Page 131 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Twist View Post
    Is there a set amount of hours before the game resets daily after you change the DS Clock? It has been well over 24 hours (I changed it sometime in the middle of the night on November 4th) since I adjusted my DS Clock for Daylight Savings, but Join Avenue is still sold out and Game Sync tells me to let it recharge for 24 hours.
    I believe I saw it say somewhere that 2 midnights had to pass before things went back to normal. not sure if trying to use gamesync restarts the timer though, so you might want to just leave it alone for 2 days and then try again

edit - ah, I found where I read that. It was a serebii tweet.
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 5th November 2012 at 6:05 PM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Is there a set amount of hours before the game resets daily after you change the DS Clock? It has been well over 24 hours (I changed it sometime in the middle of the night on November 4th) since I adjusted my DS Clock for Daylight Savings, but Join Avenue is still sold out and Game Sync tells me to let it recharge for 24 hours.
    You have to wait 24 hours every time you change the time and date or play your game in a different DS. Don't worry, after 24 hours go by everything should go back to normal I had to change my time too a few days ago and I also got everything sold out from the avenue, but it's all back. Don't worry, just wait.
    SS: 3997 6690 8601
    White: 0046 2009 9581
    Black 2: 2323 4074 8742

Do the Subway and World Tournament BP combine?

Quote Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
    You have to wait 24 hours every time you change the time and date or play your game in a different DS. Don't worry, after 24 hours go by everything should go back to normal I had to change my time too a few days ago and I also got everything sold out from the avenue, but it's all back. Don't worry, just wait.
    If you read what I said, it has been over 24 hours and nothing is back yet. I'm just going to try waiting until it's 12am tonight to see if everything is back.
    3DS FC: 4656 6166 6273
    In-Game Name: Michael

Does anyone know any good EV training spots for attack and special attack?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    Does anyone know any good EV training spots for attack and special attack?
    This post on Smogon says floors 1 and 2 of Dragonspiral Tower and the entrance to Victory Road for Attack, and floor 2 of Celestial Tower for Special Attack.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

If you want my Friend Safari, please send me a PM so I can add you.

Hi There,

I am trying to breed a Deino; the parents are a male Horsea (holding power anklet to pass down 31 IV in speed) and a female Deino (holding Everstone to pass down Hasty nature). The Horsea also has 31 IVs in Special Attack and the Deino has 31 in HP, which I am hoping will be the IVs the parents will pass down. I produced the egg and saved in front of the daycare man, but whenever I hatch the egg I seem to received the same Deino with relatively superior potential (according to the guy in Gear Station) and 31 IVs in speed; but the SpA and HP IVs never seem to pass down - does this seems right? I know getting both to pass down may be difficult, but in all those eggs I would have though at least one would have passed down by now. I just seem to hatch exactly the same Pokemon each time - I wasn't paying attention to genders before, but I'm pretty sure that the I have had a lot of males as well, the last few definitely have been!

Am i doing something wrong or has it just been bad luck?

Apologies if this is the wrong thread - I did try searching breeding but all the reponses seemed to appear in the relevant game's thread

Thanks a lot!
    My most loved Teams for Each Region:

Kanto -
    Johto -
    Hoenn -
    Sinnoh -
    Unova -

Quote Originally Posted by sheppsea View Post
    Hi There,

I am trying to breed a Deino; the parents are a male Horsea (holding power anklet to pass down 31 IV in speed) and a female Deino (holding Everstone to pass down Hasty nature). The Horsea also has 31 IVs in Special Attack and the Deino has 31 in HP, which I am hoping will be the IVs the parents will pass down. I produced the egg and saved in front of the daycare man, but whenever I hatch the egg I seem to received the same Deino with relatively superior potential (according to the guy in Gear Station) and 31 IVs in speed; but the SpA and HP IVs never seem to pass down - does this seems right? I know getting both to pass down may be difficult, but in all those eggs I would have though at least one would have passed down by now. I just seem to hatch exactly the same Pokemon each time - I wasn't paying attention to genders before, but I'm pretty sure that the I have had a lot of males as well, the last few definitely have been!

Am i doing something wrong or has it just been bad luck?

Apologies if this is the wrong thread - I did try searching breeding but all the reponses seemed to appear in the relevant game's thread

Thanks a lot!
    Breeding is messed up in B2 and W2, something about the seed not being properly replaced when loading the game - I'm not completely solid on all the details, but it in effect always gives you the same pokemon when starting from a save. If you are soft resetting on B2 or W2, you're encountering this. You would need to get extra eggs past the first or do the breeding on BW.

About breeding too. Is it possible to sort reset eggs so to change their natures? Like I wanna get 4 eggs, walk them to they are about to hatch, save, hatch them, then restart game if I don't get the wanted nature.

Does it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    About breeding too. Is it possible to sort reset eggs so to change their natures? Like I wanna get 4 eggs, walk them to they are about to hatch, save, hatch them, then restart game if I don't get the wanted nature.

Does it work?
    no, the nature is set when you pick up the egg
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    Breeding is messed up in B2 and W2, something about the seed not being properly replaced when loading the game - I'm not completely solid on all the details, but it in effect always gives you the same pokemon when starting from a save. If you are soft resetting on B2 or W2, you're encountering this. You would need to get extra eggs past the first or do the breeding on BW.
    That explains it then! Thanks a lot, I did think it was a little odd!
    My most loved Teams for Each Region:

Kanto -
    Johto -
    Hoenn -
    Sinnoh -
    Unova -

Is it possible to get around that by, say, saving before you put your two Pokemon in the daycare center?

Wait wait, so pretend I am breeding two litwicks. I'm looking for a modest nature. I get six eggs and none of them have modest, say they have Docile, Lonely, Brave, Jolly, Impish & Adamant. I turn off my game, and I have 0 eggs. I talk to the day care man 6 more times. I get a new batch of 6 eggs. Will these eggs have the same nature? Is it just if I didn't get new eggs? Your post worried me,

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    Wait wait, so pretend I am breeding two litwicks. I'm looking for a modest nature. I get six eggs and none of them have modest, say they have Docile, Lonely, Brave, Jolly, Impish & Adamant. I turn off my game, and I have 0 eggs. I talk to the day care man 6 more times. I get a new batch of 6 eggs. Will these eggs have the same nature? Is it just if I didn't get new eggs? Your post worried me,
    Your first egg will be the same, the rest will be different.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

That's the first time I've ever heard of that--it's never happened to me before.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I've talked to Curtis like 150 times yet he still hasn't mentioned trading whatsoever. I've seen the guy in his work clothe, I've heard all the bs he could possibly say, and he still won't trade me^. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
    Hey there! I just went to the global link and it doesn't let me log in because it's on maintenance... Except this maintenance is a bit different from what I usually see. Usually it doesn't let us in global link at all, but now it does, just doesn't show much and doesn't let me log in. Can someone go check if it's really down for maintenance or if it's just my computer or something? /n00bIknowSorrybutpleasereply!
    I think I know what you meant. I don't know what caused it, but it does happen sometimes. Just keep refreshing, you'll eventually be able to log in.
    But I think there will be an actual maintenance soon today, so might as well try tomorrow instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Do the Subway and World Tournament BP combine?
    Yes.

If you read what I said, it has been over 24 hours and nothing is back yet. I'm just going to try waiting until it's 12am tonight to see if everything is back.
    Apparently, the delay is actually not 24 hours, but 2 nights/48 hours.
    There have been numerous people wondering why their game does not return any time-based events to normal even after 24 hours, you're not the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlj View Post
    I've talked to Curtis like 150 times yet he still hasn't mentioned trading whatsoever. I've seen the guy in his work clothe, I've heard all the bs he could possibly say, and he still won't trade me^. Please help!
    Apparently it's actually random. Some people had 60+ calls and no trade, some other people got the trade after only 30-40 calls.
    You just have to keep calling, I guess.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Apparently, the delay is actually not 24 hours, but 2 nights/48 hours.
    There have been numerous people wondering why their game does not return any time-based events to normal even after 24 hours, you're not the first.
    It's most likely one day for the date-change punishment, and one more day to restock Join Avenue to get it fully functioning again.

Do you need to have tornadus, thundurus and landorus to complete the unova dex to get the shiny haxorus from the nature reserve?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    Do you need to have tornadus, thundurus and landorus to complete the unova dex to get the shiny haxorus from the nature reserve?
    I'm almost certain that you do. I believe only Victini, Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo (I think) aren't required.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I'm almost certain that you do. I believe only Victini, Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo (I think) aren't required.
    Crap crap crap....I think I released it on my white (because I don't care about them and that was before I knew I needed it for the dex). Grr...I might have to trade over all my heart scales, pp ups and team and start my black over.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Crap crap crap....I think I released it on my white (because I don't care about them and that was before I knew I needed it for the dex). Grr...I might have to trade over all my heart scales, pp ups and team and start my black over.
    You don't need to. You only need to see them for the Nature Preserve, and there's an NPC in-game which lets you see their pic, thus registering them in your Dex.
    The NPC is in Route 7, the same house as the one where Tornadus/Thundurus first appeared in B/W.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    I have only rang Yancy once on my extranreceiver how do i know when to call her?, because when i check my extranreceiver to call her her name isn't there :S
    Assuming you already returned her XTransceiver : Move to the other areas where she previously called you, and keep checking your XTransceiver until her name appeared again.

If you haven't : you have to be on specific spot on specific areas, when you do, she'll call you. See here for the screenshot of each spot.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Wait, isn't it commonly known that the player shouldn't release a legendary Pokémon, regardless of whether or not they care about it? o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    You don't need to. You only need to see them for the Nature Preserve, and there's an NPC in-game which lets you see their pic, thus registering them in your Dex.
    The NPC is in Route 7, the same house as the one where Tornadus/Thundurus first appeared in B/W.
    Oh thank goodness! Thank you very much! *full speed to route 7!!*

Theres someone in a house on Route 7, when you talk to him, shows you pictures of them and registers them in the pokedex.

http://pokemon.marriland.com/black2_...-badge/route-7
    Show me how to lie, you’re getting better all the time
    And turning all against the one is an art that’s hard to teach
    Another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd
    And as you step back in the line a mob jumps to their feet

Now dance, ****er, dance, man, he never had a chance
    And no one even knew, it was really only you

And now you steal away
    Take him out today
    Nice work you did
    You’re gonna go far, kid

Slowly outta line and drifting closer in your sights
    So play it out I’m wide awake, it’s a scene about me
    There’s something in your way and now someone is gonna pay
    And if you can’t get what you want, well, it’s all because of me

Page 131 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast