Page 126 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 5921

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by SzubaSon View Post
    that stinks do u think jolly is bad for him
    It's not the best nature since it lowers his amazing Special Attack, but its Attack stat is left untouched, and its Attack is still useable, I guess. Ultimately it depends if you want to use it for competitive battling and the like or not; if you do, then yeah Jolly isn't the best.

do natures effect pokemon alot or what

do natures effect pokemon alot or what
    Yes, they give a 10% increase and a 10% decrease to two separate stats, that makes a difference.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

ok last question and thx everyone for your help if i give him a bunch and i mean a bunch of medicine to make his special attack grow will it equal out

I can. You can literally leave the area, reappear, call, and talk to Yancy. It is that simple. Sometimes it doesn't work, but just leave the area and call again and such will happen. There are even circumstances where she calls you, so if you can't get a hold of Yancy, just wait.

ok last question and thx everyone for your help if i give him a bunch and i mean a bunch of medicine to make his special attack grow will it equal out
    Yeah, if you max out its EVs with the +Special Attack medicine (Calcium) and EV train it to max out its Special Attack EVs, it will still have a large SpA stat. Of course, it will be lower than what it could be had you had a +SpA nature or a neutral nature (roughly 397 for Jolly, compared to 439 if you had a neutral nature (such as Calm, +SpD -Atk), compared to 482 if you had a +SpA nature such as Modest).

Hope this answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    There are 6 Pokemon that evolve with water stones. He's saying you need one for each.
    aight thanks bro, much appreciated

sorry for the double post... but im planning my team right now.

what is the earliest time I can get an eevee and water stone? (what badge city, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMark View Post

what is the earliest time I can get an eevee and water stone? (what badge city, etc)
    If you have a second DS and another B/W game, you can send one over just under 1hr of starting the game, until after you get the medal box from the guy.

Ingame, you can get eevee in castelia city and the earliest you can get a water stone is the PWT I think.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Are there any fire/electric types besides Rotom-H? Preferably with decent attack/speed stats.
    Show me how to lie, you’re getting better all the time
    And turning all against the one is an art that’s hard to teach
    Another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd
    And as you step back in the line a mob jumps to their feet

Now dance, ****er, dance, man, he never had a chance
    And no one even knew, it was really only you

And now you steal away
    Take him out today
    Nice work you did
    You’re gonna go far, kid

Slowly outta line and drifting closer in your sights
    So play it out I’m wide awake, it’s a scene about me
    There’s something in your way and now someone is gonna pay
    And if you can’t get what you want, well, it’s all because of me

Quote Originally Posted by Thewindlord View Post
    Are there any fire/electric types besides Rotom-H? Preferably with decent attack/speed stats.
    No, it is unique in that typing.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Where and how can you call Yancy after you can start calling her? I've only been able to call her twice

Is there any way to get Deepseatooth and Deepseascale in Black 2? (And an Electirizer as well?)

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Is there any way to get Deepseatooth and Deepseascale in Black 2? (And an Electirizer as well?)
    Basculins have a 5% chance to hold 'em (Red = scale, Blue = Tooth)

EDIT:

As for the Electirizer, I'm not sure. However, I believe there's a small chance for Elekid to hold one.
    Show me how to lie, you’re getting better all the time
    And turning all against the one is an art that’s hard to teach
    Another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd
    And as you step back in the line a mob jumps to their feet

Now dance, ****er, dance, man, he never had a chance
    And no one even knew, it was really only you

And now you steal away
    Take him out today
    Nice work you did
    You’re gonna go far, kid

Slowly outta line and drifting closer in your sights
    So play it out I’m wide awake, it’s a scene about me
    There’s something in your way and now someone is gonna pay
    And if you can’t get what you want, well, it’s all because of me

You can buy them from White Forest if you your c-gear with a W2

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Where and how can you call Yancy after you can start calling her? I've only been able to call her twice
    Any area where you could recieve her calls, it's possible to be able to call her back. Unfortunately, only certain areas are active at a time and it's random what areas are active. Sometimes you can get in multiple calls in the same area before you have to change.

In addition to Basculin (though according to the main site, Thewindlord got them backwards, Red Stripes can hold a tooth, Blue can hold a scale), Chinchou and Lantern can be caught holding a scale, and Carvanha and Sharpedo can be caught holding a tooth.

Are you able to trade from White 1 to Black 2 using infra red connection?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Are you able to trade from White 1 to Black 2 using infra red connection?
    Yes, you can.

who do u guys think is the best starter? my fav type is fire.

I think the fire and leaf type starters have the best move stats, i wasn't too impressed with the water type moves set.

anyways, this is my 1st time playing this game so suggestions plz

I think the fire and leaf type starters have the best move stats, i wasn't too impressed with the water type moves set.

This isn't the type of game where you absolutely have to pick certain Pokémon in order to have a good time and beat the game. Just pick whichever one appeals to you.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I have some weird problems with my Black 2 and White 2 and didn't know where else to put it but since it may be a problem with the games I thought this may be the right place. Anyways, both games freeze after a few seconds of playing when I play them on my DSi (about 1 and a half year old) but I don't have any problem with them on a DS lite (which is even older than my DSi). And here's the thing, all my other games (Pokémon games) works perfectly and I haven't had any problems with my DSi before.
    So, my question is; is there a problem with the DSi, the games or is it the combination of putting such great games in my DSi that makes the games die?

Quote Originally Posted by Fered View Post
    I have some weird problems with my Black 2 and White 2 and didn't know where else to put it but since it may be a problem with the games I thought this may be the right place. Anyways, both games freeze after a few seconds of playing when I play them on my DSi (about 1 and a half year old) but I don't have any problem with them on a DS lite (which is even older than my DSi). And here's the thing, all my other games (Pokémon games) works perfectly and I haven't had any problems with my DSi before.
    So, my question is; is there a problem with the DSi, the games or is it the combination of putting such great games in my DSi that makes the games die?
    It'd be the DSi for sure.

I have two questions:

1. What is the difference between trading Pokemon and using the transfer system to transfer Pokemon?

2. How do you challenge Black Tower in Black 2?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    I have two questions:

1. What is the difference between trading Pokemon and using the transfer system to transfer Pokemon?

2. How do you challenge Black Tower in Black 2?
    You can trade pokemon from BW1 over to BW2 using the normal trade system. Then Transfer System is like the Pal Park of D/P/PT and HGSS I think. You play a little minigame and can migrate your pokemon from any game before BW1. Except for the Gameboy color and thing games. You can't trade back though, it's one way.

As far as I know the Black Tower is in Black City, that's all I know about it. I'm not at that point of the game.

Hope I helped. I'm sorry if this was completely off.

It's simple,
    #1 Oshawott
    #2 Tepig
    #3 Snivy
    Check the BW2 Tier list in the RMT Section.
    Last edited by Siebold; 4th November 2012 at 12:53 AM.

1) what is the challenge mode? Looking at the gym leaders on Serebii's website and they have a challenge mode with the gym leaders leveling up their pokemon

2) How do I get to the 1st gym city? I'm at the point where I beat the 2 ppl in the library or w.e. and that long hair dude told me to get my 1st badge

Page 126 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast