Page 119 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 5937

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    Does anyone know where i can find alot of blue shards?
    You can't find many alone, but there are ways to get shards in general. You can search through caves and the dust clouds, you can use the antique shop in join avenue, you can search through hidden grottos... If you have a 3DS, you can use pokedex 3D or whatever that thing is to get them. But, sadly, it's a pain getting shards in B2W2.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

okay thanks im asking because there are a lot of moves i want to teach my Pokemon which needs blue shards :/
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Actually just keep losing in Pokémon World Tournament and you get shards, color varies each lose, but can just keep losing on purpose to try for blue shards.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

yeah i might try that, just wish there was a more straight forward way
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

I can understand that, but honestly I like the PWT, so win or lose I'm fine. ^^

Maybe try rental if you don't have a team or mix just for some fun.

Yeah, I wasn't too happy being forced to lost the PWT to get enough Blue Shards to teach my Flygon Dragon Pulse.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Well how did shards used to be available? I mean, they kinda want you to earn them, right? Seriously, I'm just asking and I do realize that it would be nice if they were just given out or something.

Well in Black and White they were mostly useless so it really wasn't important to find them back then. Right now those are the only really viable means of finding them, so make your tutoring count.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Funfest missions are by far the best method of acquiring shards.

You can get them at a decent rate from the "Find Mysterious Ores" mission pre E4, and all the time from the "Find Shards" mission that's available post E4.
    Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

So Kyrem has just been released from the plasma frigate, yet I'm supposed to be looking for someone and I'm told to go to the switch oposite the room Kyrem was in. There are two switches that I can see, those green light thingys and both take me to empty rooms. Nate is just standing there wilth the purloin.

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    So Kyrem has just been released from the plasma frigate, yet I'm supposed to be looking for someone and I'm told to go to the switch oposite the room Kyrem was in. There are two switches that I can see, those green light thingys and both take me to empty rooms. Nate is just standing there wilth the purloin.
    you're trying to get rid of the electric bars that were in front of kyurems room?
    (there are a lot of switches and telepads, so I'm trying to figure out which part you're at)

never mind, I just noticed you said the Purrloin has been rescued. Take the stairs out of Ghestis' room and continue on in giant chasm
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 30th October 2012 at 2:13 AM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    In the room with the rival and Liepard, go out the exit which leads to Giant Chasm's cave.
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 30th October 2012 at 2:17 AM.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

I recently fought Cobalion at Route 11, but after two moves, it ran away. Where am I supposed to find it again, and will it keep running away?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

So, I just randomly decided to take a spin at PWT, and the Gym Leaders were pretty tough...Their pokemon were a bit tricky to take down.
    Ultimately I lost, I just wanted to know do their pokemon have certain IV's and EV's??

Does somebody know where the "Your pokemon put in great effort" person is? I thought she was going to be in Opelucid city but she wasnt.
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    Does somebody know where the "Your pokemon put in great effort" person is? I thought she was going to be in Opelucid city but she wasnt.
    phone Bianca, she can check effort and friendship too i think
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    I recently fought Cobalion at Route 11, but after two moves, it ran away. Where am I supposed to find it again, and will it keep running away?
    ....you must have accidentally defeated it without you noticing, as Cobalion won't run away.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Cant find "N" in dragonspiral tower?? da hell! D:
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    Does anyone know where i can find alot of blue shards?
    The best way is to go to the Relic Passage with 30-50 super repels (they are the most cost-effective) and bike around and enter swirling dust.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    He isn't found there in BW2. After beating the E4, go to Victory Road and you should see a Zoroark blocking a cave. Follow it and you will get to N's Castle, which is now buried.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    you find N in his castle in victory road, not in dragonspiral tower.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Ohh sorry ahaha please excuse me XD
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    So, I just randomly decided to take a spin at PWT, and the Gym Leaders were pretty tough...Their pokemon were a bit tricky to take down.
    Ultimately I lost, I just wanted to know do their pokemon have certain IV's and EV's??
    They're definitely EVd. I know this because my Mienshao was outsped by Pryce's Jynx, despite my Mienshao's nature being Hasty and having 10 more base Speed than Jynx.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

One question, if I trade my Landorus from BW1 an take him to the Shrine, can I change it to its Therian Forme? or it's just with the dream radar one?
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    One question, if I trade my Landorus from BW1 an take him to the Shrine, can I change it to its Therian Forme? or it's just with the dream radar one?
    You need to get the one from dream radar as that will give you the reflecting mirror which will change landorus/thundurus/tornadus form. The shrine wont do anything.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

How can you call Yancy 50 times? I want to trade with her

Page 119 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast