Page 136 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 5901

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    He only gives each item away once
    Ok, the thing was i showed him my near level 80 Serperior and he gave me a cleanse tag, then, I showed him my level 35 Sandslash to get the exp. share and he didn't gave anything :/
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team

Default Black 2 entree level help

Is it possible to level up both entree levels at the same time. I have pokemon black 2. I wanna level my black level up now. I am planning to get white 2 later. Can i level up my white entree with the original pokemon white ? I don't want to waste my time leveling up only black if i'm going to get white 2 later when i could level up both?

You can't participate in Funfest missions using any games other then B/W 2.

Also, you wouldn't be wasting your time, since you can only level up either the black or white level whenever you do a mission.

I'm a little confused can americans get the Eevee c-gear that just came out?

No.

It's only available for Japanese B/W 2.

Does anybody know where to enter the code to get the level 4 funfest missions?
    Also do you need to have all the missions at level 3 first or any other conditions?

You just enter it on the mission selection screen. You need to have enough space for the cursor to scroll with each button input, however.

There aren't any requirements for activating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You just enter it on the mission selection screen. You need to have enough space for the cursor to scroll with each button input, however.

There aren't any requirements for activating it.
    Is the code for the english version still Select, Down, Down, Down, Up, Up, Up, Select?

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Ok, the thing was i showed him my near level 80 Serperior and he gave me a cleanse tag, then, I showed him my level 35 Sandslash to get the exp. share and he didn't gave anything :/
    Which btw, what else does he give?

And something else, on funfest missions in some cases I collected twice the amount of items required and didn't get any of the Double Score Prize.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team

I know the Soul Dew doesn't work in the Subway, but is there any other place it doesn't apply?
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I know the Soul Dew doesn't work in the Subway, but is there any other place it doesn't apply?
    I'm not 100% sure, but it PROBABLY won't work in the PWT.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    You just lost the game.

It's only banned from all of the tournaments following the Unova Leaders tournament, as far as I've noticed (Which is also when they start barring the use of uber legendary Pokemon).

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    What is the code at the plasma base?
    It's random per game, but it can either be "Reshiram", "Zekrom", "Kyurem", "2202", "7707", or "9909" (and "Colress" in some games, I believe).

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I got my Join Avenue up to Rank 15 earlier today, and after I used the Game Sync no one is offering to open a nursery from the group of people/fans coming to visit. Do I have to wait another day for it to register or something?
    3DS FC: 4656 6166 6273
    In-Game Name: Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Twist View Post
    I got my Join Avenue up to Rank 15 earlier today, and after I used the Game Sync no one is offering to open a nursery from the group of people/fans coming to visit. Do I have to wait another day for it to register or something?
    That's just luck. There just happened to be no one that wanted to open a Nursery today. Wait until tomorrow and try again, though there's no guarantee anyone will want to open one at any time. Just hope you get lucky enough to find someone who wants to open one.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Dunsparce!

Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Twist View Post
    Have patience. It took me five days to find somebody wanting to open a lottery

Two small questions.

Does N's Zorua really have 30 iv's in each stat?

If so, if I breeded N's male zorua with a random female Woobat/Swoobat, would the offspring have the dad's Ivs, the mom's, or just random?
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheRibbonedCubchoo View Post
    Two small questions.

If so, if I breeded N's male zorua with a random female Woobat/Swoobat, would the offspring have the dad's Ivs, the mom's, or just random?
    I'm not sure of the answer to your first question, however I do know the second. Babies receive three random IVs, they can be from either parent.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Two small questions.

Have Zorua hold a Power item to the perfect IV stat you want.
    For example, Power Anklet for Speed, Power Band for Attack, etc.
    All other IVs will be from a random parent.
        Spoiler:- My Website + Ask.fm:

help

I just saved my rivals pokemon and I beat that dude with the glasses that had all the steel type pokemon

where do I go on from there. More plasma stuff or do I get to go to victory road

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMark View Post
    help

I just saved my rivals pokemon and I beat that dude with the glasses that had all the steel type pokemon

where do I go on from there. More plasma stuff or do I get to go to victory road
    Now you have to battle Ghetsis and Kyurem. There should be a teleport pad you havn't used yet. That should take you where you need to go. Kurem and Ghetsis are in the cave Kyurem was in B/W by the way

Yes. This has been known for quite some time now.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

This is something that I've been wondering about for a while. I know the move Soak turns any pokémon who hits it into a Water type, but as a result does it also cause a pokémon to be affected by a status ailment they're usually immune to? Here's an example:

Octillery VS Koffing=Octilery uses Soak=Koffing becomes a Water type=Octillery uses Toxic=Koffing becomes poisoned

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Talking to Korrina in the Pokemon Center about why her Lucario lost control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

"My pokémon aren't mindless tools, they're my friends and family"

Yes. In your example, Koffing is now a Water-Type, so it can get Poisoned.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I fainted all three members of the musketeer trio early in the game so I could catch them at level 65 after defeating the elite four. Can these new level 65 musketeers be shiny? I killed the level 45 ones and they weren't shiny obviously, so do the new ones have a chance at being shiny or are they the same ones as I beat before? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I just don't want to SR if there's no chance at getting a shiny.

Page 136 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast