Page 132 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    You don't need to. You only need to see them for the Nature Preserve, and there's an NPC in-game which lets you see their pic, thus registering them in your Dex.
    The NPC is in Route 7, the same house as the one where Tornadus/Thundurus first appeared in B/W.
    Wait, are you serious? They never showed me a picture of them! ):

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

You don't need to. You only need to see them for the Nature Preserve, and there's an NPC in-game which lets you see their pic, thus registering them in your Dex.
    The NPC is in Route 7, the same house as the one where Tornadus/Thundurus first appeared in B/W.

Assuming you already returned her XTransceiver : Move to the other areas where she previously called you, and keep checking your XTransceiver until her name appeared again.

If you haven't : you have to be on specific spot on specific areas, when you do, she'll call you. See here for the screenshot of each spot.
    xP You replied while I was checking what route it was D:
    Show me how to lie, you’re getting better all the time
    And turning all against the one is an art that’s hard to teach
    Another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd
    And as you step back in the line a mob jumps to their feet

Now dance, ****er, dance, man, he never had a chance
    And no one even knew, it was really only you

And now you steal away
    Take him out today
    Nice work you did
    You’re gonna go far, kid

Slowly outta line and drifting closer in your sights
    So play it out I’m wide awake, it’s a scene about me
    There’s something in your way and now someone is gonna pay
    And if you can’t get what you want, well, it’s all because of me

Quote Originally Posted by Mlj View Post
    I've talked to Curtis like 150 times yet he still hasn't mentioned trading whatsoever. I've seen the guy in his work clothe, I've heard all the bs he could possibly say, and he still won't trade me^. Please help!
    First and foremost, you need to have beaten the Elite 4. Past that I can't be much help as I'm just getting to that point with Yancy myself.

I have only rang Yancy once on my extranreceiver, how do i know when to call her?, because when i check my extranreceiver to call her her name isn't there :S
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Wait, are you serious? They never showed me a picture of them! ):
    Go inside the house and talk to the old man, he should show you the pics.....maybe you just forgot to talk to the old man.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    I have only rang Yancy once on my extranreceiver how do i know when to call her?, because when i check my extranreceiver to call her her name isn't there :S
    Assuming you already returned her XTransceiver : Move to the other areas where she previously called you, and keep checking your XTransceiver until her name appeared again.

If you haven't : you have to be on specific spot on specific areas, when you do, she'll call you. See here for the screenshot of each spot.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Go inside the house and talk to the old man, he should show you the pics.....maybe you just forgot to talk to the old man.
    Yeah, I just did that. Nothing happened. ):

If it's any help, both this and the "I can't go inside the Marine Tube because Cheren never talked to me" incident are in the White 2 version that I randomly got in the mail...

Yeah, I just did that. Nothing happened. ):

If it's any help, both this and the "I can't go inside the Marine Tube because Cheren never talked to me" incident are in the White 2 version that I randomly got in the mail...
    what do you mean by "randomly got in the mail"?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    what do you mean by "randomly got in the mail"?
    It's a pretty not-so-long story, but I just came back home one day and it was there... and it didn't seem to be mistakenly put there, so being the overly excited person I was, I opened them. :/

It's a pretty not-so-long story, but I just came back home one day and it was there... and it didn't seem to be mistakenly put there, so being the overly excited person I was, I opened them. :/
    silly question, but is it at all possible that what you have is a fake game, and that's why it's being so buggy?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

i was so ****en pissed off last night. Won my 7th badge, battled team plasma after they froze the city...

then what happens next. the damn DS died when it said it was fully charged.

UGH

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    silly question, but is it at all possible that what you have is a fake game, and that's why it's being so buggy?
    Perhaps. But everything else up to that was absolutely fine. And the Black 2 that came with it was perfectly normal.

Both boxes even had the Nintendo seal and other stuff on them, too. :/

Do N's Pokemon return to the same area if released or fainted?

Quote Originally Posted by time_slipper View Post
    Do N's Pokemon return to the same area if released or fainted?
    Released? I don't know. Fainted? Yes. I accidentally KO'd his Pidove outside Pinwheel Forest and it showed up again. Until you catch them they will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_765 View Post
    Released? I don't know. Fainted? Yes. I accidentally KO'd his Pidove outside Pinwheel Forest and it showed up again. Until you catch them they will appear.
    I'd like confirmation on this as well. (:

Common sense would dictate that releasing N's Pokémon would just make them go back to their original location, but sometimes, common sense is trumped by what the game actually does. :/

Ya know what? I don't really care about his Purrloin. I'll test that now and release it and get back to you.

EDIT: Unfortunately, releasing N's Pokemon doesn't return it to its location. I just ran around Route 2 and had about a dozen or so encounters with Watchog, Liepard, Herdier, Lickitung, etc., and unlike when I found Purrloin in the first place (where it appeared very easily), it doesn't seem to be here at all.

So I hope that helps answer that question. ^^
    Last edited by Cloud_765; 6th November 2012 at 8:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_765 View Post
    Ya know what? I don't really care about his Purrloin. I'll test that now and release it and get back to you.

EDIT: Unfortunately, releasing N's Pokemon doesn't return it to its location. I just ran around Route 2 and had about a dozen or so encounters with Watchog, Liepard, Herdier, Lickitung, etc., and unlike when I found Purrloin in the first place (where it appeared very easily), it doesn't seem to be here at all.

So I hope that helps answer that question. ^^
    Well, to be fair, the encounter rate for N's Pokémon is ridiculously low, so...

Two questions, currently playing pokemon black 2 and caught an eevee and a shiny audino in the grasses of castelia city. Just wondering given my eevee's stats etc which eevee it would benefit most from evolving into and also since I caught a shiny audino i would like it in my game team so what moveset would be best for it.

Eevee male lv 19
    Jolly nature
    somewhat vain
    HP 52
    Atk 28
    Def 26
    Sp.Atk 19
    Sp.Def 35
    Speed 29

Ability: Adaptability

Moves:
    Bite
    Quick Attack
    Sand Attack
    Growl

Audino shiny female lv.17
    Quiet
    Somewhat stubborn

HP 66
    Atk 28
    Def 37
    Sp. Atk 29
    Sp. Def 39
    Speed 22

Ability: Regenerator

Moves:
    Helping Hand
    Refresh
    Double Slap
    Attract
    "Ah, it's you! We were raising your pokemon, and my goodness, we were surprised! Your pokemon was holding an egg! WE DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOT THERE, but your pokemon had it. You do want it, don't you?"

500 eggs later & they still haven't figured it out...

Friend code: 2148 9029 9595

Friend Safari: DARK Pawniard, Crawdaunt & Absol

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post
    Hey, do you need to SEE or CATCH the pokemon from the national dex to get the shiny charm?
    You need to see all the non-event pokemon

Hey, do you need to SEE or CATCH the pokemon from the national dex to get the shiny charm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    You need to see all the non-event pokemon
    You actually need to CATCH all Pokemon (not including event Pokemon) in the national dex.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

It doesnt help me, sorry. It is enough to see them or do you need to catch them? Somebody tried to (only seeing) and obtained the shiny charm?
    You need to catch them.

I've been doing the Dropped Item Subquest, and I know I'm well over 50 calls and Yancy still hasn't offered to meet up at the Ferris Wheel for the second time. Am I doing something wrong?
    3DS FC: 4656 6166 6273
    In-Game Name: Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Twist View Post
    I've been doing the Dropped Item Subquest, and I know I'm well over 50 calls and Yancy still hasn't offered to meet up at the Ferris Wheel for the second time. Am I doing something wrong?
    I had to wait a day for her to agree to meet up with me. Maybe thats your problem?
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I've also been doing the Dropped item Sub-quest i know i must off rang her about 50 times i have met her on the feris wheel but she still hasn't picked up on her extransreceiver in her work clothes :/, any advice?
    Deoxys chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    I had to wait a day for her to agree to meet up with me. Maybe thats your problem?
    Possibly. I called her earlier today to meet up at the Ferris Wheel, took a break, called her some more, shortly later she was SOUND ONLY (40 calls total) for one call, some calls later (Close to 50) her co worker picked up then quickly hang up, then I immediately called her back and have been calling her since and she hasn't wanted to meet up again yet.
    3DS FC: 4656 6166 6273
    In-Game Name: Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Twist View Post
    Possibly. I called her earlier today to meet up at the Ferris Wheel, took a break, called her some more, shortly later she was SOUND ONLY (40 calls total) for one call, some calls later (Close to 50) her co worker picked up then quickly hang up, then I immediately called her back and have been calling her since and she hasn't wanted to meet up again yet.
    exactly what happened to me today, seems like we gotta wait til tomorrow
    Deoxys chaser

Page 132 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast