Page 127 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMark View Post
    1) what is the challenge mode? Looking at the gym leaders on Serebii's website and they have a challenge mode with the gym leaders leveling up their pokemon

2) How do I get to the 1st gym city? I'm at the point where I beat the 2 ppl in the library or w.e. and that long hair dude told me to get my 1st badge
    1) Challenge mode is something you can have activated by a Black 2 that has defeated the E4 the first time
    2) Go back to Aspertia (your hometown) the gym is now open there
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    1) Challenge mode is something you can have activated by a Black 2 that has defeated the E4 the first time
    2) Go back to Aspertia (your hometown) the gym is now open there
    so if I beat the elite 4, I could have a rematch with the 1st gym leader? whats the point of that. My team will be int he 50s while the 1st gym leaders team will be in the 14 range

sorry, let me clarify. The Challenge Mode and Easy Mode keys you unlock are meant to be used on other games. So using Challenge Mode key from Black 2 on another game would make the gym leaders and trainers for that game stronger than the regular mode
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    2. How do you challenge Black Tower in Black 2?
    Beat the game, and then challenge alder to a battle in floccesy town. If you win then white tree hollow/black tower will open up.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Does the Fusion Flare/ Fusion Bolt combo work if both moves are used successively by the same Pokemon (namely, the event Victini)?
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    Does the Fusion Flare/ Fusion Bolt combo work if both moves are used successively by the same Pokemon (namely, the event Victini)?
    It will still work if the move's user is Victini, but remember that to get the power-up, it must be the one getting hit.

So if you want the Victini to use a powered Fusion Bolt for example, then the Victini must be hit by a Fusion Flare from another Pokemon first.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    It will still work if the move's user is Victini, but remember that to get the power-up, it must be the one getting hit.

So if you want the Victini to use a powered Fusion Bolt for example, then the Victini must be hit by a Fusion Flare from another Pokemon first.
    Thank you for the explanation.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

just got my 2nd badge

and why wont this dude let me leave the poke studio? what do i gotta do?

Shoot a film. I'd advise that you read the game text to avoid getting stuck.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Shoot a film. I'd advise that you read the game text to avoid getting stuck.
    You can get stuck in this part? How?

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Just a quick question. Can the gift Eevee given to you by Amarita in Castelia City be female? Or is it always male?

My team is Serpior and Flygon who are physical attackers, and Starmie who is a special attacker. With Lucario and Zoroark who can kinda go both ways. So should I use Volcarona or Arcanine? I have both who still need training, but here they are right now:

Arcanine level 39 with a Lonely nature
    -ExtremeSpeed
    -Crunch
    -Flamethrower
    -Fire Fang

and Volcarona level 35 also with Lonely nature
    -String Shot
    -Leech Life
    -Gust
    -Fire Spin

I just caught Volcarona literally 4 minutes ago so it still has its crappy wild moveset
    I AM TUSHY WUSHY

Quote Originally Posted by TushyWushy View Post
    My team is Serpior and Flygon who are physical attackers, and Starmie who is a special attacker. With Lucario and Zoroark who can kinda go both ways. So should I use Volcarona or Arcanine? I have both who still need training, but here they are right now:

Arcanine level 39 with a Lonely nature
    -ExtremeSpeed
    -Crunch
    -Flamethrower
    -Fire Fang

and Volcarona level 35 also with Lonely nature
    -String Shot
    -Leech Life
    -Gust
    -Fire Spin

I just caught Volcarona literally 4 minutes ago so it still has its crappy wild moveset
    If it was me, based on the Nature, I'd go with the Arcanine as Lonely increases ATK stat and Volcarona is an SP. ATK-er. However, in a vanilla game play the Nature stat growth is tolerable if not negligible, and IMHO Volcarona is a power house compared to Arcanine in the late game if you train it correctly. If you do use the Volcarona, I suggest you train it in the Celestial Tower for it to gain it's SP. ATK EVs.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

If someone with Black2 didn't pick up tm retaliate on the plasma frigate, would they miss it forever? Or would it be sold for battle points if so. I remember playing Ruby/Emerald and wondering about the same thing with the masterball in team magma's/aqua's base
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

No.

The frigate simply moves to Route 18 after you stop Ghetsis.

Ok my White 2 on my 3DS just randomly derped out, it made a weird sound and the screen went black. It came back on and things are back to normal but whaaat?

Did this happen to anyone else?

I beat the Elite Four and went to catch Volcarona, but for some reason it was only at Lv. 35, so I knocked it out. I then walked out of the chamber and walked back in to see if it would be there at Lv. 65, but it wasn't there. How long do I have to wait before it reappears?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    I beat the Elite Four and went to catch Volcarona, but for some reason it was only at Lv. 35, so I knocked it out. I then walked out of the chamber and walked back in to see if it would be there at Lv. 65, but it wasn't there. How long do I have to wait before it reappears?
    You have to beat the Elite Four again. This is the case with all Pokémon like that.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    Ok my White 2 on my 3DS just randomly derped out, it made a weird sound and the screen went black. It came back on and things are back to normal but whaaat?

Did this happen to anyone else?
    Could be that it's not compatible friendly with the 3DS.
    I wouldn't know because I play on a DS Lite.
    Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by kai-sempai View Post
    Just a quick question. Can the gift Eevee given to you by Amarita in Castelia City be female? Or is it always male?
    It appears that it's always male.

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Could be that it's not compatible friendly with the 3DS.
    I wouldn't know because I play on a DS Lite.
    Why wouldn't it be compatible with a 3DS?

I don't know anyone who has Pokemon black 2 or white 2 so is there another way of getting the key for the iceberg chamber so i can get Regice?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    I don't know anyone who has Pokemon black 2 or white 2 so is there another way of getting the key for the iceberg chamber so i can get Regice?
    You can't get Regice in Black 2 unless you know someone who has the key in White 2. You can go to the trade forums and try to find a W2 Regice there, so you can get Regigigas, but that's the most you can do.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Unfortunately not. The only way to get that Key in Black 2 is to do a local transfer with White 2. Wi-Fi isn't supported for this feature.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

So there isn't a way to get it? :/ if i trade with someone from my palpad would that count?
    Last edited by johnyboy169; 4th November 2012 at 5:34 PM.
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

So there isn't a way to get it? :/ if i trade with someone from my palpad would that count?
    There's no other way to get the key besides receiving it by local wireless. I believe you can still get a Regice from a trade and get Regigigas, but if your goal is Regice itself, then there's nothing else you can do, sadly.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Page 127 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast