Page 121 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Xaby View Post
    I suggest you hunt it at night and stock up on Dusk Balls.
    Lol, I did and they made virtually no difference. I'm actually having more luck with Great Balls than any other. The battle went on for so long that it started using Struggle and even then Timer Balls weren't making it shake once =/

Quote Originally Posted by GildedScizor View Post
    Lol, I did and they made virtually no difference. I'm actually having more luck with Great Balls than any other. The battle went on for so long that it started using Struggle and even then Timer Balls weren't making it shake once =/
    Just use your Master Ball. Since there aren't any roaming legendaries in this game, you probably won't need it for anything else.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Lol never mind, just caught one with an ultra ball. I was tempted to use the Master Ball but I gave it one more shot and it worked =)

I didn't battle or catch the level 35 volcarona in black 2 and just went on to defeat the elite 4. I've gone to the relic castle and am battling the level 35 volcarona. If I defeat it and return later, will it boost up to the level 65 volcarona?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Yep! That Volcarona will now be Lv. 65.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    I didn't battle or catch the level 35 volcarona in black 2 and just went on to defeat the elite 4. I've gone to the relic castle and am battling the level 35 volcarona. If I defeat it and return later, will it boost up to the level 65 volcarona?
    Yep. Defeat it, then the Elite Four and then come back and it should be at Lv 65. That's what I did anyway.

Am I the only one who finds that all my Pokemon are underleveled? I have just finished the Nimbasa Gym, and my Pokemon are levels 22-30. Is there any way I can level them up fast?
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram77 View Post
    Am I the only one who finds that all my Pokemon are underleveled? I have just finished the Nimbasa Gym, and my Pokemon are levels 22-30. Is there any way I can level them up fast?
    Level grind against audino's.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

at e cerain point u get a lucky egg and exp. share use those and there are some trainer (breeders) with some nice pokemon repeatable, I had someone of my pokemon at lv 50 (1 was lv 50) at the 7th gym with that method and all pokemon lv 60 before even entering the elite 4
    my picture link fails...

The Lucky Egg will only be available when you've reached around the 6th gym though. If your Pokémon are UL you may want to return battling those meddling breeders which challenge you every time they see you. Trainer battles give more exp and money to boot.

I find EV-training more effective than level-training though. Pump up a physical attack-mon with Attack EVs and give them Return and you'll one to two hit KO most Pokémon barring resistance.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

I'm altering the DS clock and date to try and change the seasons, but it's not working even when I wait a day or so afterwards, but it's constantly stuck on autumn. Please help?

I just beat drayden then the city was frozen then i beat a few rockets here and there but have no idea where to go from here can someone help
    Sarkhan

Tortarus Malfegor GlacierExpediaLucifer Optimus

Quote Originally Posted by GildedScizor View Post
    I'm altering the DS clock and date to try and change the seasons, but it's not working even when I wait a day or so afterwards, but it's constantly stuck on autumn. Please help?
    Go inside, then go outside again.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

can i get help on completing the unova pokedex? i need to find a trainer that has oshawott, and battle him so i can get the page in my pokedex. is there any other way to get the national pokedex, because i really want my shiny haxorus?
    White 2 FC: 0691-3140-8346
    My White 2 team:

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloFire92 View Post
    can i get help on completing the unova pokedex? i need to find a trainer that has oshawott, and battle him so i can get the page in my pokedex. is there any other way to get the national pokedex, because i really want my shiny haxorus?
    No in-game Trainer uses an Oshawott. You could try GTSing for a Dewott and breeding that, but your best bet would be to try Serebii's Trade Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Where do I go to see Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus to have them added to my pokedex?

The eastern-most house on Route 7.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

What is Azelfs and Resisteels catch rates?

How exactly rare are N's Pokemon in Pinwheel Forrest?

Quote Originally Posted by NidokingJ View Post
    I just beat drayden then the city was frozen then i beat a few rockets here and there but have no idea where to go from here can someone help
    Once you've beaten all of them, go to the Pokemon Gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    What is Azelfs and Resisteels catch rates?
    3, same as every other legendary not called Dialga, Palkia, Shaymin, Reshiram, or Zekrom.

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    How exactly rare are N's Pokemon in Pinwheel Forrest?
    I believe they still have there normal finding rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I believe they still have there normal finding rate.
    But Pidove, Tympole, and Timburr's aren't normally found in the Pinwheel Forest

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    But Pidove, Tympole, and Timburr's aren't normally found in the Pinwheel Forest
    They are (well, evolved forms are). Outside the forest. Which is still Pinwheel Forest.

Didn't take me too long to find them personally.

Where's a good place to train for the Driftveil City Gym challenge? My team is feeling quite under leveled at the moment, so I want to level them up as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by NidokingJ View Post
    If you beat them all and saw the airship fly away, Cheren or someone should have told you that you have to follow them to Route 21. Go there, and enter the cave located on the route. Make your way to its Eastern exit where you will encounter Team Plasma again.

You can also enter this Seaside Cave from Undella Bay.
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Black 2 FC: 2967 6413 3444

Page 121 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast