Page 118 of 237 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Still this, and, I can't find the dusk stone at victory road, the downsing machine doesn't even twitch.
    I think it's totally random. Or, uh, as random as anything in the game; Hard Stones (you'll note that ANY item in the antique shop can give a Hard Stone) probably have a higher percentage chance of showing up compared to everything else.

Don't forget that only Antique shops from a Black/Black 2 game can have Dusk Stones, by the way.

Default Xtransceiver mini-games

Hey man thanks for replying.

I have W2. When i open my Xtrans I can only see the 5-6 contacts i can call up. I don't have any buttons on the side besides one vertical line

but but I do see the mini-game icons under the line however they cannot be pressed.

Any idea if i have to activate them somehow by talking to anyone in particular?

Can unlocked keys be transmitted more than once?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    Can unlocked keys be transmitted more than once?
    Yes, they can.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Just wondering if the eevee you get post elite 4 with the dream world ability is gender locked? looks like its always male/.
    currently looking for :

3DS FC 3437 - 3031 -8746

If you got a Japanese Meloetta on an English Black/White 2 would you still unlock the funfest mission?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon trainer mystery View Post
    Just wondering if the eevee you get post elite 4 with the dream world ability is gender locked? looks like its always male/.
    it hasn't been confirmed if it is gender locked, but i haven't heard of anyone getting a female one. mine too was always male
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Are Therian forms tradable? I mean once somone has used the reflecting mirror on one of the 3, can it be traded and mantain the form?
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Still this, and, I can't find the dusk stone at victory road, the downsing machine doesn't even twitch.
    There is a dusk stone in the Strange House.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    There is a dusk stone in the Strange House.
    I did find that one, I was referring to the one foundable by Dowsing Machine in Victory Road.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

You can get Dusk Stones at a decent frequency by doing the "Find Mysterious Ores!" Funfest Mission.

I have no clue where the one in Victory Road is, though.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon trainer mystery View Post
    I was wondering about this, too. All of my attempts have been male so far (even though I know the gender ratio is 87.5% male and 12.5% female), but I really do hope I could get a female one. Otherwise, it's a shame it may be gender-locked. .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I have no clue where the one in Victory Road is, though.
    I was able to find a dusk stone in Victory Road (I didn't use my dowsing machine at the time, however). Iirc, it should be in the northeastern cave area of Victory Road (where you find Druddigon and Zweilous; not referring to N's castle entrance).
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Hi, I'm in Driftveil City and I'm having a hard time fighting Clay. All my Pokemon are underleveled at the moment, or what I think is underleveled, judging by the levels of other trainers' Pokemon, anyway. My Psyduck is level 23 and always dies from two hits from Clay's Krokorok. I also have a Servine at level 26 who always finishes Krokorok, but gets defeated by his Sandslash. After that, all I got are a Lucario, Zorua, Trapinch, and Flaaffy, who all do terribly against ground types. What is the best area to train in at my point in the game? I wanna level up my Pokemon so they don't suck. Sank you.

Quote Originally Posted by TushyWushy View Post
    Hi, I'm in Driftveil City and I'm having a hard time fighting Clay. All my Pokemon are underleveled at the moment, or what I think is underleveled, judging by the levels of other trainers' Pokemon, anyway. My Psyduck is level 23 and always dies from two hits from Clay's Krokorok. I also have a Servine at level 26 who always finishes Krokorok, but gets defeated by his Sandslash. After that, all I got are a Lucario, Zorua, Trapinch, and Flaaffy, who all do terribly against ground types. What is the best area to train in at my point in the game? I wanna level up my Pokemon so they don't suck. Sank you.
    Whatever area has the highest level Audino, which at this point should be route 6.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I'm curious about something, has anyone found a good method to level the Entralink tree?

Quote Originally Posted by TushyWushy View Post
    You may also want to expand your team. Aside from your Servine, it seems the rest of your team are either weak to ground (Lucario and Flaaffy) or very squishy (the rest of the pack). You may want to add a Ducklett in your team, for example. Flying/Water would be great for this fight as it negates the ground moves and have powerful water attacks. You can encounter one randomly from the dark feather spots on the bridge.

Swadloons are also perfectly viable Pokémon. Bug/Grass typing will mean 4x resistance to Ground attacks, and their natural Defense bulk will help them weather Clay's mostly physical moves.
    Swadloons are also available in Route 6.

Reserve your Lucario for Clay's Excadrill. Your Servine will only be neutral against the Ground/Steel typing, but your fighting moves should do fine.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Are Therian forms tradable? I mean once somone has used the reflecting mirror on one of the 3, can it be traded and mantain the form? Or do you need the Dream Radar?
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Im from the UK and the clocks went back an hour yesterday. I set my 3DS clock back an hour fully aware id be unable to do the daily events for that day. I start my game up today and go to do the daily events and the join avenue didnt restock. Can I fix this without starting a new game? I have emailed Nintendo about this as well

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemiracle View Post
    Are Therian forms tradable? I mean once somone has used the reflecting mirror on one of the 3, can it be traded and mantain the form? Or do you need the Dream Radar?
    Therian Formes aren't tradable even if it is between a B/W 2 and another B/W 2, you have to revert them into Incarnate Forme before trading.

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    Im from the UK and the clocks went back an hour yesterday. I set my 3DS clock back an hour fully aware id be unable to do the daily events for that day. I start my game up today and go to do the daily events and the join avenue didnt restock. Can I fix this without starting a new game? I have emailed Nintendo about this as well
    try to wait for at least 1 more day?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Why would a pokes OT be changed to Shiro* after a GTS?
    I trade from one of my games to another using GTS.
    In this case Karrablast to black then back to white 2 as a Escavalier(megahorn and pursuit) while the resulting Accelgor is fine.
    (and no, no hacks)

thx

The original trainer's OT is a name that is filtered by the GTS, and thus gets changed into Shiro* if it is from White or White 2, or Kuro* if it is from Black or Black 2.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Can I have some help building a team? I don't know where to start and could really appreciate help. Please PM or VM me if you would like to help me.

I see..lol...

Well guess all my white2 trades will be changed..HAHHA..
    they don't like "DAGON"

thx

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    Can I have some help building a team? I don't know where to start and could really appreciate help. Please PM or VM me if you would like to help me.
    The BW2 Ingame Team discussion is a good place to start building there

Does anyone know where i can find alot of blue shards?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Page 118 of 237 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast