Page 113 of 237 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Hmmm, ok. Google says something about a wireless switch on the 3DS. Is that on? (it says there should be a yellow light glowing if it is)
    Yeah, it's on; otherwise I wouldn't have been able to enter the Union Room at all.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

The only other comment I could find on this issue was someone saying he found if the systems were too close together, he would have trouble.
    Do you have the same problem with trading over IR? Or is it just the Union Room that has this problem?

on a side note, anyone know when the PID of the elves is set? when you release them from the cave or encounter them in their next locations?
    also, if you KO them, do they respawn when you defeat the E4 again, like with the musketeers?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

The only other comment I could find on this issue was someone saying he found if the systems were too close together, he would have trouble.
    Do you have the same problem with trading over IR? Or is it just the Union Room that has this problem?

on a side note, anyone know when the PID of the elves is set? when you release them from the cave or encounter them in their next locations?
    also, if you KO them, do they respawn when you defeat the E4 again, like with the musketeers?
    It works fine with IR, but I'm trying to get the Union Room situation "debugged", if you will. :/

Forgive me for asking such a stupid question, but what elves are you referring to?

azelf/mesprit/uxie.

and yeah, i'm also curious why the union room thing isn't working. just wish i had a 3DS so I could actually see how it works >.<
    did you exchange FCs between the games? Not sure why that would make a difference, but I see one person saying that did it for them.

azelf/mesprit/uxie.

and yeah, i'm also curious why the union room thing isn't working. just wish i had a 3DS so I could actually see how it works >.<
    did you exchange FCs between the games? Not sure why that would make a difference, but I see one person saying that did it for them.
    I never actually tried exchanging FC's before asking the question, but I just did and it didn't work. :/

And I thought Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf were pixies or something else like that and not elves. But I may be wrong, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwarrior View Post
    Does anyone have any clue what the Grubby Hanky is for?
    You have to return it to a specific visitor of the Nacrene Cafe, but unfortunately that's all I know.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Okay. I must be missing something that's extremely obvious to everyone else, but where is the entrance to Victory Road (Forest)?
    +Beauty & Power Behind Every Corner+

Spoiler:- :

At that four way intersection (The cave you enter after the first outdoor segment of Victory Road), go into the left exit, then follow the road from there.

Appreciate it. Also, I have heard that it's possible to choose what shops NPCs want to set up in Join Avenue. Is this true? Or is it related to linking with other people's games?
    +Beauty & Power Behind Every Corner+

Spoiler:- :

You can't choose the shops your visitors want to set up in the Join Avenue.

On the other hand, you can choose the shop you will want to set up when you visit somebody else's game by choosing that shop as your "good future" with the office assistant who gives you that choice. Therefore, it should be possible to get the shops you need by simply communicating with the people you interact with over WiFi and asking them to pick a shop you need.

Which is why I have the signature I do now.
    Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

is the gift eevee's gender semi resettable?
    my picture link fails...

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I never actually tried exchanging FC's before asking the question, but I just did and it didn't work. :/

And I thought Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf were pixies or something else like that and not elves. But I may be wrong, who knows?
    I couldn't find any other solutions to your problem, everything else was related to ROMs and such

I've seen them referred to as both. Their names are derived from the words, so either works really. In the end I guess I should go with Lake Guardians, even though they are no longer guarding lakes in this game.
    edit- found my answer on the pixie-elf-guardians
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 26th October 2012 at 7:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You can't choose the shops your visitors want to set up in the Join Avenue.

On the other hand, you can choose the shop you will want to set up when you visit somebody else's game by choosing that shop as your "good future" with the office assistant who gives you that choice. Therefore, it should be possible to get the shops you need by simply communicating with the people you interact with over WiFi and asking them to pick a shop you need.

Which is why I have the signature I do now.
    Might I ask how exactly do we search for specific dream world users/friends? 'Cause I could use someone who wants to open a raffle shop.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorror View Post
    is the gift eevee's gender semi resettable?
    afaik it's male only, and also, from what I understand, it can't be shiny either.

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    I'm pretty sure I accidentally fainted his Darumaka, but I still saw it and caught it later.
    I hope you're right.
    For me, it just flee away because of its attack.
    Just wait & see.
    Thanks for your answer!
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Might I ask how exactly do we search for specific dream world users/friends? 'Cause I could use someone who wants to open a raffle shop.
    They'll appear in your Dream World so long as you've registered their friend code ingame.

Hi folks,
    I apologise if this has been asked already, but does Easy/Challenge mode affect the Battle Subway and PWT? Or is it strictly Trainers/Gym Leaders/Elite 4/Champion/Other Strong Trainers

How do I get to the Giant Chasm after my 8th badge? Right now it thw two grunts are blocking my way.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/21r0gk.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Erinmizu View Post
    How do I get to the Giant Chasm after my 8th badge? Right now it thw two grunts are blocking my way.
    did you go through Seaside Cave (south of Humilau) and clear the Plasma Frigate yet?

did you go through Seaside Cave (south of Humilau) and clear the Plasma Frigate yet?
    I got into the cave but the grunts are blocking the way unless I missed another way inside. Was not able to fidn the ship

Quote Originally Posted by Erinmizu View Post
    I got into the cave but the grunts are blocking the way unless I missed another way inside. Was not able to fidn the ship
    The Seaside Cave, not the cave into the Giant Chasm. The Seaside Cave is accessible after beating Marlon. You can get to it either by surfing south from Humilau or east and then north from Undella.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    The Seaside Cave, not the cave into the Giant Chasm. The Seaside Cave is accessible after beating Marlon. You can get to it either by surfing south from Humilau or east and then north from Undella.
    ooh thanks

Can the Eevee gotten from Amanita be female? Is it like the hidden grotto eevees where it cant be soft reset? Or it can?

Quote Originally Posted by IceWolf762 View Post
    Hi folks,
    I apologise if this has been asked already, but does Easy/Challenge mode affect the Battle Subway and PWT? Or is it strictly Trainers/Gym Leaders/Elite 4/Champion/Other Strong Trainers
    Challenge mode doesn't affect Battle Subway and PWT, they are already hard.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

I recently caught a jolly-natured Growlithe, so it would be obvious to fill its moveset with physical moves. Would it be smarter to evolve Growlithe quickly (so it can benefit from Arcanine's larger stats) and then just use TMs on it, or train Growlithe up to level 46 (I think) so that it can learn Flare Blitz and Outrage?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Page 113 of 237 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast