Page 133 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 5944

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Does anyone know a fast way to level up other than rechallenging the Elite Four or Audino hunting, or are those two ways the fastest?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    Does anyone know a fast way to level up other than rechallenging the Elite Four or Audino hunting, or are those two ways the fastest?
    The sport stadiums help me

Abuse the Breeders that appear in the Nimbasa Sports Domes, or Join Avenue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    The sport stadiums help me
    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Abuse the Breeders that appear in the Nimbasa Sports Domes, or Join Avenue.
    Are those still good for training Pokemon around Lv. 80? And there are breeders in Join Avenue?

Are those still good for training Pokemon around Lv. 80? And there are breeders in Join Avenue?
    He means buying leveling up at the fitness shop.
    And yes they are. My level 90 Emboar became level 100 in a about two or three days.
    You could also battle the Game Freak guys, Chili/Cress/Cilan, or the Shadow Triad(If you didn't battle them yet this month), and Cynthia in the spring

The higher level your Pokemon are, the easier it is to abuse the Sports Dome breeders for Rare Candies because you need fewer of them.

For Join Avenue, if it has enough high level Cafes and Dojos, you can level your guys pretty easily. If it doesn't, you can't.

The higher level your Pokemon are, the easier it is to abuse the Sports Dome breeders for Rare Candies because you need fewer of them.
    I didn't find any breeders there, but the trainers still provided good experience points. Are you able to re-battle these trainers every day?

For Join Avenue, if it has enough high level Cafes and Dojos, you can level your guys pretty easily. If it doesn't, you can't.
    All of my Join Avenue things were sold out, but I'm assuming these regenerate. How do you level up the shops?

I didn't find any breeders there, but the trainers still provided good experience points. Are you able to re-battle these trainers every day?
    Every day. You can SR for the Breeders before entering either of the Domes each day.

All of my Join Avenue things were sold out, but I'm assuming these regenerate. How do you level up the shops?
    By recommending visitors to them successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by zappa67 View Post
    Do I need to see melotta, genesect and keldeo to get the license?
    No.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 7th November 2012 at 1:19 AM.

Check out the "strongest trainers" subthread for bw2.

Quote Originally Posted by zappa67 View Post
    No you do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

you can fight the breeders in white oak. one blissey can give 20000 exp

i have a feeling curtis/yancy might depend on the number of times you changed your time settings on the ds. or else you can call change the date and call them up repeatedly to tradde

Every day. You can SR for the Breeders before entering either of the Domes each day.
    Really? I've never heard of this, before. No matter how many times I soft reset, it's always the same three non-sports, non-fan trainers that are in there.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Really? I've never heard of this, before. No matter how many times I soft reset, it's always the same three non-sports, non-fan trainers that are in there.
    Entering one Dome sets the Trainer makeup for both.

Entering one Dome sets the Trainer makeup for both.
    If I know I'm going to be battling trainers in the dome, I always save in the Nimbasa City Pokémon Center. I never actually enter, exit, and save again.

Having said that, the scientist, PokéFan, and school girl have been in that same dome every time I've walked in there (at least for today).

Anyone know where to get the Exp Share?

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Anyone know where to get the Exp Share?
    The Battle Company in Castelia City should give it to you. And it's even easier to get than in BW; in BW you had to beat the janitor after going through some trainers, whereas in BW2, he's at the very bottom floor. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    The Battle Company in Castelia City should give it to you. And it's even easier to get than in BW; in BW you had to beat the janitor after going through some trainers, whereas in BW2, he's at the very bottom floor. (:
    I thought it was a bit later in the games, thanks!

Another one, how could one person get 800 points in the Join Avenue from a visitor since Magnemite Coiling isn't helping me

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Another one, how could one person get 800 points in the Join Avenue from a visitor since Magnemite Coiling isn't helping me
    Gym Leader visitors.

Actually, some of the normal visitors will randomly give you that much points if you have players running your shops and you have their game records (Only obtainable via GTS negotiations, random matchup battles, or local wireless interaction).

I had Roxie show up a few mins after midnight and she gave me 1,000points

Does the Dailoge of the Hiker for Rosa's Ferris Wheel remind you of Hilbert hiker? Or am I imagining things that really shouldn't be going to detail on this forum.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Ok, I changed the time on my DS on Sunday due to daylight saving time ending and my daily events still havent reset. My Join Avenue shops are still sold out. Shouldn't things have gone back to normal by now? BTW, it was probably around 6:30 pm on Sunday when I changed the time. Also, I have had the game out of the DS, but I haven't used it on any other DS.

I fainted all three members of the musketeer trio early in the game so I could catch them at level 65 after defeating the elite four. Can these new level 65 musketeers be shiny? I killed the level 45 ones and they weren't shiny obviously, so do the new ones have a chance at being shiny or are they the same ones as I beat before? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I just don't want to SR if there's no chance at getting a shiny.

Page 133 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast