Page 134 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

  1. #3326
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Why can't I get an Aqua Jet Azurill/Marill egg? I'm not super familiar with Pokemon, but I've got a male Dewgong with Aqua Jet, female Azumarill with sea incense.

  2. #3327
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonobakagaki View Post
    Why can't I get an Aqua Jet Azurill/Marill egg? I'm not super familiar with Pokemon, but I've got a male Dewgong with Aqua Jet, female Azumarill with sea incense.
    I don't think Aqua Jet is one of Azurill's egg moves. Try taking off the Sea Incense and breed that way. (:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  3. #3328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonobakagaki View Post
    Why can't I get an Aqua Jet Azurill/Marill egg? I'm not super familiar with Pokemon, but I've got a male Dewgong with Aqua Jet, female Azumarill with sea incense.
    You have to breed the Dewgong (M) w/ a Marill (F)

  4. #3329
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    That's right, Azurill doesn't get Aqua Jet as an egg move. Just take the sea incense off and you can get your Marill with Aqua Jet. =)
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

  5. #3330
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I'm trying to get the License so I can get the shiny haxorus but am missing four pokemon; buneary, vullaby, snivy, and serperior. (I have white 2)

  6. #3331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zappa67 View Post
    I'm trying to get the License so I can get the shiny haxorus but am missing four pokemon; buneary, vullaby, snivy, and serperior. (I have white 2)
    Try going to the Trade Forum ^^

  7. #3332
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Frisco, Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonobakagaki View Post
    Why can't I get an Aqua Jet Azurill/Marill egg? I'm not super familiar with Pokemon, but I've got a male Dewgong with Aqua Jet, female Azumarill with sea incense.
    Take Sea incense off and it will work.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

    - TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

  8. #3333
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    525

    Default

    why cant I find a growlithe in Black 2?

  9. #3334
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMark View Post
    why cant I find a growlithe in Black 2?
    Make sure you're in the inner part of the complex, and keep trying.

    The outer part has different Pokémon.

  10. #3335
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Camelot
    Posts
    3,160

    Default

    How do you check what Pokemon are in an area on the BW2 pokedex?

  11. #3336
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    How do you check what Pokemon are in an area on the BW2 pokedex?
    Change from Unova to Habitat in the bottom left of the Pokédex.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

    I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

  12. #3337
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,686

    Default

    How do you get rid of that Roggenrola trainer who's blocking access to the rest of Seaside Cave?

  13. #3338
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    How do you get rid of that Roggenrola trainer who's blocking access to the rest of Seaside Cave?
    You have to enter the cave from the back. (going south from Humilau) Then the guy is all like "You got in the other way and made it to me?! you must be strong!" *battle!*
    something like that anyways
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

  14. #3339
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    You have to enter the cave from the back. (going south from Humilau) Then the guy is all like "You got in the other way and made it to me?! you must be strong!" *battle!*
    something like that anyways
    You can actually battle him from the front - as soon as the Marine Tube opens up, he'll battle you.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

    I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

  15. #3340
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    does he? well, either way you need that gym badge
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

  16. #3341
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    does he? well, either way you need that gym badge
    So I finally gained access to the Marine Tube since the last time that I posted here.

    But what gym badge are you talking about? I passed fine from Undella to Humilau without the last badge. o:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  17. #3342
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    So I finally gained access to the Marine Tube since the last time that I posted here.

    But what gym badge are you talking about? I passed fine from Undella to Humilau without the last badge. o:
    I believe she meant the Opelucid City gym badge, not Humilau, since you can't reach Humilau until you've done so anyway.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock



  18. #3343
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I believe she meant the Opelucid City gym badge, not Humilau, since you can't reach Humilau until you've done so anyway.
    Oh, I meant whether or not Seaside Cave is supposed to be passable from one end to the other without the Humilau City gym badge, not the Opelucid one.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  19. #3344
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default

    Black City or anything isn't affected by not getting on your game everyday this time right?

  20. #3345
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Oh, I meant whether or not Seaside Cave is supposed to be passable from one end to the other without the Humilau City gym badge, not the Opelucid one.
    Oh, in that case, I actually went through Seaside Cave to reach Humilau City without using the Marine Tube when I first went there, since I wanted to fight all the trainers. So yeah, it is passable without the last badge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible
    Black City or anything isn't affected by not getting on your game everyday this time right?
    Well, since you can't visit other people's worlds in B2/W2, you don't need to worry about the people disappearing after time. So yes, playing every day doesn't affect it anymore, unless I'm mistaken.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock



  21. #3346
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Oh, in that case, I actually went through Seaside Cave to reach Humilau City without using the Marine Tube when I first went there, since I wanted to fight all the trainers. So yeah, it is passable without the last badge.
    Oh wow. I thought you had to at least go through the Marine Tube to reach Humilau before that guy left.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  22. #3347

    Default

    My Join Avenue did survive after day light savings. Does anyone know the use of Mulc; besides being sold to the maniac?
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

  23. #3348
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    My Join Avenue did survive after day light savings. Does anyone know the use of Mulc; besides being sold to the maniac?
    There isn't any actual use of it, if that's what you're asking. The only thing you can do with it is sell it.

  24. #3349
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,762

    Default

    You also use it for trading in some of the Funfest missions.

  25. #3350
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default

    I don't know where to put this but I don't see the Kyogre, Groudon, and Raquaza doll promotions

Page 134 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •