 'You seem really close! You look so happy, it's enough to make me happy too!'

So if I may ask, if anyone knows of course, what level of happiness does that mean?
    I don't recall exactly what was said when I was checking my Budew's happiness, but I believe she mentions something about being jealous when a pokemon is happy enough to evolve. I think that would be the next level after where you are at.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandayuu View Post
    Hi, I'm new to pokemon BW2 I used the method of Gen 5 to rng to generate iv for BW2 according to guide but however the result keep on varying. Is it that BW2 do not have a definite method yet? If there is can anyone post the link or guide me? Thanks in advance. =D
    There are up to something like a dozen timer0s in BW2 from what I've read, so it may just be those trolling you. You would prolly want to check this thread for more advice though.

I'm curious, is the Tournament Data permanent when downloaded or will it go away after the distribution period?
    White 2 Friend Code: 0777 2090 8695
    All about the trading.
    Unova Dex Progress: Complete (not counting Meloetta)
    National Dex Progress: 340/649

How common are N's Pokemon? I've been searching for Sandile for hours. I know I never saw or killed it, if that thought came to mind.
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

I was wondering if there was a way to watch pokemon cutscenes again in White 2? Does anyone know?
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Is it just me or is PWT really hard? I was excited to do PWT since you'd only have to win 3 (?) battles instead of the 7 from the battle subway but outside of the driftveil one I have not been able to ko even one pokemon of my opponents. Even with type advantage (rentals) it seems like the opponents pokemon are much stronger. Anyone else having trouble or is it just me?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Danarchy View Post
    I'm curious, is the Tournament Data permanent when downloaded or will it go away after the distribution period?
    It should stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    I was wondering if there was a way to watch pokemon cutscenes again in White 2? Does anyone know?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    Is it just me or is PWT really hard? I was excited to do PWT since you'd only have to win 3 (?) battles instead of the 7 from the battle subway but outside of the driftveil one I have not been able to ko even one pokemon of my opponents. Even with type advantage (rentals) it seems like the opponents pokemon are much stronger. Anyone else having trouble or is it just me?
    The PWT Pokemon are all EV-trained. If you're not using EV-trained 'mons yourself, you're gonna have a bad time.

Page 102 of 238 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast