Page 104 of 237 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    A Pokemon Breeder in the Pokemon Center of the town right after the first one triggers a flashback scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Not even that late. I got the first Memory Link in the Pokecenter in Aspertia City the time Bianca took you to it. In other words maybe 5-10 minutes into the game.
    I knew about the breeder, but do you know if there's anything else? I saw something like that once on a clip on YouTube, but I couldn't tell where it was located

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix6000 View Post
    Yes. The story requires you to pass through Giant Chasm before reaching the league.
    Oh cool then I can worry about level grinding later... I need to make some major changes to my team before the Elite 4. Thanks.

On what floor in Aera 10 can I find the Gate Trainer and the Gate and Alder's Grandson?! Just a bit confused that's all. Thanks!
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I knew about the breeder, but do you know if there's anything else? I saw something like that once on a clip on YouTube, but I couldn't tell where it was located
    I think the next time you're directly mentioned is near the end of the main game. Otherwise, it's more subtle like "You remind of that person from 2 years ago."

A Pokemon Breeder in the Pokemon Center of the town right after the first one triggers a flashback scene.
    Not even that late. I got the first Memory Link in the Pokecenter in Aspertia City the time Bianca took you to it. In other words maybe 5-10 minutes into the game.
    actually, the Breeder will appear in ANY first Pokemon Center you visited after you activate Memory Link.

In my game he appeared in Nimbasa's Pokemon Center, because that's the first Pokemon Center I visited after I activate Memory Link.

- there's Zoroark's flashback in old Plasma's house in Driftveil, iirc in that flashback N mentioned the B/W character by name.
    - Drayden mentioned the B/W character by name before the battle.

I'm very sure there's more, but that's all I can remember at the moment.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    actually, the Breeder will appear in ANY first Pokemon Center you visited after you activate Memory Link.

- there's Zoroark's flashback in old Plasma's house in Driftveil, iirc in that flashback N mentioned the B/W character by name.
    - Drayden mentioned the B/W character by name before the battle.

I'm very sure there's more, but that's all I can remember at the moment.
    Thanks. I just thought of something else I want to ask. I was thinking of transferring the Tornadus & Thundurus I caught through my Dream Radar to my Black game to train since I don't want to start my game off with legendaries, but I'm worried that they'll be in their incarnate forms instead of their therian forms once I trade them back. Am I right about this or will they turn back into their Therian forms?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I think the next time you're directly mentioned is near the end of the main game. Otherwise, it's more subtle like "You remind of that person from 2 years ago."
    The first time I noticed something in the actual dialogue was in the seventh gym; Drayden mentioned my White character by name and I was super confused because both of my characters have the same name.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Thanks. I just thought of something else I want to ask. I was thinking of transferring the Tornadus & Thundurus I caught through my Dream Radar to my Black game to train since I don't want to start my game off with legendaries, but I'm worried that they'll be in their incarnate forms instead of their therian forms once I trade them back. Am I right about this or will they turn back into their Therian forms?
    You have to turn them into Incarnate Forme before you can trade them away.

And when they are traded back to B/W 2, they'll stay in Incarnate Forme until you use the Mirror again to turn them back into Therian Forme.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Two questions:

1) I have ev-trained my Serious Vaporeon for PWT; is is good enough for later championship runs? (255 HP EV and 255 SpA EV)

2) Should I replace my badly ev trained Emboar with a Flareon?

Quote Originally Posted by Scissors View Post
    Two questions:

1) I have ev-trained my Serious Vaporeon for PWT; is is good enough for later championship runs? (255 HP EV and 255 SpA EV)

2) Should I replace my badly ev trained Emboar with a Flareon?
    Your Vaporeon will probably work. However, I'd use something better than Emboar or Flareon. Like Volcarona.

So this might sound like a stupid question but how do you download the new pokemon tournaments available of download?
    White 2 team:

White team:

Quote Originally Posted by jsneed View Post
    So this might sound like a stupid question but how do you download the new pokemon tournaments available of download?

see the black computer?
    There

Does anyone have a list of all the pokemon avaliabe in Black 2 (as in unova pokedex + avaliable postgame)? I'd like to figure out which ones I have to trade over. Thanks!

Shiny Banner

Current Hunt: Thundurus ~ White ~ Soft Reset
    Most Recent Shiny: Unown I ~ HeartGold ~ Random Encounter ~ 4130 Encounters

No offense, but you could just look at the Black/White 2 pages on the main Serebii website to figure that out relatively quickly.

might have a problem, no one is selling anything in all my booths in join avenue, and i let them have whatever booth they wanted. please don't tell me I need to start over
    My pokemon Breeder Website: http://trinitybloodrules.wix.com/route3

HELP WANTED: looking for excellent pokemon breeders for route 3 pokemon breeding center, PM me

Quote Originally Posted by sparky3000 View Post
    might have a problem, no one is selling anything in all my booths in join avenue, and i let them have whatever booth they wanted. please don't tell me I need to start over
    Sounds to me like you changed your clock, either directly, or indirectly by putting your game into a different DS system then the one you started your file on.

Just wait two days and it'll fix itself.

No offense, but you could just look at the Black/White 2 pages on the main Serebii website to figure that out relatively quickly.
    Ah ok I found it. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction anyhow. I didn't know that page existed.

Shiny Banner

Current Hunt: Thundurus ~ White ~ Soft Reset
    Most Recent Shiny: Unown I ~ HeartGold ~ Random Encounter ~ 4130 Encounters

I had a question. Is it possible to soft reset the gender of the Eevee you get from Fennel's assistant in Castelia City? I have already beaten the League, so I can go get it whenever, but I really want a female.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post
    Has it been confirmed whether you can get both the shiny Dratini and shiny Gible on one game by switching to White Forest/Black City using Unova Link? And if not (or as well), is it possible to switch the city/forest before beating Banjirou, and therefore receive the opposite dragon to your game (Dratini in B2, Gible in W2)? Does he even show up in the one that you didn't start with?

someone said that you can swith aread after getting the keys for beating area 5 and then you could get shiny dratini in black 2 and shiny gible in white 2. is this true?
    I don't think it it is possible to get them both on the same game. I've heard that Benga will only appear in the place that corresponds with the version your playing. So for example, if you were on Black 2 but in White Treehollow, when you finished Area 10 you would have to face a different trainer instead of Benga. Therefore you wouldn't be able to get the Dratini, which you get in White 2.
    I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

~ Pokémon White Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon White 2 Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon Y Team ~
    . . ~ | ~ ~ | ~
    Friend Code: 2365 5104 6047 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 2624 0490 4722 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 1993 7426 4118
    - I have claimed the awesome Helioptile -

Do we get experience in Pokemon World Tournament?I know we do not get experience in the later ones but I want to know if we get any in the Driftveil Tournament one because if we get I would like to train my lower levelled Pokemon there.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Quote Originally Posted by amittal12 View Post
    Do we get experience in Pokemon World Tournament?I know we do not get experience in the later ones but I want to know if we get any in the Driftveil Tournament one because if we get I would like to train my lower levelled Pokemon there.
    None whatsoever.

It's easy enough to train low leveled Pokemon on Audino, as they're extremely weak, generally have only one attacking move (If any at all), plus they give out a massive amount of EXP.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 22nd October 2012 at 8:31 AM.

Hey, I just wanted to know if the Nursery from Join Avenue really ends up being something that helpful. From what I hear it sells items that speed up the Egg hatching process right? But those items can only be sold once a day (am I right?) so if you're breeding, lets say, for specific natures and IV you have to hatch A LOT of Eggs and the Nursery wont really help you with that in the end...
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

It still helps regardless.

Just save after sticking your Pokemon in the daycare, run back and forth until you've accumulated five eggs, then fly over and hatch them all instantly. If you don't get what you want, then you can just reset after.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 22nd October 2012 at 10:08 AM.

It still helps regardless.

The process is simple. Save after sticking your Pokemon in the daycare, run back and forth until you've accumulated five eggs, then fly over and hatch them all instantly. If you don't get what you want, then you can just reset after.
    Ahh haven't thought about that. Thanks
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

does anyone know how to get the funfest missions medals about scoring 100 and 1000 points?? help pleasee!

Quote Originally Posted by Stardastarly View Post
    I had a question. Is it possible to soft reset the gender of the Eevee you get from Fennel's assistant in Castelia City? I have already beaten the League, so I can go get it whenever, but I really want a female.
    Form what I've heard it is always male.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Page 104 of 237 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast