Page 110 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 5944

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I picked up the guide when I bought the games, and it says get your "Black Level and White Level 30 or higher". Doesn't say anything about getting medals.
    I assume the levels are referring to the trees that grow when you do missions.... did you upgrade both trees?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    I picked up the guide when I bought the games, and it says get your "Black Level and White Level 30 or higher". Doesn't say anything about getting medals.
    I assume the levels are referring to the trees that grow when you do missions.... did you upgrade both trees?
    Black AND white? Sheesh

Serebii needs to update the page then his says only one. What a waste of time then... I'll never get my black tree that big...

Is there a handy guide of EV training hotspots in BW2 hidden somewhere on this site?

Is there a handy guide of EV training hotspots in BW2 hidden somewhere on this site?
    Look here: http://nuggetbridge.com/breeding/ev-...ack-2-white-2/

awesome, thanks =)

On the Serebii Black 2 White 2 Daily Events page, it lists Cynthia as being available to battle everyday. I was able to battle her the very first time after defeating the Elite 4... But everyday I go back, she only complains about not being able to decide on which swimsuit to buy, while either Elesa or Skyla (or both) watch TV in her crib... I’ve since beaten the Elite 4 for the second time and her a** still won’t battle me again. Anyone know what the deal is with that?

I think she can only be rebattled during spring. In summer she's on vacation, too busy swimming / sunning to battle with us mere mortals

I think she can only be rebattled during spring. In summer she's on vacation, too busy swimming / sunning to battle with us mere mortals
    Ha.. Either that, or she doesn’t want to walk around in a bikini with a sore red booty from getting spanked in our battles on a daily basis.. Thanks for letting me know. The Daily Events page should be edited with that info.

How many times can you use Memory Link on a cartridge? I was planning on starting Black 2 and wanted to use it since I didn't for White 2, but I might be hesitant if it is something I might not be able to do later on with a different playthrough.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I know you can use the same Black1 or White1 multiple times, me and my friend used my Black1 for Memory Linking 9his B1 went mia) and it was no trouble.

Hey all, sorry to be annoying and ask something that has probs been asked many times but I just wanted to check to be utterly sure. Can I breed before E4? I like to start my team under Lv 10 and if I can't, I breed. However if its true (sob) and I can't breed before E4, I may cuss at my DS a bit before choosing a new team (ARGH!).
    Cheers guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Esperon View Post
    Hey all, sorry to be annoying and ask something that has probs been asked many times but I just wanted to check to be utterly sure. Can I breed before E4? I like to start my team under Lv 10 and if I can't, I breed. However if its true (sob) and I can't breed before E4, I may cuss at my DS a bit before choosing a new team (ARGH!).
    Cheers guys!
    The Daycare is only accessible after the E4, so no you can't breed before the E4.

Thank you zhanton!!

Does anyone know how to upgrade the Avenue thing, I forget what its called. It has shops, and visitors, but how do I level it up. It is on Route 4, I believe it is Join Avenue.

Talk to your visitors and recommend shops to them to get points. With enough points, Join Avenue levels up.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

I'm stuck...I went to route 22 and entered the cave to the giant chasm where two plasma goons hinted that I should go to route 21..I read that plasma frigate is there but I can't get the crustle thats blocking the east cave exit to move. Apparently Colress will give me an item to help with the crustle but when and where does that happen? Or am I supposed to go somewhere else entirely?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Did you get the Wave Badge yet?
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Colress gives you the item on Route 22. Fly back to Humilau and go north and then west

Colress gives you the item on Route 22. Fly back to Humilau and go north and then west
    Yeah I've gotten the wave badge..did I miss something on route 22?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    Yeah I've gotten the wave badge..did I miss something on route 22?
    I believe he gives it to you when you go to encounter Terrakion.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

How do I check my popularity points in join avenue?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

so apparently you are given 2 master balls, one from the professor and one from colress, i only got the one from the prof and i beat the main story
    Would pokemon be this big of a franchise if ash first poke was a magikarp with the same will to not evolve as pikachu? -cayr(on smogon)
    WiFiGuest7857> trading my monferno for anything please help i hate him

Gen IV record 175-63

fc: 0474-7058-9514
    ismyhomeboy

This isn't so much asking for help as it is curiosity, but for those of you who have a non-Memory Linked game and have made it to Nuvema Town, what does the sign on the player's house say?
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I was wondering if modest was a good nature for oshawott? I tend to prefer special pokemon over physical and planned to use surf with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    I was wondering if modest was a good nature for oshawott? I tend to prefer special pokemon over physical and planned to use surf with him.
    If you're using it in game then it's fine. Its Attack and Special Attack are so close you could use it for either. If you're planning to use this competitively someone else would have a better answer than I.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Page 110 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast