Page 107 of 237 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by anson0328 View Post
    I wanna know where the iv checker has gone?The website said that he is at the gear station but I can't find him.
    The Judge only appears after you beat the Pokémon League.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

I see, thank you

Just a question,

The stationary Legendary Pokémon like Cobalion, I want to catch all the Pokémon in White 2 so I could get the item that can find Shiny Pokémon easier than before, and if I caught a Stationary Legendary Pokémon and release it, will it come back after I release it or should I defeat it and record it on Pokédex and get the Legendary Pokémon off trade?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

When/ How do Gym Leaders or other important NPC's come to Join Avenue? The Join Avenue page on Serebii says that they can come and give around 1,000 popularity points. My Join Avenue is level 14, All of shops are level 6 or higher, I have one of every shop except Nursery (I have two marts), I have beaten the Elite Four, and have gained the highest medal achievement for "guiding" (Guiding Champ, I think? I have forgotten its name). Anyways, No "important" characters have shown up yet. Has anyone had one visit or knows when/ how they do? Thanks!
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Just a question,

The stationary Legendary Pokémon like Cobalion, I want to catch all the Pokémon in White 2 so I could get the item that can find Shiny Pokémon easier than before, and if I caught a Stationary Legendary Pokémon and release it, will it come back after I release it or should I defeat it and record it on Pokédex and get the Legendary Pokémon off trade?
    Released Pokemon won't show up again. You'd have to get the data from some other Cobalion.

Quote Originally Posted by MallorylovesVulpix View Post
    When/ How do Gym Leaders or other important NPC's come to Join Avenue? The Join Avenue page on Serebii says that they can come and give around 1,000 popularity points. My Join Avenue is level 14, All of shops are level 6 or higher, I have one of every shop except Nursery (I have two marts), I have beaten the Elite Four, and have gained the highest medal achievement for "guiding" (Guiding Champ, I think? I have forgotten its name). Anyways, No "important" characters have shown up yet. Has anyone had one visit or knows when/ how they do? Thanks!
    It's entirely random. If you've fulfilled all of the requirements, they should show up eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    If you release them they'll NEVER return, just like any other Pokemon.

Just don't touch the in-game ones, and get them off trades instead. That way you can get the Shiny Charm AND still able to SR for the in-game ones.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Okay, here's my dilemma: My little sister used my 3DS to get a Pokemon from the Dream Radar. Now that she's trying to play it in a DS Lite with different internet settings (WPA doesn't work on a DS Lite, does on a 3DS though.) So, now her Join Avenue won't restock, no-one will appear, not even me; even though she appears in mine. So, is there a way to fix this without restarting the game? Please Help!
    '...I'll take a potato chip... And EAT IT!"
    ~ Light Yagami

Pokemon White FC: 1249-0986-1972

Just wait two days and it'll fix itself.

If I trade over a Pokemon with Waterfall, am I able to access the Abundant Shrine before battling Drayden?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos L View Post
    Okay, here's my dilemma: My little sister used my 3DS to get a Pokemon from the Dream Radar. Now that she's trying to play it in a DS Lite with different internet settings (WPA doesn't work on a DS Lite, does on a 3DS though.) So, now her Join Avenue won't restock, no-one will appear, not even me; even though she appears in mine. So, is there a way to fix this without restarting the game? Please Help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Just wait two days and it'll fix itself.
    and during those days, do NOT change DS or change the time, or you'll have to wait another day.

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    If I trade over a Pokemon with Waterfall, am I able to access the Abundant Shrine before battling Drayden?
    yes.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

In Castelia City (sorry for spelling) I know that it is possible to get a DW Eevee after you beat the elite four... but can it be ALWAYS Male , or can it be FEMALE? I know that the gender ratio is Male>Female, but some sites say its always Male and other say that it is both... and i cant find anywhere on the site where it says it can be both.. or specifically one only gender

Can somebody help me out ? please and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaster342 View Post
    In Castelia City (sorry for spelling) I know that it is possible to get a DW Eevee after you beat the elite four... but can it be ALWAYS Male , or can it be FEMALE? I know that the gender ratio is Male>Female, but some sites say its always Male and other say that it is both... and i cant find anywhere on the site where it says it can be both.. or specifically one only gender

Can somebody help me out ? please and thank you
    It's been said that it's always male.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrint View Post
    And now for my question, though i'm not sure if this is the right place for it. What sort of EVs should i put on my Jolly Leafeon and Modest Vaporeon?
    I am quoting because no one answered.
    My 3ds fc is 5214-9760-7012

IGN: R0dium

In My Safari: Noibat, Fraxure, Druddigon

Pm me with yours so we can be friends ^^

^Drawn By Astrint^

Join Avenue's Café's meals that are said to raise levels by various amounts...they're basically the same as a rare candy where the difference is, depending on the meal, how many levels they go up, correct?

I ask because I tend to use rare candies to help plan out my ev training, but all mine are in Black and if these meals work the same except can raise levels by more than just one at a time, then no need to do all the trading to send over all the candies.

So with ev training they'll work the same way as the candies do?
    Last edited by Trainer Frankie; 23rd October 2012 at 4:24 PM.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Join Avenue's Café's meals that are said to raise levels by various amounts...they're basically the same as a rare candy where the difference is, depending on the meal, how many levels they go up, correct?

I ask because I tend to use rare candies to help plan out my ev training, but all mine are in Black and if these meals work the same except can raise levels by more than just one at a time, then no need to do all the trading to send over all the candies.

So with ev training they'll work the same way as the candies do?
    Yes, they work the same way but you can only buy one type of meal per day at a stall. For instance, I have a diner in my Join Avenue that currently sells a meal giving +1 level and another meal raising +2 levels. I can only buy one of each of those per day at his stall. It's not exactly a fast way to level Pokemon, but it is useful to get the last few levels you need.
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Thanks. I many have been using things like rare candies just for temp level gain to check what a pokémon's level fifty stats are and the like. ^^

Though a little disappointed with something else in Join Avenue. I invited a fan to set up a florist for berries. I saw what they started with and it seemed as if they'd act as if they came from White version since they had gooey mulch. I ranked it up, and now they have damp mulch...I'm confused now. Why didn't it gain oran berries for sale but rather it changed at least the mulch it was selling.

How do I get to the alley in castelia city? I can't find any entrance...
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysdude94 View Post
    How do I get to the alley in castelia city? I can't find any entrance...
    I believe it's through the sewers by Surfing, though I'm not sure.

I invited a fan to set up a florist for berries. I saw what they started with and it seemed as if they'd act as if they came from White version since they had gooey mulch. I ranked it up, and now they have damp mulch...I'm confused now. Why didn't it gain oran berries for sale but rather it changed at least the mulch it was selling?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    I believe it's through the sewers by Surfing, though I'm not sure.
    Just went and checked, and I was right, it's through the sewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    I had a question, I beat the Elite Four for the first time, but didn't knock out Volcarona before I did so, so it's still just lvl 35. (I thought if I beat the Elite Four before going into Relic Passage it would be 65 either way.) So if I go and knock it out now, beat the Elite Four, then go back would it be there again at 65? Or would I be out of luck? Thanks in advance.
    Asking again since I didn't get a reply and its been a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobe29 View Post
    Which is better for my Emboar: Brick Break by tm or relearning Hammer Arm? I have enough BP and heart scales to get either move so that isn't a problem.
    Someone please help!

It's really up to you. What are you looking for? Which is more powerful? Which is more useful?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    It's really up to you. What are you looking for? Which is more powerful? Which is more useful?
    Which one will be more useful in my in-game team?

Quote Originally Posted by jacobe29 View Post
    Which one will be more useful in my in-game team?

I'd go for hammer arm. Brick Break can only be obtained via 12 BP. Hammer Arm is easier to get.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Page 107 of 237 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast