Page 112 of 237 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Honestly, all I can really think of is just going and trying again. Beat area 5 again, or just see if area 6 is there. I don't think you needed to clear in a certain amount of steps or anything.
    Hmm... I'll try that. I'll update when I finish to see if I have any luck.

Hopefully... (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    For me, I had to wait until the next day. Then the first call I made to her after the day break she asked to meet up for trading.
    Thank you, that seems logical. I'm raging because I passed the 50th call mark at 2 am, so I'm going to be waiting an entire goddamn day. I doubt tampering with the game clock would help either.

To make it worse, the jerk whose company runs the ferris wheel is hanging around, even after I agreed to go up in the ferris wheel. He's telling me some stupid story about how he was conceived in there or something. Harumph.

Quote Originally Posted by YNCRN View Post
    Hey all, quick question about Nursery Items in Black 2.

I understand the process of getting the nursery to level 15, and leveling up the Nursery itself.

My question is this: if I buy an item from the nursery, say warm lv5, which hatches eggs instantly, how long does that item last for?

Basically, if I purchase a warm lv5, which reduces an egg's steps by 10,000 steps, does it only work for ONE egg? If I had a party of five eggs with me, would I need to buy 5 warm lv5's to hatch all the eggs instantly?

I'm hoping the answer is no and it lasts for a while, because it'd be silly to have to buy 5 items for 5 eggs.

Anyone know? Anyone have video of the item working? I'd love to make sure it's worth the hassle to build up my Join Avenue past the level 7 it's at now, because if hatching 100 eggs in a night would require 100 purchases of an item, well, that seems absurd.

Thanks!
    You're not buying an item so much as a hatch attempt (a dragged out hatch attempt which takes several button presses), so yes, it's one try per egg. It's still faster than a pass power, of course, but it's a hassle. At least it's within riding distance of Nimbasa City.

I would consider it more of a supplement than a replacement for hatch pass powers. It's more useful for breeding to fill the pokedex than for mass hatching. I have 2 maxed nurseries with a 3rd on the way, and I don't think I'll bother with 8. Also, there seems to be variability on how well each hatch level works... I've had plenty of level 3s fail on a species with a standard hatch cycle but had level 2s succeed.

What would be a good moveset for a Bold Tangrowth? (No Hidden Power please)
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 0

Posting again. Maybe somebody has enough experience to know if the natures set or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed
    Are the natures of Kyurem, Reshiram and Zekrom predetermined from previous battles (i.e. initial White/Black Kyurem battle and N)?

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I tried that when I caught Zekrom. I got two Calms which got me excited, but the third one was Serious. So no, the nature is not set.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Where is the best place to level up before Nimbasa City and Elesa's gym? My pokemon are levels 20 to 25. I've challenged all the trainers in the Desert Resort, but they are still underleveled. Where should I train?
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram77 View Post
    Where is the best place to level up before Nimbasa City and Elesa's gym? My pokemon are levels 20 to 25. I've challenged all the trainers in the Desert Resort, but they are still underleveled. Where should I train?
    You could fight the trainers both east and west of Nimbasa.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Talk to the female ace trainer assistant, who should tell you how many popularity points you have until the next rank.
    Oh, ok. Thanks ^^
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Question where can I find solarbeam, aerial ace, shadow ball and ice beam????

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Question where can I find solarbeam, aerial ace, shadow ball and ice beam????
    Serebii has a page with all the TM and HM Locations. But I'll also put them here with more specific locations just in case you don't want to click and search for them.

TM14 Ice Beam is in the Giant Chasm near the Route 22 Entrance. You need Surf.
    TM22 Solarbeam is in Pinwheel Forest east of the bridge.
    TM30 Shadow Ball is outside Reversal Mountain behind the Strange House. It's very well hidden.
    TM40 Aerial Ace can be found on the Mistralton City Runway.
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

Sorry to ask this if it was already posted, but about N's Pokémon: if they make me flee (using Cyclone) do the will come back or never?
    And if I beat them?
    Thanks for your answer!
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Posting again. Maybe somebody has enough experience to know if the natures set or not.
    Nope, they are randomised so you can just SR for the right nature.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by Shien View Post
    Sorry to ask this if it was already posted, but about N's Pokémon: if they make me flee (using Cyclone) do the will come back or never?
    And if I beat them?
    Thanks for your answer!
    I'm pretty sure I accidentally fainted his Darumaka, but I still saw it and caught it later.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

What is the recommend way to get a Dunsparce to appear in the rustling grass?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    What is the recommend way to get a Dunsparce to appear in the rustling grass?
    I don't think there is anyway to draw dunsparce out. Just keep searching.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I think the only thing that might have an effect on its appearance rate is the Lucky pass power.

Quote Originally Posted by GildedScizor View Post
    I'm having a bit of trouble with the Yancy sidequest: I've called her about fifty million times in the last two days all across those 15 spots and she's still not offering to trade. I know I definitely made it past the thirty-call mark so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    Have you beaten the Elite 4 yet? The trades aren't offered until then.

I've got a question about the trainer card. Everywhere I've seen says that it should be raised a level by beating the Elite 4. I've done that the first time, but my card is still blue. Is it that you have to beat it a second time or am I missing something?

Is it possible to sync both a Black and Black 2 game to your Global Link account? I'm asking because I want to sync my Black 2, but I don't want to have to give up my Black 1's Dream World data.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightlingbolt View Post
    Is it possible to sync both a Black and Black 2 game to your Global Link account? I'm asking because I want to sync my Black 2, but I don't want to have to give up my Black 1's Dream World data.
    You can link both. On your Dream World settings page you will be able to switch between games. They will be treated as separate dream world accounts, each with its own dream pals and dream world progress.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Does anyone have any clue what the Grubby Hanky is for?
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

Why is it that my Black 2 on my 3DS can't trade with my White 2 on my DS? Clearly, region lock isn't an issue, as I can play both games on both systems, respectively. ):

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Why is it that my Black 2 on my 3DS can't trade with my White 2 on my DS? Clearly, region lock isn't an issue, as I can play both games on both systems, respectively. ):
    I take it you've gotten past the first gym on both games and are trying to trade via IR? Are the games not seeing each other at all, or are you getting some sort of error message?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    I take it you've gotten past the first gym on both games and are trying to trade via IR? Are the games not seeing each other at all, or are you getting some sort of error message?
    I'm trading through the Union Room, since that's what I always do. But yeah, the sprite for my White 2 character pops up on my Black 2, but not the other way around, so the trade request doesn't go through. :/

Hmmm, ok. Google says something about a wireless switch on the 3DS. Is that on? (it says there should be a yellow light glowing if it is)
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Page 112 of 237 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast