Page 115 of 237 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Now that i looked on GTS, it shows that people have shiny female eevees lv 10-17. They could have bred, but eevees in empty lot are lv. 18 always.

What time does the game start counting it as night?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    What time does the game start counting it as night?
    Depends on the season
    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/seasons.shtml
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

To all those who are looking for the graffiti, its on the Straiton side of Route 2. JUst found this! =D

Are you able to soft reset for natures of the shiny Dratini that Benga gives you? I imagine you can, just double checking.

I'm not really sure where to post this, but this thread seems to be the most appropriate place. . .
    So I'm looking at this trainer that registered in my "pass by" feature on my c-gear, I'm looking at the map to see where they are, and on top of Floccesy Ranch, there is a little monster icon that is very similar to the one that would show where roaming Pokemon were on the poketch in the 4 gen games. . . I can't select it or anything. And I already ran all over Floccesy ranch to see if there were any changes to it, but couldn't find any. So my question is - what does this little monster icon mean in this situation?
    I have another trainer in my pass by as well, and their map does not show the monster icon, if that means anything. . .

I got a question: In an antique shop when one purchases something, is it more likely to be a specific item (hard stone in my case), or is it totally random like the raffle shop?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

The only internet connection I'm currently allowed to connect my 3DS to is really bad, so I can't access the shop channel, but I can walk around town to find spotpass data.

If someone was to gift me Dream Radar, would I have to go on the shop channel to accept it or would it simply download once I get a spotpass?

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by IsaidRAWR View Post
    I'm not really sure where to post this, but this thread seems to be the most appropriate place. . .
    So I'm looking at this trainer that registered in my "pass by" feature on my c-gear, I'm looking at the map to see where they are, and on top of Floccesy Ranch, there is a little monster icon that is very similar to the one that would show where roaming Pokemon were on the poketch in the 4 gen games. . . I can't select it or anything. And I already ran all over Floccesy ranch to see if there were any changes to it, but couldn't find any. So my question is - what does this little monster icon mean in this situation?
    I have another trainer in my pass by as well, and their map does not show the monster icon, if that means anything. . .
    Maybe it's to represent the Cave of Being? It's a cave you can find by using Waterfall in Route 20, but there's nothing there until you beat the Elite Four.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    Are you able to soft reset for natures of the shiny Dratini that Benga gives you? I imagine you can, just double checking.
    Yes, you can~
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Black 2 FC: 2967 6413 3444

Is Altaria a solid choice? If so, what would be an appropriate moveset? (With HM Fly)
    Planned ORAS Team

Ok, so there are a couple of medals that require me to play the minigames on the Xtransceiver. I have heard you can play these minigames with NPCs such as Cheren and Bianca; can someone explain HOW?

I lent my little sis my Terrakion because she couldn't beat Elsea and when she tried to give it back to me it said "You need this Pokemon to continue your adventure!"!I need my Terrakion back NOW!What can I do to fix this?!

Quote Originally Posted by HatenaCAMERON View Post
    I lent my little sis my Terrakion because she couldn't beat Elsea and when she tried to give it back to me it said "You need this Pokemon to continue your adventure!"!I need my Terrakion back NOW!What can I do to fix this?!
    Does Terrakion know Cut, Strength or both? If so, delete it/them at the PWT.

EDIT: Or teach the offending move to another Pokémon, that should work too.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Does it know an HM move? If it knows an HM move and is in the players party you cant trade it through the c-gear.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

It doesn't know any HMs.
    Move set: Bulldoze,Retaliate,Rock slide,Sacred Sword.

It doesn't know any HMs.
    Move set: Bulldoze,Retaliate,Rock slide,Sacred Sword.
    Maybe try trading it out of the PC instead of the party? See if that helps?
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

^Is that the only pokemon she has in her party?
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    ^Is that the only pokemon she has in her party?
    FYI,I have 5 other Pokemon but I'm going to get my as* kicked by the Elite Four without just one of my winning team.If you're not going to answer my question,MYOB.

FYI,I have 5 other Pokemon but I'm going to get my as* kicked by the Elite Four without just one of my winning team.If you're not going to answer my question,MYOB.
    They were answering your question, try reading instead of being a jerkoff.

They're asking if Terrakion is the only Pokemon in your sister's party.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    They were answering your question, try reading instead of being a jerkoff.

They're asking if Terrakion is the only Pokemon in your sister's party.
    Oh I thought Viper was talking about me,sorry. DX
    She says it's not the only one in her party.

Putting it in the PC will allow you to trade the Pokemon if you're having any issues, so just deposit it and trade it from there.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Ah thank-you,I finally got my Terrakion back! XD

Question, is there a way to turn the background music off while leaving the sounds on?

Quote Originally Posted by BGMaxie View Post
    Question, is there a way to turn the background music off while leaving the sounds on?
    As far as I know, there is not.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Page 115 of 237 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast