Page 111 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 5944

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtleismyhomeboy View Post
    so apparently you are given 2 master balls, one from the professor and one from colress, i only got the one from the prof and i beat the main story
    You're given the other one post-game, yeah. You have to go on the Plasma Frigate to see Colress. He'll give you the Master Ball either before or after battling him, but I believe you do have to battle him in order to get it.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    You're given the other one post-game, yeah. You have to go on the Plasma Frigate to see Colress. He'll give you the Master Ball either before or after battling him, but I believe you do have to battle him in order to get it.
    He gives the Master Ball after the battle. Either way, you do have to battle him, but it would be odd for someone to give you an item, then challenge you to a battle.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    How do I check my popularity points in join avenue?
    Talk to the female ace trainer assistant, who should tell you how many popularity points you have until the next rank.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    He gives the Master Ball after the battle. Either way, you do have to battle him, but it would be odd for someone to give you an item, then challenge you to a battle.
    I could've sworn that he gave it to you before the battle.

Either way, it'd be alright if the dialogue were something like this:
    "Do you want this item?"
    > YES
    NO
    "Alright, I'll give the item to you, but you'll have to show me your strength in return!"

I figured that this would be the best place to ask my question...

Ok, so I'm experiencing a problem that has killed my fun of the game. I'm 8 badges in, about to go to the elite 4 and my Join Avenue has stopped restocking items day to day. My shops say "Come back tomorrow", but none of them have restocked for the past 3 days. It really has me upset because Join Avenue was the thing I loved most about this game, and I really don't want to start all over again (especially since I would also have to start Dream Radar all over again as well). I doubt it, but does anyone have any advice on what I could do to get Join Avenue working again? (also note that Game Sync isn't working either, and, yes, I have only used the same handheld while playing the game. I've also tried a tip that was left on GameFAQs that said to leave it on through midnight and that it would help, but that didn't work either)

Anyways, any help is greatly appreciated....

Quote Originally Posted by broken_cartridge View Post
    I figured that this would be the best place to ask my question...

Ok, so I'm experiencing a problem that has killed my fun of the game. I'm 8 badges in, about to go to the elite 4 and my Join Avenue has stopped restocking items day to day. My shops say "Come back tomorrow", but none of them have restocked for the past 3 days. It really has me upset because Join Avenue was the thing I loved most about this game, and I really don't want to start all over again (especially since I would also have to start Dream Radar all over again as well). I doubt it, but does anyone have any advice on what I could do to get Join Avenue working again? (also note that Game Sync isn't working either, and, yes, I have only used the same handheld while playing the game. I've also tried a tip that was left on GameFAQs that said to leave it on through midnight and that it would help, but that didn't work either)

Anyways, any help is greatly appreciated....
    Have you tinkered with the time on your ds, or played your game in a different ds? Either of those things can keep the join avenue from restocking. It's fixable by not changing the time or playing in a different ds for a day.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Have you tinkered with the time on your ds, or played your game in a different ds? Either of those things can keep the join avenue from restocking. It's fixable by not changing the time or playing in a different ds for a day.
    That's the weird thing. Everywhere I look online everyone has a reason similar to that as to why Join Avenue stopped working, but I did absolutely nothing that would tamper with it. I never changed my date, time, or system. It just stopped working, and I really have no idea what caused it.

That's the weird thing. Everywhere I look online everyone has a reason similar to that as to why Join Avenue stopped working, but I did absolutely nothing that would tamper with it. I never changed my date, time, or system. It just stopped working, and I really have no idea what caused it.
    Can you access the dream world? Mine stopped working for the same reason join avenue did and they both work again after I waited a day or 2.
    SoulSilver BQ

Can you access the dream world? Mine stopped working for the same reason join avenue did and they both work again after I waited a day or 2.
    I can not. Should I just continue playing the game and hope it fixes itself in a couple days, or did you do something in specifically to fix it? So far it's been a couple days for me already. (Also, I'd like to mention that I really appreciate the help)

Hmm, my only suggestion would be to wait 24-48 hours. I'm pretty sure it took 48 hours for me, without putting it into another ds system. You should still be able to play it though.
    SoulSilver BQ

I still don't think anybody answered the question that I posted a relatively long time ago:

I'm done with the first five levels of White Treehollow, but I can't access the sixth level. Why is this? :/

Hmm, my only suggestion would be to wait 24-48 hours. I'm pretty sure it took 48 hours for me, without putting it into another ds system. You should still be able to play it though.
    Alright I'll give that a go. After waiting almost 2 days I swapped the time forward to see if it would fix the problem (which again, I didn't do that prior to the problem. Me changing it was an act of desperation to try to fix it). So hopefully if I give it a couple days it will fix itself. Again, I really appreciate the help.

Alright I'll give that a go. After waiting almost 2 days I swapped the time forward to see if it would fix the problem (which again, I didn't do that prior to the problem. Me changing it was an act of desperation to try to fix it). So hopefully if I give it a couple days it will fix itself. Again, I really appreciate the help.
    I hope it all works out! I was pretty worried at first, but the game sorted itself out in the end

And to Wishing Star, I'm not really sure, I didn't have that problem. I know level 6-10 is a different elevator, and I just got access to it after I beat the 5th leader. Maybe it's on your list already?
    SoulSilver BQ

And to Wishing Star, I'm not really sure, I didn't have that problem. I know level 6-10 is a different elevator, and I just got access to it after I beat the 5th leader. Maybe it's on your list already?
    I know it's not on my list, because if it were, the list would go from 1 through 6. But it goes from 1 through 5 instead. :/

I know it's not on my list, because if it were, the list would go from 1 through 6. But it goes from 1 through 5 instead. :/
    And you did beat the area 5 leader? Maybe try that again? Do you have the key?
    SoulSilver BQ

And you did beat the area 5 leader? Maybe try that again? Do you have the key?
    What key? If you're talking about whether or not my Black 2 has the White Treehollow key, I'm playing White 2.

And yeah, I beat the Area 5 leader multiple times. :/

What key? If you're talking about whether or not my Black 2 has the White Treehollow key, I'm playing White 2.

And yeah, I beat the Area 5 leader multiple times. :/
    I meant they key you unlock after beating area 5 inwhite tree hollow. I'm just playing through black tower atm, so I'll see if I have the same problems
    SoulSilver BQ

I meant they key you unlock after beating area 5 inwhite tree hollow. I'm just playing through black tower atm, so I'll see if I have the same problems
    There's a key for that, too...? I probably never paid attention when I went through Black Tower... hmm.

There's a key for that, too...? I probably never paid attention when I went through Black Tower... hmm.
    No problem at all. When you beat it the first time did you get dialogue about a secret area?
    SoulSilver BQ

No problem at all. When you beat it the first time did you get dialogue about a secret area?
    Again, I have no idea. I was just spamming B to skip the dialogue. Is there a way to replay that dialogue? :/

I'm having a bit of trouble with the Yancy sidequest: I've called her about fifty million times in the last two days all across those 15 spots and she's still not offering to trade. I know I definitely made it past the thirty-call mark so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Again, I have no idea. I was just spamming B to skip the dialogue. Is there a way to replay that dialogue? :/
    Honestly, all I can really think of is just going and trying again. Beat area 5 again, or just see if area 6 is there. I don't think you needed to clear in a certain amount of steps or anything.
    SoulSilver BQ

Quote Originally Posted by GildedScizor View Post
    I'm having a bit of trouble with the Yancy sidequest: I've called her about fifty million times in the last two days all across those 15 spots and she's still not offering to trade. I know I definitely made it past the thirty-call mark so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    For me, I had to wait until the next day. Then the first call I made to her after the day break she asked to meet up for trading.
    SoulSilver BQ

For me, I had to wait until the next day. Then the first call I made to her after the day break she asked to meet up for trading.
    Ah ok. I'm not entirely sure how long it's been since the fiftieth call but i'll try waiting another day

Hey all, quick question about Nursery Items in Black 2.

I understand the process of getting the nursery to level 15, and leveling up the Nursery itself.

My question is this: if I buy an item from the nursery, say warm lv5, which hatches eggs instantly, how long does that item last for?

Basically, if I purchase a warm lv5, which reduces an egg's steps by 10,000 steps, does it only work for ONE egg? If I had a party of five eggs with me, would I need to buy 5 warm lv5's to hatch all the eggs instantly?

I'm hoping the answer is no and it lasts for a while, because it'd be silly to have to buy 5 items for 5 eggs.

Anyone know? Anyone have video of the item working? I'd love to make sure it's worth the hassle to build up my Join Avenue past the level 7 it's at now, because if hatching 100 eggs in a night would require 100 purchases of an item, well, that seems absurd.

Thanks!
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

Page 111 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast