Page 106 of 237 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Yes.

All of the initial tournaments yield 2 BP if you play the Rotation or Triple formats. All of the post E4 tournaments yield more BP, as well, though mostly the world masters and champions tournaments, which give you 1 BP per Pokemon that survived each round.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 22nd October 2012 at 10:03 PM.

What do I have to do to unlock Black Tower? I have access to Black City but there's someone standing in front of the clerk and I can't get him to move. Do I have to beat the E4 again?

Did you fight Adler and get him to tell you about it yet?

Well, there's my problem. I really feel like a fool now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    They have never done that if you use them sparingly, the only way you would have seen a stat loss was from lack of EVs and only if you levelled to level 100 with them.

Also, they've changed it this gen so there's no "negative" effect from using Rare Candies or from Join Avenue.
    So all the rare candies I've saved up I can use them without being worried of lesser stats? Same with using the New Avenue?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoto View Post
    So all the rare candies I've saved up I can use them without being worried of lesser stats? Same with using the New Avenue?
    Just make sure you've done all your EV training before feeding the rare candies. No idea about the Avenues, as I haven't used them yet. I assume they have a feature that allows you to gain levels? If that's the case, then the same applies. You need to do the EV training first and then you'll have no worries about less stats at the end.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Just make sure you've done all your EV training before feeding the rare candies. No idea about the Avenues, as I haven't used them yet. I assume they have a feature that allows you to gain levels? If that's the case, then the same applies. You need to do the EV training first and then you'll have no worries about less stats at the end.
    Thanks for answering. I would assume you could do the EV training afterwards too but I'll take your word for it.

Oh, you're right. You can EV train at any point. My brain was set to Gen 4, where you couldn't do it at level 100 >.<
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Yes.

All of the initial tournaments yield 2 BP if you play the Rotation or Triple formats. All of the post E4 tournaments yield more BP, as well, though mostly the world masters and champions tournaments, which give you 1 BP per Pokemon that survived each round.
    Are Rental and Mixed some of those? I didn't do the PWT until after the E4

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Oh, you're right. You can EV train at any point. My brain was set to Gen 4, where you couldn't do it at level 100 >.<
    That is very nice to know thank you.

Which is better for my Emboar: Brick Break by tm or relearning Hammer Arm? I have enough BP and heart scales to get either move so that isn't a problem.

Why can't I go to Icirrus when I've gone to the top of the Celestal Tower and defeated Skyla?

^ the game doesn't progress the same as the originals, you won't get to that town till later.

Quote Originally Posted by afterlifex View Post
    ^ the game doesn't progress the same as the originals, you won't get to that town till later.
    So what am I supposed to do now? every other route appears to be blocked the Elite 4 guy near the Celestal Tower, the tunnel is still under construction and the lift isn't working...

Go into the Airport building thingus and talk to important NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Go into the Airport building thingus and talk to important NPCs.
    OK I know what I'm doing now, thanks.

Is it still possible to go Audino hunting in this game? The only reason I'm asking is because I tried it once for ten minutes straight and came up with nothing.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    Is it still possible to go Audino hunting in this game? The only reason I'm asking is because I tried it once for ten minutes straight and came up with nothing.
    Beat the first Gym and head onto Route 20.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Beat the first Gym and head onto Route 20.

They're in the floccesy ranch as well. In the shaking grass you have a 90% chance to find an audino and a 10% chance of finding a dunsparce.

And now for my question, though i'm not sure if this is the right place for it. What sort of EVs should i put on my Jolly Leafeon and Modest Vaporeon?
    My 3ds fc is 5214-9760-7012

IGN: R0dium

In My Safari: Noibat, Fraxure, Druddigon

Pm me with yours so we can be friends ^^

^Drawn By Astrint^

I need some help. I want to get Aqua Tail and Iron Tail on my Serperior. A friend of mine is willing to take her, use the move tutors in BW2 to learn the moves and then trade her back.
    My question is, is it possible to trade a BW1 pokemon, learn BW2 moves and trade BACK to BW1? Or will it not allow it?

Yes. There's absolutely no trading restrictions between B/W and B/W 2.

The only time the game even cares what moves are on your Pokemon is when you're doing random WiFi, and they presumably updated the filters to allow for the move tutor moves.

Wonderful! I was hoping that was the case, I adore my Serperior but her movepool is so shallow in BW1. ;_;

You've made my day, thanks!

In Castelia City (sorry for spelling) I know that it is possible to get a DW Eevee after you beat the elite four... but can it be ALWAYS Male , or can it be FEMALE? I know that the gender ratio is Male>Female, but some sites say its always Male and other say that it is both... and i cant find anywhere on the site where it says it can be both.. or specifically one only..

Can somebody help me out ? please and thank you

Are the natures of Kyurem, Reshiram and Zekrom predetermined from previous battles (i.e. initial White/Black Kyurem battle and N)?

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I wanna know where the iv checker has gone?The website said that he is at the gear station but I can't find him.

Page 106 of 237 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast