Page 103 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Ok, so I am in a wild pokemon fight in Mistraltion Cave with a female Axew, I only have 5 badges, should I catch and train this Axew? The rest of my team is: Dewott, Growlithe, & Scraggy. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    The PWT Pokemon are all EV-trained. If you're not using EV-trained 'mons yourself, you're gonna have a bad time.
    I've found this to be untrue for the early tournaments.

This was especially evident in the Mix tournament, where an inspection of my opponent's Pokemon revealed them to all have zero EVs and an IV of 10 in every stat.

They definitely start using EV trained Pokemon after the Unova Leaders tournament, though, as while I breezed through that one, I rarely last even a single round in any of the others, and Pokemon that have even a slightly higher base speed stat then mine are ALWAYS faster, whereas I could still frequently outrun them in the Unova Leaders.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 21st October 2012 at 9:55 PM.

Sure! Leveling up Axew to Haxorus will help you a lot! Great Pokemon! Maybe check out the team building thread for more help! But I say why not!?
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

Quote Originally Posted by MallorylovesVulpix View Post
    Sure! Leveling up Axew to Haxorus will help you a lot! Great Pokemon! Maybe check out the team building thread for more help! But I say why not!?
    Great! Thank's for the help, I've been on this screen for awhile lol.

I just got waterfall and was wondering where all the waterfalls in pre-elite 4 Unova are! I want to explore everywhere before going into victory road!

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Thecatteam View Post
    I just got waterfall and was wondering where all the waterfalls in pre-elite 4 Unova are! I want to explore everywhere before going into victory road!
    Let me see if I can remember them all. There aren't a huge amount of waterfall areas, but if I miss one, I'm sorry. Route 20, Lostlorn Forest, Route 14, Route 11, and Victory Road should be the areas with Waterfall pre-Elite 4. I believe that's all of them. Route 20 is the least important one, being the one with access to Cave of Being, which gives access to the Sinnoh pixie trio, post-game.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Well, you know whatever you're looking for is six steps down and a number of steps right from "the eyeball", so you just have to check some tiles until you find it. You just have to find the eyeball now.

I could tell you outright what to do, but I'm assuming that the reason you're asking here rather than looking it up is so you don't get explicit instructions. If not, just let me know and I'll tell you.
    I need help on that as well. I have no clue what the eyeball is

When can you see a Wailord in the Marine Tube?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I need help on that as well. I have no clue what the eyeball is
    That big conspicuous circle in front of the entrance to the ruins.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Is the Aerial Ace TM still available on Mistralton's AirStrip? And the Bulk Up one in Opelucid City, neither salesman in the pokecenter gives it to me...? (I got both these indications from serebii.net.)
    In addition to this, when you lose at the PWT, is it possible to get more than one shard as a consolation prize? Like a set of them?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I had a question, I beat the Elite Four for the first time, but didn't knock out Volcarona before I did so, so it's still just lvl 35. (I thought if I beat the Elite Four before going into Relic Passage it would be 65 either way.) So if I go and knock it out now, beat the Elite Four, then go back would it be there again at 65? Or would I be out of luck? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    When can you see a Wailord in the Marine Tube?
    Wailord can be found in the Marine Tube every day. He's usually spotted between 3-4 PM.
    +Beauty & Power Behind Every Corner+

Spoiler:- :

Can you access the Giant Chasm before you beat the Elite4?

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    Yes. The story requires you to pass through Giant Chasm before reaching the league.
    +Beauty & Power Behind Every Corner+

Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    You can access the chasm, but you cannot catch Kyurem.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Hey, does Challenge Mode need to be passed down from a Black 2 game that has already gotten through the main game, or can it be passed down from any version, regardless of story progress, so long as it already has access to Challenge Mode?

For example, I beat my Black 2 version and transfer the Challenge Mode key to a new White 2 version that has barely started the game. Now let's say that after I transfer Challenge Mode access to White 2, I delete my Black 2 file. Would my White 2 game, which has Challenge Mode now, be able to transfer Challenge Mode over to the brand new file on Black 2?

No. You can only pass the key on from the game you unlocked it in.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

I just started playing a while ago & I already used the memory link. I know most of the stuff happens after you beat the elite 4, but does anyone know when's the earliest moment in the game an npc (such as a generic citizen in one of the cities or towns) mentions your BW character?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

No. You can only pass the key on from the game you unlocked it in.
    Well...That's pretty lame.

Okay, so I'm at the Plasma Frigate....And I've already beaten the group of grunts on that section with the six rooms with the warp panels...I've cleared two out of the four electrical barriers, but I can't see where to go next.

There must be some warp panels you haven't stepped on yet, because you should be able to deactivate all four barriers.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

There must be some warp panels you haven't stepped on yet, because you should be able to deactivate all four barriers.
    Hmm, interesting...the warp panels were kinda confusing me...let me go back and try them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    Hmm, interesting...the warp panels were kinda confusing me...let me go back and try them again.
    I think they're all panels that a grunt was standing in front of (almost like they're guarding them) if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I just started playing a while ago & I already used the memory link. I know most of the stuff happens after you beat the elite 4, but does anyone know when's the earliest moment in the game an npc (such as a generic citizen in one of the cities or towns) mentions your BW character?
    A Pokemon Breeder in the Pokemon Center of the town right after the first one triggers a flashback scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    A Pokemon Breeder in the Pokemon Center of the town right after the first one triggers a flashback scene.
    Not even that late. I got the first Memory Link in the Pokecenter in Aspertia City the time Bianca took you to it. In other words maybe 5-10 minutes into the game.

Page 103 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast