Page 109 of 237 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Sooo, I might have something game-breaking, though it may just be because I don't know all the details. My nephew has White 2 Version, and he's beaten Roxxie. He's done a few movies at the studios, but he hadn't talked to her dad. She isn't in the gym, and if I have him watch the original movie, nothing happens. The captain isn't at the boat landing or inside his building and as far as I know, Roxxie hasn't talked to her dad since he first got to Virbank. Does he need to start over?
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Your nephew must have fought Team Plasma at the dock, but either forgot the dialogue or didn't pay attention to it. He needs to search Route 20 for Team Plasma.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Oh! Thank you very much, I had completely forgotten.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Is it possible to gain information on a player who you've made into a shopkeeper in the Join Avenue by repeatedly trading with them via the GTS or by simply using the Dream World often after they've visited your house?

I ask because if you have information on them, visitors will ask you to recommend them to their shops based on this, which can yield noticeably more points then the standard recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I'll ask again since my questioned was clouded up.
    As far as non-reckless methods go, it's impossible to tell. Between the Kyurem battles, you have to beat the Pokémon League (and thus, have your game saved), so it would be impossible to determine whether or not the nature became different.

Though if you were to test against hundreds of Kyurem at a time, I guess you could figure out that no, as far as the game is concerned, they're two separate Kyurem.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I have this problem. I changed my 3ds's clock and date, because i went abroad.Then when i checked my join avenue, it didnt restock. I have waited for 2 days now, and it hasn't restocked yet.Please help me.

Shinies:

I am the boss

How comes Gible is a version exclusive for Black 2 but I don't see the area it's located?
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Mokepon22 View Post
    How comes Gible is a version exclusive for Black 2 but I don't see the area it's located?
        Spoiler:- If you're talking about the...:

Because it's a gift Pokemon. Beat Benga in Black 2 and you're rewarded with a shiny Gible. White 2 gets a shiny Dratini

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
        Spoiler:- If you're talking about the...:
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Because it's a gift Pokemon. Beat Benga in Black 2 and you're rewarded with a shiny Gible. White 2 gets a shiny Dratini
    I was thinking that but I didn't see Dratini for the White 2 version exclusives on the main site...thought it was something different :/
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

I was thinking that but I didn't see Dratini for the White 2 version exclusives on the main site...thought it was something different :/
    Are you sure it's not listed as a version exclusive?

I'm pretty sure the Gible that you read about was the shiny Gible that was mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by asdfy123 View Post
    I have this problem. I changed my 3ds's clock and date, because i went abroad.Then when i checked my join avenue, it didnt restock. I have waited for 2 days now, and it hasn't restocked yet.Please help me.
    You'll probably have to wait a little longer. The game always punishes you in this way.

I was thinking that but I didn't see Dratini for the White 2 version exclusives on the main site...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Are you sure it's not listed as a version exclusive?

That's because the Dratini line is indeed NOT a version exclusive.

You can fish Dratini & Dragonair in Dragonspiral Tower's lake in both B2 and W2, and Dragonite is available in Route 18's Hidden Grotto, also for both B2 and W2.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    That's because the Dratini line is indeed NOT a version exclusive.

You can fish Dratini & Dragonair in Dragonspiral Tower's lake in both B2 and W2, and Dragonite is available in Route 18's Hidden Grotto, also for both B2 and W2.
    Oh yeah, I meant "it" as in the shiny Dratini. I wasn't being too clear with that.

(Of course, I didn't factor in the Grotto Dragonite, because I personally don't count that.)

Ugh. I think I wrecked Join Avenue by trying to go online with a different DS. Is there ANY way to fix this? Clock rolled past midnight and daily events are back, but Join Avenue is still sold out.

Really want my street back :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hrist[ALT] View Post
    Ugh. I think I wrecked Join Avenue by trying to go online with a different DS. Is there ANY way to fix this? Clock rolled past midnight and daily events are back, but Join Avenue is still sold out.

Really want my street back :P
    This happened to me at one point. You pretty much just need to let a day run without putting it into a different ds, and everything else should happen again.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

So I have spent the past few days trying to upgrade my trainer card perfectly. I I got the silver one after completing poke star studios. However I just upgraded my entrée to level 31 and still no gold. Is serebii wrong? Bulbapedia doesn't list the level 30 entree but instead get all medals. I apologizing for any typos. Typing on Android and it's being wonky.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    You can only obtain them through mystery gift
    thanks i wasn't sure if there was any other way

Ok, I have a question about the Pokemon World Tournament, why can I not enter my Latios? I know it's legendary but I thought they were ok to enter :/ It's the one caught in Black 2 if that makes a difference.
    PSA: Any board where I have asked for a perfect IV Ditto or friend safari Ditto, the trade has been done so all offers expired******

Ruby
    Diamond
    Platinum
    HeartGold
    Black
    Black 2

3DS FC: 3222 5573 2154

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi 91 View Post
    Ok, I have a question about the Pokemon World Tournament, why can I not enter my Latios? I know it's legendary but I thought they were ok to enter :/ It's the one caught in Black 2 if that makes a difference.
    Take off its Soul Dew.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi 91 View Post
    Take the Soul Dew off it, it's the one banned item in the PWT.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Take the Soul Dew off it, it's the one banned item in the PWT.
    Ah Ok thanks
    PSA: Any board where I have asked for a perfect IV Ditto or friend safari Ditto, the trade has been done so all offers expired******

Ruby
    Diamond
    Platinum
    HeartGold
    Black
    Black 2

I was in the desert resort using a super repel and I ran into a wild Darmanitan and after I caught it, it had a different OT #. Is this the same Pokemon I caught in White and transfered over to white 2?
    X FC 1650 1536 9669

Quote Originally Posted by stylesbk View Post
    I was in the desert resort using a super repel and I ran into a wild Darmanitan and after I caught it, it had a different OT #. Is this the same Pokemon I caught in White and transfered over to white 2?
    Look at its OT name to see who it belonged to.

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by T.W.I. View Post
    So I have spent the past few days trying to upgrade my trainer card perfectly. I I got the silver one after completing poke star studios. However I just upgraded my entrée to level 31 and still no gold. Is serebii wrong? Bulbapedia doesn't list the level 30 entree but instead get all medals. I apologizing for any typos. Typing on Android and it's being wonky.
    I would also like to know the answer to this question as well, which is it, Level 30 entree or all medals?

Ruby
    Diamond
    Platinum
    HeartGold
    Black
    Black 2

Page 109 of 237 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast