Page 120 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    How can you call Yancy 50 times? I want to trade with her
    Read this.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    you're trying to get rid of the electric bars that were in front of kyurems room?
    (there are a lot of switches and telepads, so I'm trying to figure out which part you're at)

never mind, I just noticed you said the Purrloin has been rescued. Take the stairs out of Ghestis' room and continue on in giant chasm
    OK thanks. How long will that place be covered in ice?

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    Not for much longer.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'm stuck underground trying to figure out the puzzle for regirock D: need help rawr!
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

If you were to visit the chamber within both during the day and during the night - which the game tells you to do - the game would give you a pair of hints that add up to starting at the center of the eye symbol in front of the big outside door, walking six steps down and nine to the right. Press A to trigger an invisible hidden switch and you're in.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    If you were to visit the chamber within both during the day and during the night - which the game tells you to do - the game would give you a pair of hints that add up to starting at the center of the eye symbol in front of the big outside door, walking six steps down and nine to the right. Press A to trigger an invisible hidden switch and you're in.
    Thank you so much, just caught him, took 40 ultraballs though
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    Speaking of the ice, I don't think anybody answered the question of how the player can enter the department store on Route 9 when its outside is covered in ice. D:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Speaking of the ice, I don't think anybody answered the question of how the player can enter the department store on Route 9 when its outside is covered in ice. D:
    There's a path that leads to it in the grass patch area.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    There's a path that leads to it in the grass patch area.
    Grass patch area? Really? Where is it exactly?

I've also found that my join avenue doesn't always restock but everything else does.

I check multiple times a day and nothing. Its like it skips a day.

That's a result of changing the game's clock.

I've never changed the games clock...

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I've never changed the games clock...
    Have you played it in another ds?
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Grass patch area? Really? Where is it exactly?
    Can't remember, and can't check anymore. Somewhere linear to the entrance of the mall. If you still have the ice in the area, why don't you try looking for it? It's not that difficult to find.
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 30th October 2012 at 7:10 AM.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Have you played it in another ds?
    Yep, lol, i see.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Yep, lol, i see.
    Hahah, that'd be your problem. I got screwed by that too at one point. They really cracked down on you in these games for some reason.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Can't remember, and can't check anymore. Somewhere linear to the entrance of the mall. If you still have the ice in the area, why don't you try looking for it? It's not that difficult to find.
    I don't anymore, but I remember that no matter how I maneuvered around in that route, I couldn't get to the entrance.

I don't anymore, but I remember that no matter how I maneuvered around in that route, I couldn't get to the entrance.
    Ok, well I assure you that it was possible. You had to go through the wild Pokemon grass below to get there.

Ok, well I assure you that it was possible. You had to go through the wild Pokemon grass below to get there.
    I could've sworn there was a fence throughout the entire bottom part except at the right... I should try that the next time I go there. o:

I could've sworn there was a fence throughout the entire bottom part except at the right... I should try that the next time I go there. o:
    Yeah there is...when the ice isn't there.

edit: lol no problem. ;p
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 30th October 2012 at 7:50 AM.

Yeah there is...when the ice isn't there.
    Oh wow... maybe I just never noticed the changes in the fence due to the ice there.

In any case, thanks for the help. (:

Beat the Elite 4, then complete the first Hidden Grotto mission, and it'll be available.

And yes, they can appear in any of the Hidden Grottoes, but which ones are selected randomly at the start of the mission.

Can someone please tell why Metang is so impossible to catch? I'm having way more trouble with it than any of the legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by GildedScizor View Post
    Can someone please tell why Metang is so impossible to catch? I'm having way more trouble with it than any of the legendaries.
    Metang has a catch rate of 3, which is the same as most legendaries, so yes you're finding it difficult to catch for a good reason.
    Last edited by Zhanton; 30th October 2012 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    Metang has a catch rate of 3, which is the same as most legendaries, so yes you're finding it difficult to catch for a good reason.
    I suggest you hunt it at night and stock up on Dusk Balls.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Page 120 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast