Page 117 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 5932

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I can't get past the two plasma guys in the cave. One of them is talking about the other team plasmas on route 21 but I haven't noticed anyone around that area. Just defeated the last gym leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    I can't get past the two plasma guys in the cave. One of them is talking about the other team plasmas on route 21 but I haven't noticed anyone around that area. Just defeated the last gym leader.
    You have to go through seaside cave. You'll find a crustle which you need to use the machine colress gave you on. Past the crustle you'll find team plasma.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi9 View Post
    You have to go through seaside cave. You'll find a crustle which you need to use the machine colress gave you on. Past the crustle you'll find team plasma.
    OK thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    It does lower the AI and levels of Trainer and their Pokemon so yes.
    Thanks!
    So I'll try this mode to obtain the medals.

Johto_girl> Yes you have to go where Jirachi9 says. And then you can go to the cave.
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

I can't seem to find any information on how to access the Xtranceiver mini-games. Would love the help

If you transfer them from your 1 through 3 genarations i think then Pokemon Black then to whatever game you have through trading there you go

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    It does lower the AI and levels of Trainer and their Pokemon so yes.
    For PWT and Subway? Because I'm pretty sure the Modes(Both of them) don't affect those things.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I can't seem to find any information on how to access the Xtranceiver mini-games. Would love the help
    The mini-games are available only on B2W2 (I think so). You open the Xtranceiver and then on the touch screen, you have things on your right. It have 2 mini-games: burst balloons and touch ballons (or something like this).
    Dis this help you?

gliscor&yanmega> it's exactly my question. I hope we'll have an answer (that is sure) soon.
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

Is there any way to get rid of the pokestar animation thing when you send that pokemon in? It's kinda getting annoying :/
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Is there any way to get rid of the pokestar animation thing when you send that pokemon in? It's kinda getting annoying :/
    To my knowledge, the only way to get rid of the animation is to film another movie with the pokemon, and get a bad ending.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

How do you access the park in Castelia City?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    How do you access the park in Castelia City?
    From the sewers. The stairwell leading up.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Question Gift Zorua

Can anyone tell me whether the zorua u receive as a gift has preset and unchangeable ivs? In other words, can u soft reset for good ivs?
    PM me for trades or For quicker trades just add me on pikamiki@hotmail.com
    I have almost anything up for trades

FC Diamond: 3523 6401 5816
    FC Pearl: 4854 3797 6995
    My shinies: x2 x3
    plus many more...

Nobody answered before so i'll ask again.
    In Black 2 you can get Stunky/Stunktank from a funfest mission. Where do you get it though?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Nobody answered before so i'll ask again.
    In Black 2 you can get Stunky/Stunktank from a funfest mission. Where do you get it though?
    http://serebii.net/black2white2/funfestmission.shtml
    defeat the champion, complete the Hidden Grotto mission, and then it will unlock

So I have Black 2. How do I increase my White level for the Entralink? Do I need someone with White 2 or is there a way to do it on my own? So far only my Black level has increased.
    ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Pikamiki View Post
    Can anyone tell me whether the zorua u receive as a gift has preset and unchangeable ivs? In other words, can u soft reset for good ivs?
    All of N's Pokemon, including the Zorua, have 30 IVs in every stat. You can't change this.
    Quote Originally Posted by soundxfury View Post
    So I have Black 2. How do I increase my White level for the Entralink? Do I need someone with White 2 or is there a way to do it on my own? So far only my Black level has increased.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the only way to get levels of the opposite color is to complete a FunFest Mission hosted by a White 2 player

I was wondering how can i get the key to unlock the challenge mode, i would love to play that way, any help?
    Also do you know someone who can help me getting one prism scale? Im newbie here, o i dont know how thi forum works

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the only way to get levels of the opposite color is to complete a FunFest Mission hosted by a White 2 player
    I was afraid of that. I'll just have to wait until I get my own copy of White 2 then. Thanks for the response!
    ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE

Can someone gladly tell me how you register your pal pads friends in the dream world?????

- Please!!! Guys!

They're supposed to show up there automatically once you've properly registered them over WiFi by trading with them.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Can someone gladly tell me how you register your pal pads friends in the dream world?????

- Please!!! Guys!
    You should be able to visit their house in the Dream World and request for you to be Dream Pals. You may have to set your Global Link preferences to Everyone here, but I'm not sure about that.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I got a question: In an antique shop when one purchases something, is it more likely to be a specific item (hard stone in my case), or is it totally random like the raffle shop?
    Still this, and, I can't find the dusk stone at victory road, the downsing machine doesn't even twitch.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Does anyone know where on the forum we can ask someone to unlock challenge mode in our game via wifi?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Does anyone know where on the forum we can ask someone to unlock challenge mode in our game via wifi?
    Unfortunately you cannot send keys via WiFi...
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Page 117 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast