Page 105 of 237 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by whiter View Post
    does anyone know how to get the funfest missions medals about scoring 100 and 1000 points?? help pleasee!
    You need to have other players with you. It's not even remotely possible to pull off alone.

I'd say you'd need two others minimum for 100 points, and probably over 30 for 1000 points (Unlikely you'll ever get this done anywhere but in Japan).

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You need to have other players with you. It's not even remotely possible to pull off alone.

I'd say you'd need two others minimum for 100 points, and probably over 30 for 1000 points (Unlikely you'll ever get this done anywhere but in Japan).
    but even with 30 people most missions u can like score 10 if you are good, say like 40 people score 20 each which is very hard, u'd barely reach 900. that's impossible to get

I can score 38 points in the first item collecting mission, so you'd actually need less then 30 people, assuming everyone managed that score.

You just need to know where to look.

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/skydrop.shtml

It doesn't say(unless I missed it) it but are flying types not affected by skydrop?

Had an aerodactyl use it my gyarados an it wasn't affected, so it the only thing I can assume.

thx

Does anyone know a good place to EV train for Special Attack and Speed? I'm trying to train a Starmie

I've been grinding at the Celestial Tower, but they only offer 1 spA (Litwick/Elegym) each time and 2 Speed (Golbat) rarely. I'm not sure what's better

I know some OK places for speed, but what about SpA? Something that offers 2 SpA EV's and has at least a 50% encounter rate or so.
    Last edited by Bdb2010; 22nd October 2012 at 3:13 PM.
    My White 2 Challenge-Mode Team: Defeated Champion

My Black 2 Team: Defeated Champion

Can someone please tell me if it's normal if each time i sr braviary from route 4 i get one with terrible IVs? I've caught 15+ so far and all of them are horrible... They're all something like between 67 and 75 attack and 45-53 spd.
    Last edited by Icing Sugar; 22nd October 2012 at 4:24 PM.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

So if I'm reading this right (http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/joinavenue.shtml), Nursery opens up automatically when you hit level 15, or does it just become an option for one of your Join Avenue visitors to open one up? I'm at level 9 right now, is it possible to open one up now, or will I never hear the phrase "If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to spend my days helping Pokémon Eggs hatch. " until level 15?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right (http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/joinavenue.shtml), Nursery opens up automatically when you hit level 15, or does it just become an option for one of your Join Avenue visitors to open one up? I'm at level 9 right now, is it possible to open one up now, or will I never hear the phrase "If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to spend my days helping Pokémon Eggs hatch. " until level 15?
    You can't get it until after E4. And it has to be at Rank 15, and wait for someone to talk about wanting to make eggs hatch.

What are funfest missions?

My Pokemon are severely under-trained, I have:

1 level 26 PKMN (Boldore)
    2 level 25 PKMN (Servine & Liepard)
    2 level 24 PKMN (Magby & Lucario)
    1 level 23 PKMN (Tranquill)

I have got 4 badges, so yeah, there extremely under-trained.

Please suggest good training locations apart from the nimbasa stadiums.
    ~ My 3DS Friend Code is 3523 - 2969 - 5609 ~
    ~ PM me if you wanna add me ~

~ PLAYING PLATINUM AGAIN LIKE A BOSS!!! ~

I just had a question about the Pokemon World Tournament downloads: will they be continuously available for a while? I am still a long way from Driftveil City, and was wondering if the three distributions are going to end anytime soon (or overwrite each other with the next two successive releases).
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine724 View Post

Audino. That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    I just had a question about the Pokemon World Tournament downloads: will they be continuously available for a while? I am still a long way from Driftveil City, and was wondering if the three distributions are going to end anytime soon (or overwrite each other with the next two successive releases).
    We don't know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Audino. That's about it.
    Cheers. Lol
    ~ My 3DS Friend Code is 3523 - 2969 - 5609 ~
    ~ PM me if you wanna add me ~

~ PLAYING PLATINUM AGAIN LIKE A BOSS!!! ~

I have a question about transfering Pokemon. Specifically, once I can reach the Poketransfer lab, can I transfer up all of my Pokemon from Black or White to the newer Black 2 and White 2? Or am I going to have to actually trade each and every single one up?
    "One more time, with feeling!"

Black Ver. FC: 2366 - 0249 - 3287 in-game name is Erk.
    White 2 Ver. FC: 4943 - 3294 - 2789 in-game name is Kaworu.
    Pokemon X Ver. FC: 2664 - 3063 - 8737 in-game name is Dorian.
    I'm usually available for trades between 6:00pm-Midnight, PST, with some exceptions on the weekend.

Not quite there yet, but how does the Join Avenue Nursery work? What is the range of the benefits you buy there? Is it only for one egg? All eggs in your party, or is it a lasting effect type of thing?
    A few things about myself:

Spoiler:- About:

Quote Originally Posted by kaworu52 View Post
    I have a question about transfering Pokemon. Specifically, once I can reach the Poketransfer lab, can I transfer up all of my Pokemon from Black or White to the newer Black 2 and White 2? Or am I going to have to actually trade each and every single one up?
    The latter one. I know, it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    The latter one. I know, it sucks.
    Oh my word....well maybe I'll only gather the one's I care about and wait for the sixth Gen to transfer all of them....
    "One more time, with feeling!"

Black Ver. FC: 2366 - 0249 - 3287 in-game name is Erk.
    White 2 Ver. FC: 4943 - 3294 - 2789 in-game name is Kaworu.
    Pokemon X Ver. FC: 2664 - 3063 - 8737 in-game name is Dorian.
    I'm usually available for trades between 6:00pm-Midnight, PST, with some exceptions on the weekend.

I tried searching for this with no luck but I've accidentally KO'd N's Ferroseed, is it possible to still encounter and catch it?
    Or any of N's Pokémon you accidentally KO for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLink View Post
    I tried searching for this with no luck but I've accidentally KO'd N's Ferroseed, is it possible to still encounter and catch it?
    Or any of N's Pokémon you accidentally KO for that matter.
    Yes you can still encounter N's Pokemon if you faint them.

I want the challenge mode key from black2 for my white2 game but the only way to get it is via infrared? or i can get it via wi-fi too?

Same question for catching Registeel
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine724 View Post

You're right, pretty undertrained.

Somebody already mentioned audinos. My 2 favorite audino spots are at castelia park and in the area before the Celestial tower (You haven't made it here yet), which unfortunately you're stuck inbetween. I would play on until you get to that spot, because it's easy to encounter them there.

What you can do right now is train on the breeder at Lostlorn Forest, fighting a Tranquil and Liepard consistantly. For special attackers on your team, don't KO the tranquils (don't even match them up together), or else you'll get useless Atk EV's.
    My White 2 Challenge-Mode Team: Defeated Champion

My Black 2 Team: Defeated Champion

Does anyone know if using the dojo in new avenue to level up Pokemon have any negative effects? As many people know using rare candies gives the negative effect of half stats than if you battled to level up. So is this true for using the dojo too? However even if it has no negative effects I won't be relying on it but will be nice to know and use on occasion.

Thanks in advance.

Can anyone confirm whether or not the DNA Splicer can be used to transform a Kyurem that has been traded from BW1?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoto View Post
    Does anyone know if using the dojo in new avenue to level up Pokemon have any negative effects? As many people know using rare candies gives the negative effect of half stats than if you battled to level up. So is this true for using the dojo too? However even if it has no negative effects I won't be relying on it but will be nice to know and use on occasion.

Thanks in advance.
    They have never done that if you use them sparingly, the only way you would have seen a stat loss was from lack of EVs and only if you levelled to level 100 with them.

Also, they've changed it this gen so there's no "negative" effect from using Rare Candies or from Join Avenue.

Is it possible to earn more than 1 BP each time at the PWT?

Page 105 of 237 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast